• Ryan (assuming he wins the 4 way KO)
  2. 2. Coach Save

• Desz
    • Cami
    • Madeline
    • Tanner
    • Ryan (assuming he wins the 4 way KO)

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

All I know is that if the final team ends up being Ryan and Tanner, I'm gonna laugh my ass off (And even though I like Desz, I wouldnt mind honestly)

And here I thought Team Legend was the only one that could go from best to worst! :haha: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, seamaidencora said:

We all seem to be assuming Ryan won 4KO...which I think he did as well, but you never know...

If he did win, it mean he can snag votes, ppl are winning to vote for him..her team is diverse so don't have to worry about anyone stealing votes ...Ryan is a safe save. 

Julia is way more popular than I thought, so if it can’t be Taryn, I hope Julia snags the win. It would also be pretty ironic because everyone originally thought that Julia had no chance. 😅

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Julia is way more popular than I thought, so if it can’t be Taryn, I hope Julia snags the win. It would also be pretty ironic because everyone originally thought that Julia had no chance. 😅

Right! I hope Ryan won, I think with the response of ppl I saw it's likely, but I don't know. If he did Kelly should keep him, but I think all the coaches should do that with whoever won that.. cause that was awesome. I mean we all heard Julia's song choice and went nah.. but ppl loved it!  Was in no way a competition song, til it was .. you can pull that off, you should stay. You sing Opera no one understands, you should stay, your 15 and keeping up in the pressure, you should stay.. you have shaky start, but have fanbase to cover... You should stay

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spurrious said:

Kelly is super competitive and wants to win regardless of TPTB designs.  So the question is:  who can get her a trophy?  Sadly it ain't DeSz and happily it ain't Ryan.  History says her best shot is a country artist and she has a really good one to pick from. 

PV: Cami or DeSz

CS: Madeline

Unfortunately, she prefers male country singers, and she has one of those too. She also knows the audience prefers them too. 

Kelly’s pecking order...

Male country singer >>>>>>> Teen Girl >> AA Diva 

I truly believe she views everyone else as fodder. In particular, she does not typically favor white, adult females, regardless of genre. 

• Like 2

I am disappointed she doesnt seem to have much respect for rock or pop rock singers. I know she is more naturally an r and b singer but her rock album "My December" really helped me as a teen. She is different than the person i remember from back then.

She really just wants to give Blake a run for his money and the producers are obviously pushing for that rivalry storyline. The difference between the two is that Blake can pretty much get anyone in the finale while Kelly must have the right contestants and pander in the right way to the core audience

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Robbed by who? 

Good Question?

I can't say by who? As I love all the members on Team KC. 

But I'll say this, according to me all of the five members on her team deserve to stay for a while and if anyone of them gets eliminated in the PO then he/she will be considered as ROBBED by me(Unless or until one of them flops hard to make me believe they deserve to get eliminated). 😅

The reason I thought that Ryan is in more danger as compared to DeSz because DeSz will most probably get the PV and if not then she'll definitely get the CS.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

IMO, you are all overestimating Tanner's chance at CS. After three straight mediocre performances? lol. You are saying that Kelly loves her country dudes but the only season that she had country dudes on her Final 3 was Seasons 14 and Season 17, and might I add BOTH advanced through the public vote

Tanner is not receiving many supports as of the moment, and his battle was montaged. Some even preferred Marisa over him in the KO. I don't hate Tanner, in fact I love his tone, it's just that he have the tendency to bore me at times, but this observation was PURELY based on what I am seeing on the social media apps.

Kaleb from Season 14 advanced because he received the PV for Team Kelly and had an impressive battle with Pryor (which is well-received during the pre-taped rounds). Meanwhile, Jake advanced because he is the ONLY COUNTRY DUDE on the live rounds that season, hence receiving all the supports from the country mafia (I love him though so no complains). I just don't get the thing that many are saying 🤣, well it's just me though

It will likely/probably go this way (if ever Ryan wins):

PV: Ryan/Desz (depends on the spot and song choice)

CS: Desz/Cami (I have a huge gut feel if Desz received the PV, she will pit Ryan in the IS)

WC: Ryan/Cami (if Ryan was the PV, Desz is the CS, I can totally see Cami being the wildcard over Madeline, especially Tanner)

Side note (What I want):

PV: Desz

CS: Cami

WC: Ryan G. (I can see him winning the IS so I'd rather put him there than Cami)

EDIT: I just realized also Season 16, but well yeah.. idc bout that season except for Queen Maelyn

I would say his KO was the one who made him far. His Version of Free is one of my favorite performance on the voice.

I love your support for Cami and DeSz but Ryan and Madeline are also good. Tanner really has a good tone but boring. There is another country artist who have a good tone and is not boring on the other team.