"Delta Dawn" - Who sang it better?

TeamAudra

"Delta Dawn" - Who sang it better?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who sang it better

• Barrett Baber
    • Worth The Wait

This is probably the first and last time I will vote for WTW in a Who did it best? poll. Barrett’s cover is horrible (imagine being destroyed by your background singers, lmao)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Ashland Craft sang this too in S13, but that was painful much like Barrett's version so....... WTW it is then

Yeah, i couldn’t find a video of her performance, but based on what I remember about it, she wouldn’t have done well in this poll. 

Edited by TeamAudra

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, i couldn’t find a live video of hers, but based on what I remember about it, she wouldn’t have done well in this poll. 

I have a saved video of that tbh it's better than WTW's at some parts but the ending was Ooof.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

I love barrett a lot and Angel Eyes is my favorite Country audition(Of course after James David Carter's ICONIC Nobody Knows). But specifically based off of this performance I'd go with WTW because they were overll better than Barrett and also it's their best performance until now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Overall, she did better than Barett, but that ending was not good at all. I´d still pick WTW. This song hasn´t really been done properly in the show in my opinion. 

Same, at first Ashland did well but the ending was cringey so WTW wins this.