DWTS 29 Week 8 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Just FYI that I saw a bunch of comments in Nev’s Paso Doble on YouTube earlier saying “so good for a guy with no experience!” so obviously people are still not even noticing, even after the show slightly addressed it :dead: No surprise obviously for a frontrunner male celeb! I’m close to moving him as my winner pick honestly and I’m not thrilled about it lol.

Oh yeah I heard and saw comments like that too. :haha: 

Really nice and pretty Viennese Waltz from Nev. There did seem to be a few footwork slip-up and mistakes there which felt odd from him. Besides that, it was smooth, elegant and romantic like a VW should be.

Excited for the Justina Samba!

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

I tried speaking Justina getting a 30 into existence in the prediction game but maybe next time 💔 

Gahh I had a feeling something was up with them putting Kaitlyn, Nev and Justina up as the first 3 when those were dances most of us predicted for perfect 30s. Gahh.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Gahh I had a feeling something was up with them putting Kaitlyn, Nev and Justina up as the first 3 when those were dances most of us predicted for perfect 30s. Gahh.

I think the same thing.  This producer manipulation needs to stop, because there's too much of it.