Grace Kinstler fan thread

jamescasaki

8 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope so!!!! 🤞

Me too! I think it is the song since it's the only belty song I can think of but any of those Disney songs would be great for her. Into the Unknown is just the best one for her. 🙂 

• Like 1

Omg she was amazing! Though she was the best of the night every single week and hasn't picked a bad song choice. I haven't heard one off night from her so far. She better win! Could she be TPTB's chosen one with Casey and Willie? I feel like they are but who knows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Persy said:

Omg she was amazing! Though she was the best of the night every single week and hasn't picked a bad song choice. I haven't heard one off night from her so far. She better win! Could she be TPTB's chosen one with Casey and Willie? I feel like they are but who knows.

I think she could be. We’ll see in the following weeks. ✨

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I think she could be. We’ll see in the following weeks. ✨

Agreed and I hope so. I voted for her before she sang and tend to watch on youtube or something. Glad she chose this song over Reflection and Colors of the Wind. I kinda got the impression she thought the songs were already done and was worried but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Persy said:

Agreed and I hope so. I voted for her before she sang and tend to watch on youtube or something. Glad she chose this song over Reflection and Colors of the Wind. I kinda got the impression she thought the songs were already done and was worried but I could be wrong.

I believe Alanis and Madison also wanted to sing “Into the Unknown,” for Disney Week, but since they didn’t make it, it gave Grace the opportunity to do so. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I believe Alanis and Madison also wanted to sing “Into the Unknown,” for Disney Week, but since they didn’t make it, it gave Grace the opportunity to do so. 

Ooh that would have been a great song for both of them. Imagine if they were a trio and sang the same song.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 5:55 PM, Bk1234 said:

According to the article, Grace is now doing “Fix You” for her Coldplay song. 

love that song for her.

• Like 2