Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Diana's Battle Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Diana's Battle Posted)
1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I don’t recall you ever saying Sabrina was one of your all-time favorites. 

I actually do try to avoid going after people’s top favorites when possible. 

Sure Jan GIF

J/K!  I know you do :P 

I guess I'm the only one that didn't mind Steven's noms. 🙈 So I'll back him up here.

But then the only one I was really a fan of is Jun's, lol. :haha: Well, I like Sabrina for entertainment/hilarity and Johnny is fine but netiher big faves of mine.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I guess I'm the only one that didn't mind Steven's noms. 🙈 So I'll back him up here.

But then the only one I was really a fan of is Jun's, lol. :haha: Well, I like Sabrina for entertainment/hilarity and Johnny is fine but netiher big faves of mine.

You never mind any nominations!

JOHNNY MULDER

giphy.gif

Johnny Mulder was a Houseguest on Big Brother Canada 6. His closest alliance members were Olivia, Erica, and Ali. Johnny won the Week 1 HoH competition and took out Rozina, which was a shame. Johnny won HoH again in Week 8 and tried to split up the Kaela and Derek showmance, but he failed. Throughout the game, Johnny made an effort to play an under-the-radar strategic game and align with people he could use as shields. However, he got outplayed by Daela and left in the Triple Eviction. He ended up voting for Paras to win the game. I can't say I rooted for Johnny throughout the season. I didn't like his attitude a lot of the times. I remember when he tried to stop Derek's conversation with Paras, acting like Derek wasn't allowed to play the game since it went against Johnny's own agenda. I also remember when he was very pushy with Olivia during the Double Eviction.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bvsh5d7x44zzy70kscff

I can't recall too many details about his game, but fans say that the edit did him no favors. He apparently did more than what was shown in the episodes. Anyway, I nominated him since I didn't root for him during this season, so out he now goes from the rankdown.

SABRINA ABBATE

tumblr_n7kukqFbg01swxrmxo1_r1_500.gifv

"Does everybody want good f**king TV?! IS THAT WHAT THEY WANT?!"

Sabrina's outbursts were a memorable part of Big Brother Canada 2, but she is one of my least favorite Houseguests left in this rankdown. As funny as some of her moments on the show were, I remember how she joined in the bullying towards Heather in the early days of the game. Heather did nothing to receive all the hate she got, but Sabrina put so much effort into stirring the pot to get others to hate and make fun of Heather. Plus, Sabrina would embellish interactions with other people to make them look bad and make herself look like an innocent victim. She made Ika out to be some kind of monster that antagonized her as if Sabrina did nothing. There was one moment when Sabrina and Ika passed each other on the staircase, and Sabrina told everyone that Ika rammed into her to purposefully hurt her. That never happened. These moments from Sabrina were annoying to watch. 

Anyway, Sabrina Abbate was a Houseguest on Big Brother Canada 2. She formed the First Five alliance in the game with Kenny, Andrew, Sarah, and Arlie. She also formed a close bond with Rachelle, and they were known as the Gremlins. Sabrina started the game in a strong position as the First Five ran the game for the first few weeks. However, everything fell apart for Sabrina after Canada's HoH twist. Canada put her on the block with Andrew, but she survived as Andrew was evicted. The Sloppy Seconds alliance took over the game, and Sabrina never got her footing back. She even made a game error when she chose to evict Arlie instead of Adel. Since Sabrina was no longer a threat in the game, she managed to avoid eviction and make it all the way to finale night. Jon made a brutal but understandable game move when he evicted his closest ally Neda to sit in the Final 2 with Sabrina. Neda would've won the game, but Jon claimed an easy victory against Sabrina. Anyway, Sabrina is a memorable Big Brother Canada character that has provided many gif-worthy moments, but she's not one of my favorites here. So, out she goes from the rankdown now.

Edited by Steven_

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

King Johnny!  One of my favourite gay houseguests ❤️ 

Soooooo underrated. I remember he used to be damn near hated on here so I’m glad he was at least able to make it this far. I hope he’s on All-Stars.

• Like 1