The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

1 minute ago, French20 said:

i find this coach panel excellent

Keith is there like he's never gone

Guy is still as good at arguments to recover talents

Rita, i find that she's much better in the Australian version than when she was in the voice UK

and Jess is my favorite this season, she is so adorable, just, really a nice surprise

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed Rita. I knew I would like Keith and Jess, but Rita surprised me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, French20 said:

and Jess is my favorite this season, she is so adorable, just, really a nice surprise

She really is! Ever since the start, she's one of the Australian Idols I've looked up to. glad she's meshing well with the other coaches 🤩

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Blind Audition 1 Summary (August 8, 2021)

Sofia Watt - It's A Man's Man's Man's World (James Brown) - turned Keith, Rita, Jess, and Guy 

Olivia Vasquez - Sorry Not Sorry (Demi Lovato) - turned Keith, Rita, Jess, and Guy 

Darren Constable - Fortunate Son (Creedance Clearwater Revival) - Turned Keith and Guy

Drew Walker - Down Under (Men At Work) - Turned Keith, Rita, Jess, and Guy

Joey Chan - Let's Get Loud (Jennifer Lopez) - turned no one

Byron Garn - Before You Go (Lewis Capaldi) - turned Rita, Jess, and Guy

Bella Taylor - Ave Maria (Beyoncé) - turned Keith, Rita, Jess, and Guy (Guy BLOCKED Jess)

* highlighted coach name is the chosen coach

TEAM STANDINGS

Team Keith

Darren Constable

Drew Walker

Team Rita

Sofia Watt

Team Jess

Olivia Vasquez

Team Guy

Byron Garn

Bella Taylor

Yay for them uploading full clips! 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Top 3 of the night (for me)

1. Bella

2. Olivia

3. Byron

We have the same number 1 (I mean-)

but for me, Olivia's 3rd and Drew's 2nd

I think the part that appealed to me the most about Drew's audition is how she sang her song. Her song choice was 😌💖 I love that song to death but she somehow made it more heartfelt and sincere, which earned plus points for me

Byron has a potential, kinda gives me Matt Gresham from last season vibes, but without the rough texture in the voice. I don't know though if he'll make it to Guy's top 5

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Byron has a potential, kinda gives me Matt Gresham from last season vibes, but without the rough texture in the voice. I don't know though if he'll make it to Guy's top 5

Oh right, we’re going to Top 5 per team. 😬 Do they perform again after this? 🤔 

Another great premiere. So many great vocals.

Most people are saying the T3 in order as Bella, Drew, Olivia, and I’d pretty much agree. All of those performances had slayer vocal moments. They weren’t kidding when they said the voices would be huge this season. 

Looking forward to the Fuller siblings tomorrow (and seeing the amount of 4 chairs makes me more confident in my prediction that at least Siann turns 4 chairs)

28 minutes ago, Sabina said:

how will the format be this season will there be some changes?

coaches can turn around endlessly, they don't have maximum talents to have

battles are removed, so what means the new rule that allows coaches to turn around all the time means there will be longer knockout events with more people

and blocked coaches can no longer chat to the talent for which they were blocked

i think these are the three main novelties for this season

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Looking forward to the Fuller siblings tomorrow (and seeing the amount of 4 chairs makes me more confident in my prediction that at least Siann turns 4 chairs)

My guess is that both turned all four.

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

My guess is that both turned all four.

I won’t be surprised with that outcome either. Jordan turns at least 2 chairs by the end of the first chorus, and knowing that the song gets bigger, he could very well get the other two. 

• Like 1