Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

I’m gonna impersonate Derek for my write-up. :wub:

“This celebrity is well liked at IDF. Even Elliott and Diana agree on them so you know they’re in no danger of leaving. Which is why I made this cut. I don’t know how they last so long because I’m not a fan. The only good thing about [white man] outlasting them was at least they didn’t win. Here come the confused reacts.”

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

just wondering, but will we be posting our write-ups or should we send them to you to post to keep the battles truly anonymous?

I would think our write-up styles would be very obvious. :haha: 

19 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

ooooo it's my chance to try to impersonate someone in a write-up.

Elliott: "No one messaged me so this is what you get 😘"

Diana: "this person sucks and it was fun while it lasted but I can't let this go on"

Amanda: "Of course you rankers would make this decision from my battle, apparently we all hate good dancers now, I should have known this would happen🙂"

Alex: "This battle I crafted tops my Patti LaBelle maneuver and has cemented me as the greatest DWTS ranker of all time. I will never host a DWTS rankdown again FYI"

Lily: "I thought about this for a long time and I think it's a fair cut, but now I feel a bit bad looking at their journey and having to do this write-up cheeriooo" I think Lily is british or something, idk

Megan: "THIS BAD BATTLE DECISION YOU ALL MADE from this battle that I chose an OBVIOUS WINNER FROM that you all IGNORED is a DIRECT ATTACK AGAINST ME AND LESBIANS[!!!!!!!]"

Wally: [20 paragraphs and 3 videos]

:dead: 

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Meh, lame. I feel like we should at least be owning our cuts. I'll be posting mine publicly when the battle results are revealed cause I've been transparent all game and I've got nothing to hide :kissbye:

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don’t really care either way but just wanted to know. My battle is going to be extremely obvious, anyway. :haha:

I agree with both of these statements, despite them both saying different things. :haha:  I'm fine with whatever we do, whether we post or don't post them publicly.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

peter griffin work GIF
Me looking through @*Lily’s posts to see if she’s ever said Cheerio.

I swear I can't recall this but I could be wrong. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Wally is going to just pretend the most unanimous battle result was his all along

:haha: 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Can I send a battle? 🙂 

omg I'm both curious and scared what yours would be. :haha: 

26 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Megan: "THIS BAD BATTLE DECISION YOU ALL MADE from this battle that I chose an OBVIOUS WINNER FROM that you all IGNORED is a DIRECT ATTACK AGAINST ME AND LESBIANS[!!!!!!!]"

why is this so accurate

this also reminds me that i tried to make a resolution like a few years ago to type in fewer all caps on idf that i clearly failed