Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

Lily coming through with the Karim save. ❤️

Aww Colin. He's great and sad to see him go, but the game is getting tough with everyone being really good now. :( Happy he's made it this far, and barely being targeted too!

Not Lily spending a whole paragraph dedicated to that showdance. :dead: Gah, that was a mess....what were Colin & Erin thinking? :dead: So upsetting how that dance lost it for them. :(

And yes, I've followed but didn't actually watch the DOI drama. I'm happy 3 Strictly alums did it, and hopefully some DOI alums can do Strictly. :yes:But yeah that was a Chaotic hot mess of a season with half of the cast withdrawing due to injuries or covid. :fear: I don't know where or how DOI went so wrong with the protocols.

10 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, I’m still debating if we should do public nominations because IDK if many people on IDF watch Strictly outside of those participating in this Rankdown. :haha: 

Ah yeah, I was wondering if you were going to do public noms here.

ay100272660-embargoed-to-191.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

This set of nominations were the hardest of nominations, so far, as it included a lot of my favourite male competitors and some of the better dancers to have been on the show. But a choice has to be made and I ain't letting go of HRVY, this easily 🙂. Anyway, I am not too much of a fan of having to let go of Louis Smith either as he was in my Top 3 of the series during his respective series.  As a reminder, Louis was partnered with Flavia Cacace where they were frontrunners alongside Denise and Kimberley which were my Top 3 of the series.  From the first few weeks of the competition, he really showed potential - I do like when a contestant who have the ability to go all out don't go all out right at the start of the season and that's what Louis did.  He started being a contender during Week 3 following his Salsa - I think it should all been 8s around the board but there's always someone ruining a surprise.  The following week, he topped the board with a fierce Tango which remains one of my favourite of his.  He may have had some routines where he wasn't up to par to his standards but never stopped him from giving his all - it didn't impacted him making the quarterfinals.   At the end, his great dancing skills paid off as he won Series 10 and will go on to win a Christmas special!

Here's some of my favourite routines of his :

SAVING: HRVY

Edited by *Chris

• *Amanda changed the title to Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (Wally Nominates Next)
4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Also, congrats to Zoe Ball for being our season 3 winner.

I will work on the winners chart eventually, but my computer is acting up and I’m stuck using just my phone for now.

Ugh, I can relate. :broken:

Kellie Bright

p03197np.jpg

A contestant on Series 13 of Strictly, Kellie was best known as the resident EastEnders actress of her season, where she was paired with Kevin Clifton. The combination of the BBC connection and Kevin's popularity made them a couple who were pegged to go far, which was shown by their high scores and praise over the season. I liked Kellie and Kevin well enough and enjoyed a few of their performances, but did tend to think they could be overhyped at times and sometimes felt like their big personalities combined could be a lot to handle. :haha: This probably continued to show with their two appearances in the bottom two prior to their stint in the final. At the final I remember thinking the judges really overpraised the pair quite a lot in comparison to who I thought were two stronger and more deserving winners in Jay and Georgia. All this being said, Kellie had some nice performances and a fun relationship with Kevin. One of my favorites would be her Viennese Waltz which I thought helped her really bring out her acting background.

Save Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Edited by *Lily

Louisa Lytton
Strictly-Come-Dancing-news-Louisa-Lytton

Is this how Wallace felt my round? I wanted to save everyone but unfortunately I had to cut someone. It is a hard choice to make because I did love Louisa a lot but unfortunately she is my choice to cut here and I think this is a fair place for her to go.

As the youngest ever celebrity to take part in Strictly Come Dancing, Louisa was only 17 when she was partnered with professional Vincent Simone in the fourth season. I think it's amazing she did so well for herself at 17 but always feel a little yuck at the producers for taking advantage of teenagers on the American show too. They lasted a great amount of the season. My personal favorite dance of theirs was their cha cha and their Viennese Waltz. With their Tango coming in a close third for me. This is by far the hardest cut I have made so far.

Saving Louise Redknapp

• *Amanda changed the title to Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (Wally’s Nominations Posted)

Michelle Visage

R.9e19229b820898bd0e0e2bef07b57f32?rik=h

Michelle Visage (Michelle Lynn Shupack) is a singer, television host, radio DJ, and media personality. She is known for being a member of a band called Seduction and appearing as a judge on the reality competition television series RuPaul's Drag Race since season three.  She was on the fifteenth season of Celebrity Big Brother and finished in fifth place.  She was on the seventeenth season of Strictly Come Dancing and her partner was Giovanni Pernice.  Their dances were a Cha-Cha (30), Viennese Waltz (32), Quickstep (35), Salsa (31), Rumba (29), Foxtrot (39), Paso Doble (34), American Smooth (36), and Street/Commercial (32). They finished the competition in seventh place.

Save Dani Harmer

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Louisa Lytton
Strictly-Come-Dancing-news-Louisa-Lytton

Is this how Wallace felt my round? I wanted to save everyone but unfortunately I had to cut someone. It is a hard choice to make because I did love Louisa a lot but unfortunately she is my choice to cut here and I think this is a fair place for her to go.

Gah yeah, it is. 🙈Ugh, this game is getting ridiculously hard as I do like/really like or love everyone at this point. I'm dreading these next few rounds.

Apologies on the difficult round, as I've gone through tough rounds as well. :haha:

1_Natasha-Kaplinsky-and-Brendan-Cole.jpg

Natasha Kaplinsky is known for being a well-respect journalist and TV presenter notably with Sky News, BBC News, Channel 5, and ITV News. Being a well-respected journalist, it was a perfect fit that Natasha would appear on the first ever series of Strictly Come Dancing on BBC.  She was partnered with Brendan Cole - a professional that is often hit or miss, for me.  She started off the competition with a bang with a Cha Cha Cha that scored 27 out of 40 - although she should have had received a 29 rather than 27. The following week, she impressed with quickstep and she continued to impressed week after week from a Foxtrot to an incredible Samba to Tango to Rumba to Paso Doble.  She ended up being the first ever winner of the series and rightfully so, but over the years, she doesn't really measure up & I am fine with seeing her leaving this rankdown.

SAVING: LISA SNOWDON

Edited by *Chris