The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

and i read a few weeks ago that they have already made the final with the winner, I think it will be the audience present during the recorded final who nominated the winner, and there will be no possible leaks since they made several scenes which announced several winning candidates

11 minutes ago, French20 said:

i hope they won't put the auditions long afterwards on youtube ...

They already georestricted Darren's audition on Twitter, so I'm not optimistic about The Voice AU YouTube posting full performances.

Hoping OZTalent or Jake delivers this season.

8 minutes ago, French20 said:

and i read a few weeks ago that they have already made the final with the winner, I think it will be the audience present during the recorded final who nominated the winner, and there will be no possible leaks since they made several scenes which announced several winning candidates

Can you remember the dates when this happened? coz if this is accurate, I have reason to believe that a certain confirmed artist was filming in Sydney a week or two ago,

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

‎Ils ont déjà géoréstricté l’audition de Darren sur Twitter, donc je ne suis pas optimiste quant à la publication de performances complètes par The Voice AU YouTube.‎

Hoping OZTalent or Jake delivers this season.

you thought too quickly ahah they finally put the auditions directly, too bad they do not put the announcement of the choice of coaches however ...

• Like 1

Just now, French20 said:

you thought too quickly ahah they finally put the auditions directly, too bad they do not put the announcement of the choice of coaches however ...

I'd take that over last season, where it's heavily edited videos that's mostly talk and little singing.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Can you remember the dates when this happened? coz if this is accurate, I have reason to believe that a certain confirmed artist was filming in Sydney a week or two ago,

it wasn't long after the start of the recordings, when Rita went back to England after the recordings,

i would have to find the articles that said she returned to England, and that's when i would say 1 or 2 months ago maximum

10 minutes ago, French20 said:

it wasn't long after the start of the recordings, when Rita went back to England after the recordings,

i would have to find the articles that said she returned to England, and that's when i would say 1 or 2 months ago maximum

Wow. OK NVM then.

If that's the case, that explains why a bunch of the artists this season were able to record and release new original music way before the blinds are aired.

Edited by Teraginn

10 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Wow. OK NVM then.

‎Si c’est le cas, cela explique pourquoi un groupe d’artistes cette saison a pu enregistrer et sortir de la nouvelle musique originale bien avant les aveugles. ‎

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9465325/Rita-Ora-flaunts-figure-crop-leggings-leaves-gym-Sydney.html

"Rita landed in Australia at the start of February to film the new season of The Voice, and the show has now officially wrapped production.

According to The Daily Telegraph on Tuesday, producers have filmed a number of endings in order to keep the identity of the winner a secret.

The finale was shot on Sunday at Carriageworks in Sydney, with coaches Rita, Guy Sebastian, Keith Urban and Jessica Mauboy in attendance."

it was April 13, the article and he speaks that the final was shot on sunday so at the beginning of April the final was recorded

Edited by French20
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, French20 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9465325/Rita-Ora-flaunts-figure-crop-leggings-leaves-gym-Sydney.html

"Rita landed in Australia at the start of February to film the new season of The Voice, and the show has now officially wrapped production.

According to The Daily Telegraph on Tuesday, producers have filmed a number of endings in order to keep the identity of the winner a secret.

The finale was shot on Sunday at Carriageworks in Sydney, with coaches Rita, Guy Sebastian, Keith Urban and Jessica Mauboy in attendance."

it was April 13, the article and he speaks that the final was shot on sunday so at the beginning of April the final was recorded

April. Noted.