Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

JADE JOHNSON

3d21156bfd04a8ff4f3c573fe870beaf54deff04

Jade Johnson is best known for being an Olympian, more specific track & fields with speciality in long jump - fun fact that I just found out is that she is allergic to sand which makes all of this very interesting.  After her appearance at the 2008 Olympics, she appeared on the 7th series in 2009 where she was partnered with Ian Waite.  She started off her SCD journey with two promising routines - I really enjoyed her Cha Cha Cha to Ain't No Other Man. The following week, aka Week 3, she delivered a strong Quickstep especially for the start of the series - she received a score of 31 out of 40.  During Week 4, she did a decent job with her Salsa but it was her Vienesse Waltz of Week 5 that really solidified her as a front runner - it was beautifully danced with beautiful lines that earned her a score of 35.  For the following three weeks, Jade was super consistent and received 32,35, and 33. Unfortunately, her journey got cut short when she suffered an injury during Week 9 which forced her to withdraw from the competition. Even sadder to hear that the injury essentially ended her career as a long jumper :(

Jade was an incredible athlehte with ton of potential, and I have no doubt that she could have went all the way during that series.  But I feel this is a good spot for her, and huge props to Lily for bringing her this far! 

SAVING: ASTON MERRYGOLD

Jade and Stacey. ❤️ Really like them both and both were my 3rd favorites of their respective seasons. (Or sometimes Stacey was my 4th fave). Pleased with them both making it this far!

Jade's withdrawal remains one of the saddest events on Strictly. 💔

I like Lisa too, and well done to her making it this far too. :yes:

The stats of the Pros with the remaining Top 30 celebs:

Pasha - 4 (Chelsee, Kimberley, Caroline, Ashley R)

Artem - 3 (Kara, Holly, Natalie)

Darren - 2 (Jill, Emma)

Ian - 2 (Denise L, Zoe)

Aliona - 2 (Harry, Jay)

Giovanni - 2 (Georgia, Faye)

Oti - 2 (Danny, Kelvin)

Gorka - 2 (Alexandra, Maisie)

Karen Hardy - 1 (Mark)

Matthew - 1 (Alesha)

Brendan - 1 (Kelly)

Vincent - 1 (Rachel)

Natalie - 1 (Ricky)

Brian - 1 (Ali)

Aljaz - 1 (Abbey)

Kevin - 1 (Frankie)

Trent - 1 (Pixie)

Janette - 1 (Aston)

Amy - 1 (Karim)

THE FINAL CUTS

118437.gif

The dreaded final cuts have finally arrived! And for them, I am bringing back the format I used for the SYTYCD International final cuts, which plays out in 4 rounds.

Here's how it works:

Round 1: Each ranker will advance 1 celeb to the Top 20.

Round 2: Each ranker will cut 1 celeb.

Round 3: Each ranker will advance 1 more celeb to the Top 20.

Round 4: Each ranker will cut 1 more celeb.

After the 4 rounds, the 10 celebs that weren't advanced or cut will automatically advance to the Top 20 with the 10 that were advanced in the previous rounds.

REMAINING CELEBRITIES

Jill Halfpenny

Denise Lewis

Zoe Ball

Mark Ramprakash

Emma Bunton

Alesha Dixon

Kelly Brook

Rachel Stevens

Ricky Whittle

Ali Bastian

Kara Tointon

Harry Judd

Chelsee Healey

Holly Valance

Kimberley Walsh

Abbey Clancy

Natalie Gumede

Caroline Flack

Frankie Bridge

Pixie Lott

Jay McGuinness

Georgia May Foote

Danny Mac

Alexandra Burke

Aston Merrygold

Ashley Roberts

Faye Tozer

Kelvin Fletcher

Karim Zeroual

Maisie Smith

For the first round, you each will select 1 of the above celebs to advance to the Top 20.

@*Chris @*Diana @taylorkat @*Lily @*Wallace

• *Amanda changed the title to Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (Final Cuts)

Now, it’s time for everyone to cut one of the remaining 25 celebs.

Jill Halfpenny

Zoe Ball

Mark Ramprakash

Emma Bunton

Alesha Dixon

Kelly Brook

Rachel Stevens

Ricky Whittle

Ali Bastian

Kara Tointon

Chelsee Healey

Holly Valance

Kimberley Walsh

Abbey Clancy

Natalie Gumede

Caroline Flack

Frankie Bridge

Pixie Lott

Jay McGuinness

Georgia May Foote

Alexandra Burke

Aston Merrygold

Faye Tozer

Kelvin Fletcher

Karim Zeroual

@*Chris @*Diana @taylorkat @*Lily @*Wallace

Mark Ramprakash
STRICTLY-COME-DANCING.jpg

Mark Ramprakash is known for being a county cricket player. Mark took part in season four of the show and was partnered with pro Karen Hardy. Their Salsa was really good at the time but I don't think it aged very well and isn't as iconic as some make it out be. He also had a strong Argentine Tango but I believe those were his only perfect scores. He averaged out getting a lot of 9s lol.

They definitely aren't any of my favorite winners so when I looked at the list it is unfortunate they were the ones I cared least about and who I felt didn't warrent a place in our top 20.

Aston Merrygold

OIP.XO_L1KJpjtxh4hG5sAywrgHaLG?pid=ImgDe

Aston Merrygold is a singer from the band JLS. JLS was on The X Factor in 2008 and placed second.  They went on to become one of Britain's biggest ever boybands.  He was on the fifteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing and his partner was Janette Manrara.  They danced a Foxtrot (31), Salsa (32), Cha-Cha (35), Quickstep (32), Waltz (24), Paso Doble (38), and a Viennese Waltz (25).  He placed tenth overall.  I thought he was cheated on the show and should have lasted longer, but I am a Mollie fan and didn't want her to go, either.  That was a messed up bottom two.

• Sad 2