DWTS 29 Week 8 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

He and Kaitlyn just can't win when it comes to CAI. 🙂 

Can't wait for her to praise Nelly for doing the bare minimum while finding the most miniscule things to critique Kaitlyn on. 🙂 

Hannah says hi.

Just FYI that I saw a bunch of comments in Nev’s Paso Doble on YouTube earlier saying “so good for a guy with no experience!” so obviously people are still not even noticing, even after the show slightly addressed it :dead: No surprise obviously for a frontrunner male celeb! I’m close to moving him as my winner pick honestly and I’m not thrilled about it lol.

10 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I feel like this was a good performance for Kaitlyn! As always, it was danced brilliantly. I do still feel like sometimes she has a tendency to look a little disconnected from the performance, but then, I think the smile was obviously a great fit for the Jive!

I feel this same way. 

A really good performance but something lacks in her performance/selling the dance. She danced it very well though.

9 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Carrie Ann finding any way to REACH for a critique!

Artem is PRESSED :dead:

:dead: 

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Artem being 100% done with CAI :wub:

He sure is. :dead: 

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

Just FYI that I saw a bunch of comments in Nev’s Paso Doble on YouTube earlier saying “so good for a guy with no experience!” so obviously people are still not even noticing, even after the show slightly addressed it :dead: No surprise obviously for a frontrunner male celeb! I’m close to moving him as my winner pick honestly and I’m not thrilled about it lol.

Too bad the show will NEVER address the fact that he majored in dance in college.

10 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I feel like this will be considered underscored by the end of the night. :dead: 

Oooh ahh probably. I do think the scores were fair but can see weaker dances getting the same or higher  scores.

9 minutes ago, ungodlyhour said:

i do agree with the scores! she still struggles with the attack and energy of the dances

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

gettyimages-78822831.jpg?itok=UgI85XZV

You posting this. :dead: