Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

10 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

HqYOF1U.png

I finally got my computer working again, so here is the beginning of our winners chart. Congrats to Natasha Kaplinsky, Zoe Ball, Kara Tointon, Kimberley Walsh & Danny Mac for winning their respective seasons!

Lovely graphic there, Amanda. ❤️

Great winners so far!

CYCLE 13 - GROUP NOMINATIONS

KrrjGx.gif

Before we get to the always-feared final cut, we have 1 more cycle to go. This one will work similar to the public nominations, instead this time the rankers will be deciding the nominees.

Rankers, please PM me a list of the 5 celebs you want nominated, ranked 1-5. Each ranker will have their #1 choice automatically nominated while the other 5 nominees will be determined based off of which celebs receive the most votes.

REMAINING CELEBRITIES:

Jill Halfpenny

Denise Lewis

Zoe Ball

Mark Ramprakash

Emma Bunton

Alesha Dixon

Kelly Brook

Rachel Stevens

Lisa Snowdon

Ricky Whittle

Ali Bastian

Jade Johnson

Kara Tointon

Harry Judd

Chelsee Healey

Holly Valance

Kimberley Walsh

Abbey Clancy

Natalie Gumede

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Caroline Flack

Frankie Bridge

Pixie Lott

Jay McGuinness

Georgia May Foote

Danny Mac

Alexandra Burke

Aston Merrygold

Stacey Dooley

Ashley Roberts

Faye Tozer

Kelvin Fletcher

Karim Zeroual

HRVY

Maisie Smith

CYCLE RULES

1. I will post the 10 celebs that the rankers has nominated.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, the rankers will cut 1 celeb and save 2 celes each.

3. You have 45 minutes from your initial cut post to produce a 100-word write up for your cut to count.

4. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT POST FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Please quote it if you need to make changes.

6. You have 24 hours to make both of your cuts. If you need an extension, please ask. If you don't ask for an extension, any other ranker can cut in your place once 24 hours have passed.

You have 24 hours to send me your nominations!

@*Chris @*Diana @taylorkat @*Lily @*Wallace

Edited by *Amanda

• *Amanda changed the title to Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (Cycle 13 - Rankers, Please Send Me Your Nominations)

Ok, everyone’s top picks are in here. The rest of the nominees all received at least 2 nomination votes

RANKERS’ NOMINATIONS

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

HRVY

Maisie Smith

Stacey Dooley

Lisa Snowdon

Aston Merrygold

Jade Johnson

Ricky Whittle

Kelvin Fletcher

Karim Zeroual

You are cutting and saving 1 celeb each. (!) 

@*Chris @*Diana @taylorkat @*Lily @*Wallace

• *Amanda changed the title to Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (Cycle 13 - Nominations Posted)

HRVY

35059166-8899087-image-a-37_160409567447

HRVY (Harvey Leigh Cantwell) is a young pop star that has had over a billion combined streams of his music, several sold out tours, and a huge social media following. He performed at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend and has shared the stage with Jonas Blue at Capital FM's Summertime Ball and Jingle Bell Ball. He was on the eighteenth season of Strictly Come Dancing and his dancing partner was Janette Manrara.

They danced the following:
A Jive to Faith (25)
A Viennese Waltz to Stuck With U (24)
A Cha-Cha to Don't Go Breaking My Heart (21)
A Salsa to Dynamite (27)
A Tango to Golden (26)
A Street/Commercial to A Sky Full of Stars (30)
An American Smooth to One (29)
A Rumba to Only You (23)
A Charleston to Another Day of Sun (30)
A Showdance to Boogie Wonderland (29)

HRVY had three routines that were given a perfect score of 30 (Street/Commercial, Charleston, and his American Smooth reprisal) I thought his standout routines was definitely his Street/Commercial and Tango. HRVY and Janette finished the competition as runners-up.

Save Maisie Smith

• Sad 1

Sophie Ellis-Bextor 

strictly-sophie-and-brendan.jpg?quality=

Another tough round of nominations, but that's to be expected when we are towards the end of the game. Sophie Ellis-Bextor is a pop singer, who competed on the 11th series of Strictly Come Dancing where she was partnered with Brendan Cole. I thought this was certainly one of Brendan's better partnerships and it makes sense as they made the finals and Sophie made it so far her. Although personally, I wasn't really that huge on her. I liked her but she was around my 5th or 6th favorite that series and I know I'm in the unpopular opinion there. I do think she is likable, chill and cool. I'll recap her run below here.

Week 1: Waltz to "Moon River" - 28

Week 2: Charleston to "Rock It For Me" - 36

Week 3: Samba to "All Night Long" - 31

Week 4: Foxtrot to "Cheek to Cheek" - 35

Week 5: Cha-Cha to "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" - 30

Week 6: Jive to "Maneater" - 28

Week 7: Argentine Tango to "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" - 32

Week 8: Quickstep to "The Lady is a Tramp" - 34

Week 9: Rumba to "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" - 31

Week 10: Viennese Waltz to "My Favorite Things"  - 36

Week 11: Tango to "Material Girl" - 34

Week 12: Paso Doble to "Montague and Capulets" - 35

Week 12: American Smooth to "They Can't Take That Away From Me" - 36

Week 13: Viennese Waltz reprise to "My Favorite Things" - 39

Week 13: Showdance to "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" - 35

Of Sophie dances, I can't do this write-up, without mentioning that iconic Charleston on Week 2. Such a perfect dance for her, which she slayed. :wub:That was my favorite from her, so she kinda peaked for me there. But I also really enjoyed her: Foxtrot, Quickstep, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble and American Smooth. She had some good dances but never really blew me away after her Charleston. I'll post some of my favorite dances of Sophie's below.

Saving: Ricky Whittle

ThatActualAfricanmolesnake-max-1mb.gif

• Sad 2

Stacey Dooley

*photo to add*

Sorry another slightly rushed writeup I will need to update. I’ll try and take some time soon to go through all of these. :haha: Stacey is a TV presenter and journalist who appeared on Strictly in 2018, partnered with Kevin Clifton. I think she struggled in the first couple of weeks but then was able to break out of her shell more and developed a fun partnership with Kevin. Despite having the weakest showing of the finalists, she won the show and gave Kevin his first win. In an ideal world I’d have loved to have seen an Ashley or Faye win, but we know that was always gonna be unlikely due to their ringer status. 

Since the show Stacey has boosted her platform and continues to do a lot of presenting work, while also in a relationship with her partner Kevin! While I like Stacey well enough we have a pretty strong remaining group of contestants and she’s one who I’m less attached to, hence the cut here.

Save Karim Zeroual

• Sad 2

Lisa Snowdon
TWERNan.jpg 

I like Lisa well enough but she isn't a favorite of mine and with only 2 left I unfortunately have to cut her at this time as I feel Kelvin is the stronger dander of the two. I most know Lisa from her time as a judge on Britain's Next Top Model. She was a wonderful dancer scoring 3 perfect scores during her time on season 6 with her pro partner Brendan Cole. It's not secret I was team Rachel but I'd perfer both as winners over Tom and Camilla lol.  Lisa was the runner up this season. My favorite dance they did was their Foxtrot in the finale and their cha cha also from the finale.  This is good place for her to go with the options we had.

SAVING Kelvin Fletcher

Edited by *Diana