Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Chicken George

Bb7 Big Brother7 GIF - Bb7 BigBrother7 ChickenGeorge - Discover & Share GIFs

Both my private and public immunity picks being nominated :(. I am cutting Chicken George instead of Mitch, as I want Mitch to have the higher placement of the two, and this should give him 6 spots over George.  Chicken George is a two time big brother player.  He was in the inaugural season of big brother in the US.  It was  different games with public voting and banishments.  He returned to represent the first season in Big Brother All-Stars.  He had a hard time adjusting to the new game.  In All-Stars he found himself close to Howie, Will and Janelle.  He won a Head of Household during the season, and his integrity and loyalty to Janelle kept her off the nomination block.  It ultimately cost Howie though, as he was evicted that week.  George made it to the Top 5, where he was evicted under Janelles 4th Head of Household.  He is the last remaining season 1 participant in this rankdown, unfortunately he was next to one of the best men to play Big Brother.

Save: Damien and Tim

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Diana’s Noms Posted)

JESSICA GRAF

tumblr_osasw8Hm1k1v9roxto6_400.gif tumblr_inline_ou55ofCycU1tqep7m_540.gif 5XrymXr.gif

After all these years, I still do not understand how & why Jessica & Cody are as popular as they are; One could assume that some people may be a fan based on her look only as her game play was nothing remarkable during her time on Big Brother 19. Or one could assume that because she was against Paul for the majority of the game, it is worthy enough to root for her and Cody which I understand but that's still not enough for me to like them. But as this write-up is about Jessica, let's dive into her time in the house :

Her journey in the Big Brother house is mainly remembered due to her showmance with Cody Nickson whom she would later marry. However, as everyone knows, getting in a showmance is not the best move which proved to be the case for Jessica as her and Cody became targets for the majority of the game - whichever move Cody made, it would eventually backfires on her as she was too closely aligned with him.  She is best remembered for her feud with Josh Martinez which was unbearable at times as they were both childish in the situation, having one of her alliance go out during her HOH, and earning the halting hex which she used in Week 5 which made Paul's HOH a waste which we liked to see. However, the Halting Hax came with consequences when she was put on the block & evicted by a vote of 7 to 1.  Overall, she was not the greatest player nor a favourite of mine hence why I am cutting her from the rankdown.

Since the show ended, they've become CBS's sweethearts a la Jordan & Jeff which I still don't understand why because there's nothing interesting about them as a couple. 

SAVING: JESSICA HUGHBANKS

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

Kevin Campbell

tenor.gif

I have a complicated relationship with Kevin Campbell now. I guess the same could be said for most of the houseguests that decided to return to Big Brother 22: All-Stars. While I appreciate the fact that they came back during a pandemic for our entertainment some of them should have stayed home and Kevin is cone of them. I liked Kevin on Big Brother 11. Maybe not as much as most, but I liked him enough. He was easily the most tolerable person on his side of the house. He started his original season as an offbeat. He was aligned with Lydia, Natalie, Chima and Jessie. The last one was not by choice. :dead: I think had he beat Jordan in the final HOH he would have won, but alas he didn't. He was awkward, yes, super OTT, yes, but you loved and rooted for him. He had a fight in him that I loved when he told Ronnie off. :dead: He had a great run during BB11. He won HOH once and was only nominated twice. He was the tenth and final houseguest evicted from the season placing 3rd and becoming the sixth member of the Jury. He voted for Natalie to win in the end though, barf. Kevin returned for All-Stars 2 and I was genuinely excited because I didn't think Kevin was a name the producers remembered and I love me an OG player. This was not the same Kevin from BB11. He was more whiny and an awkward potato has he put it. He had one of the worst reads on the house and whined so much when the people who idolized didn't want to work with him. He bashed them to no end as confirmed by Day in her new YouTube video. Apparently, he put Tyler on a pedestal so I'm sure he doesn't mind this cut and save. :dead: Kevin has lost his drive and he was not a joy to watch this season. Kevin was nominated 8 times, won a veto once and was taken off the block by Day during Week 7 when all the minorities were safe. :bobo:Kevin was just weird this season. By the time the finale rolled around he was no longer friends with Da'Vonne and friends with David. :dead: He came in 9th place and was the third person of the jury, but I honestly wish he left earlier than that. Love BB11 Kevin, meh on BB22 Kevin.

Save: 200.gif

14 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I liked Jessica on her season because she was anti paul, and messed him over with the Halting Hex.  Outside of that meh!

Exactly. On any other season she would have been hated along with Cody, but the side of Paul, Christmas, Alex and Josh were so bad that people had no choice but to root for anyone anti-Paul. #Justice4Dominique #Snake #SheCalledItFirst

Lolo Jones

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bhemfeury4g2s9lpfbet

Lolo is a hurdler and bobsledder who is one of few people to appear at both the Summer and Winter Olympics. This is a great feat, but I think what we've found out more in recent years is that Lolo is a super compelling reality TV personality. I mean, I guess her one week stint on DWTS is probably quite forgettable outside of IDF :dead: But here it is iconic and that made me super excited to see her compete on CBB! She went in to the game seeming super competitive and I thought she had it in her to do quite well, but also that she would probably be a bit of a hot-head in the house.

And this was true. :haha: Lolo was a big personality in the house, making allies and rivalries left and right. She won one HOH and two veto comps, forming a close relationship with Natalie Eva Marie, whilst also having famous blow-ups with contestants such as Tamar and Kato (I wanna say Ryan too but honestly I don't even remember if that happened? I just think they didn't really leave it on great terms). While Lolo is a great character to root for and a highlight of this season, I was obviously more team Tamar/Kandi, and the shock from the audience when Ricky votes to evict her at the final vote is a brilliant moment. Lolo seems mad when Julie is interviewing her after, all while Dina is just sat there next to her still having no idea what show she's on :wub:

I know Lolo is now doing The Challenge which I haven't had a chance to watch but I'm glad she's still doing reality TV! I think this is a pretty fair placement for her overall, do I think she's the weakest celebrity left in the game? Perhaps not. But obviously I wasn't going to cut Tamar here, and the standard now is pretty strong now we're coming into the top 90 or so, so overall all good with me. Thanks Lolo for a great season!

Saving Tamar Braxton

• Like 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Give Day her coin and give it a listen. 💰

I dont have 2 hours to listen to her ramble on.  Someone should edit it down to the issues.  I still dont know what happened in her last video, as I stopped after she spoke for 5 minutes about how she recorded the video like 4 times over.  I feel like she could cut these down to 20 minute videos with just the content she wants.