Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

I said Jinkx did better in my own way!

I suppose you did. :lmao: I'll take that. :haha: 

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

We shall see! 

😮 

I immediately remembered Vibeology after I posted this. In the words @*Lily in the DWTS rankdown, I see you and I apologize.

Oooh gosh. :dead: 

*me talking about how TKB’s Whattaman lip sync should basically be the official music video*

(and also the show should bring back Eve again, I’m just saying)

(!) to all of this.

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

I think it'll be an interesting season - there's some great lipsyncs but I would not say that they're outstanding per say.

Well it's hard to come after Season 5 which may be the single best season for lip syncs. With Coco, Alyssa, and Detox. 

15 hours ago, totes4totes said:

was kameron a lip sync assassin or did the cast of season whatever just suck at lip syncs 🤔

15 hours ago, totes4totes said:

okay i just watched all of kameron's lip syncs and i can confidently say that coco would destroy kameron and then walk on her corpse. imagine. trying to mention coco and kameron in the same breath when it comes to lip syncs.

14 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Yah but how many of them lip synced against Kameron????? Just Monet!!!! And that was not an impressive lip sync TBQH

14 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Kameron lip synced against Eureka twice...and didn’t eliminate Eureka either time!!!!! Truly the reason why Kameron cannot be called an Assassin like Coco.

source.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

i have not watched. and since i've already made my statement i will defend it to the death by watch ca1 and then nitpicking every lip sync to prove to myself internally i am right

DMing Dee now for how WOW subscription info! Will make a decision this weekend!!!

peter griffin work GIF

Me preparing my essay for Good as Hell about how Kameron's makeover was PERFECTLY FINE and didn't deserve the bottom two, how it should've been the double save of the season all things considered, how Aquaria's makeover should've put her in the bottom two, and how Eureka should've been IMMEDIATELY disqualified for making us sit through a 2-minute segment on Fr*nkie Grande's testicles 🤮

• Like 1

Also my favourite Kameron moment in S10 was really during the Top 5 Untucked episode when L*na Dunham is trying to talk to him backstage and he's like "omg f*ck off, I'm trying to practice my lip sync so I don't go home" and she looks so offended that he didn't want to talk to her. :rofl:

• Haha 2