Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (QK's Battle Next)

Marcellas Reynolds

HighTartDuckbillcat-small.gif

I didn't have an idea of which way the vote would go in regards to my nominations. I honestly thought that Marcellas and Julia would stay, but the voters said no. :haha: I don't mind Marcellas and my knowledge of of him mostly comes from Big Brother 7: All-Stars. I loved his on and off relationship with Janelle even though he would throw her under the bus at times. Though Janelle did trust Chilltown which resulted in his elimination so that wasn't the smartest move Janelle made either. Marcellas got his start on Big Brother 3 though where he aligned with another blondes, Amy Crews. They also had an on and off again relationship. :haha: I think the Marcellas and Amy relationship was more cute though. :yes: Marcellas played with some other greats like Danielle, Lisa and Jason. What a great season. We all know the infamous move Marcellas made during Week 9. It was him and Amy and on the block and he choice not to use the veto. The vote came back as a tie and Jason told him that he should have used the veto as he sent him packing. It's a Top 10 moment in Big Brother history or at least it's up there. During his time on the show Marcellas won HOH twice and one the veto once. Marcellas is the first houseguest to win the Golden Power of Veto after its introduction during the final five of Big Brother 3 and he is also the first houseguest to be vetoed. I believe Gerry vetoed him. Marcellas was the first LGBT contestant to win any type of power on the show. I'm not sure if he would be categorized as the first LGBT contestant as my memory is fuzzy on BB1 - BB5 because I did not watch them in real time. Marcellas placed 5th on Big Brother 3 and became the 8th person of the jury. Marcellas's move would come to be recognized as one of the worst moves in Big Brother history. In the end he voted for Lisa to win Big Brother 3 over Danielle as they had a heated rivalry after his eviction. They would be reunited though as they both came back for Big Brother 7: All-Stars. Lisa was also eligible but ultimately not selected. Marcellas made amends with Danielle on All-Stars which was once, but it was there that he created a friendship with Janelle Pierzina. They had a bumpy relationship as well. He didn't do much this season tbh. He was nominated once when Janelle was HOH because Chilltown promised her that he was safe. That was not the case as he was evicted in a 6-0 vote. He placed 9th and became the first member of the jury that season. Recently, it was revealed by Janelle that her and Marcellas are attempting to fix their friendship which is nice. Marcellas is an icon on the series, but his flare has dimmed a bit. This is a good spot for him and I'm sure he is happy Amy is safe. :giggle:

Saved by the rankers: Amy Crews

The last time I did a battle round they were so brutal that everyone refused to make a decision and I had to make all the cuts / saves myself. I don't think these noms will be nearly that bad though as I gave everyone a chance to keep names off the list. 

Rachel Reilly & Da'Vonne Rogers

Vs

Tyler Crispin & Elissa Slater

Ariadna Gutiérrez

WNofasv.gif

why does she get to win the season when they went out the same round? :dead: I thought that I got that choice by posting her write up first before Brandi's because at-least Brandi entertained more more than Ariadna  who that season was always getting praised up the high heavens and has lasted far too long around here.  Anyway, I guess not but I'll still do her write up for her.  I mean she definitely did more than Shannon that season and even got her evicted so why is this cut shocking? BUT is she as amazing and deserving to be still here? Not in my opinion. I was always going to come after her though as she is huge target because people seem to love her and like her on the season she would just fall under the radar and easily make the top 20 if I didn't do anything about it.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Victoria: *reaches out for deal*

CGF: *names his terms*

Victoria: *agrees*

CGF: *makes nominations*

Victoria: 🙂

not fair sutton foster GIF by YoungerTV

Victoria mentions 0 names for safety so CGF just assumes she is referring to Janelle since he's not a mind reader Victoria complains anyways lol.

3 minutes ago, *Diana said:

why does she get to win the season when they went out the same round? :dead: I thought that I got that choice by posting her write up first before Brandi's because at-least Brandi entertained more more than Ariadna

You do! I just put them in any order as placeholders, but you can do the writeups in whatever order you'd like, so I'll switch them now.

• Thanks 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (QK's Battle Posted)
Just now, Alex95 said:

You do! I just put them in any order as placeholders, but you can do the writeups in whatever order you'd like, so I'll switch them now.

Lmao poor Ariadna missing out on winning something again 💔 

Brandi Glanville

BhHDZjc.gif

I actually stan her a lot more re watching this season so this kinda makes me feel bad but I can be glad I am responsible for her winning her season in this game if it couldn't be my favorite! Her fights with James Maslow? Iconic really. She is messy as can be but sometimes that brings the most entertainment on a show like big brother when it is not super problematic or racist which we sadly see way too much on this show. It is pretty fitting that she and her favorite alliance member go out the same round. Welp, sorry about that and I am sorry to any of her fans but she made it way further than I thought she would when I changed my cut rounds and rounds ago. At this point, I am just going to do what I can to get my favs the furthest so unfortunately for Brandi she is the pawn and must go out with her partner but like I said, I made it so she won her her season! That is more than many can say in this game!

Julia Nolan

M1QR.gif

This gif cracks me up, but Da'Vonne knew there were twins straight away. :dead: I think she referred to Julia as thickums. 🎂 Julia was always the superior twin in my eyes because she was more relate, more funny and wasn't in a showmance with Austin. I was upset when she gave up her game for Liz, but Julia is the better twin. At least she beat her in this rankdown. Rightfully so! Julia Nolan was a houseguest on Big Brother 17 and she was apart of the twin twist with Liz Nolan. Julia didn't become a full-fledged houseguest until Week 5. Liz had to avoid eviction for five week in order to enter the house as her self. She would enter the house but as "Liz" when the twins would swap. :haha: They were aligned with Vanessa, Austin, Clay and Shelli. I don't think Julia liked Ausin all that much but she had no choice but to align with him because her sister was in a showmance with him. During Week 11, Steve nominated Austin and Liz together, but when Austin won the POV, Steve nominated Julia in his place. The nominations were set in stone and one of twins would be leaving the game. The twins decided that Liz had a better shot at winning the game than Julia, so the two of them asked the others to evict her despite not being the target. The houseguests honored their wishes but I wish they hadn't. Julia was evicted in 3-0 vote and placed 6th and became the 6th member of the jury. She only won one POV during her time on the show. The Nolan Twins have a YouTube channel and Julia competed on The Challenge: War of the Worlds with other Big Brother alumni. This is a fair spot for Julia.

Saved by the rankers: Adel Elseri