Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

24 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Once again though, QK is still not destroying me this game somehow, his redemption story lives on for now (as long as the battle goes the way it should go 👀)

My niceness better not back fire or its never happening again. :dead:

26 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Now...why did I think Bobby died for a second when I first started reading this tweet...terrible wording from Ashleigh :dead: 

Omgg yikes, I can totally see how you thought that with Ashleigh's wording, as it does come off that way. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Amanda Zuckerman really is gonna make it past these battle rounds, huh? :dead: #SolasImpact #SolasPower

She's not.  Lily won't allow it to happen.  Maybe she will if I don't eliminate any of her big favs though! 🙂   As I could have.  I am planning a pretty boring battle round.

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

She's not.  Lily won't allow it to happen.  Maybe she will if I don't eliminate any of her big favs though! 🙂   As I could have.  I am planning a pretty boring battle round.

Ooh okay. I am still impressed by her longevity here. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

I was always going to come after her though as she is huge target because people seem to love her and like her

If you were always going to target her, then I don’t understand why you had to make me feel like you nominating her was my fault.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Chris' Battle Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Chris' Battle Posted)
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Sola's Battle Next)

Sorry for the delay, was at my moms for dinner + BBCan.

BB3 runner-up Danielle Reyes and BB4 runner-up Alison Irwin talk at... News  Photo - Getty Images

vs

Big Brother 15's Candice Stewart and Helen Kim Play in Chicago [PHOTOS] |  Big Brother Access

Danielle Reyes & Alison Irwin (BBAS Week 1 Nominations) vs. Candice Stewart & Helen Kim (BB15 allies)

Sorry Danielle and Ali fans!   I would expect them to be safe, but crazier things have happened!