Predict the Teams and Contestant Placement in the Playoffs

Obviously not all 17, rather just the order of teams and who´s opening and closing for each team. Who we think is getting bussed or pimped is gonna be taken in account here.

Team Blake opens:

Sid opening

WTW closing

Team Kelly:

Madeline opens

Ryan closes 

Team Legend:

Tamara opens

John H closes.

Team Gwen closes:
Joseph opens

Carter closes.

Edited by Misirlou
2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Obviously not all 17, rather just the order of teams and who´s opening and closing for each team. Who we think is getting bussed or pimped is gonna be taken in account here.

Team Blake opens:

Sid opening

WTW closing

Team Kelly:

Madeline opens

Ryan closes 

Team Legend:

Tamara opens

John H closes.

Team Gwen closes:
Joseph opens

Carter closes.

I think Team Kelly might close.....she has never closed a Playoff episode in 5 whole seasons. And Desz would be the perfect candidate.

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Team Kelly might close.....she has never closed a Playoff episode in 5 whole seasons. And Desz would be the perfect candidate.

I WOULD VERY MUCH LOVE THAT! 

If I can remember @TeamAudra already said this in the spoiler/new/discussion thread, that Carter will close a KO then Desz will probably close the Playoffs. I think it is likely just because they have never pimped Desz so far and as you have said Team Kelly had never closed PO, sooo yeah

• Like 3
2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I WOULD VERY MUCH LOVE THAT! 

If I can remember @TeamAudra already said this in the spoiler/new/discussion thread, that Carter will close a KO then Desz will probably close the Playoffs. I think it is likely just because they have never pimped Desz so far and as you have said Team Kelly had never closed PO, sooo yeah

Desz actually closed Ep 3

5 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i don't know yet, i'll probably post later but i find it hilarious that we're all assuming that ryan won the 4 way KO. I don't disagree, his chances are super high, but it would be such a shock to IDF if he loses lolol

I still think Taryn could pull a win. 😊

• Like 1