DWTS 29 Week 8 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

Oof, lost 2 of my top 3 this week and the other one in the bottom two. :( Although Justina has been interchanging in my top 3 so definitely going to be pulling for her and Skai now!

Super happy with how long Chrishell lasted! I wasn’t crazy about the choreography Gleb gave her a lot of the time but I did like that she seemed to be loving the experience. Also after that first week I was almost prepared to lose her in the first couple of weeks, so this is a big improvement :haha:

9 hours ago, *Lily said:

Oof, lost 2 of my top 3 this week and the other one in the bottom two. :( Although Justina has been interchanging in my top 3 so definitely going to be pulling for her and Skai now!

Super happy with how long Chrishell lasted! I wasn’t crazy about the choreography Gleb gave her a lot of the time but I did like that she seemed to be loving the experience. Also after that first week I was almost prepared to lose her in the first couple of weeks, so this is a big improvement :haha:

Lol regarding this part, I feel like a lot of us predicted and thought Chrishell would go every week except for about 2 or 3 different weeks? :lmao: So for Chrishell making it to Week 8 is such a huge accomplishment. :haha: 

aww, poor Jeannie. but I'm glad she's doing well in recovery.

LOL @ Nelly being called first.  He's got fans, ya'll!!111  

I had a feeling Chrishell was a goner as soon as she b2 with Skai. No way the judges are sending Skai home yet. I was liking Chrishell too. :( 

I’ve never seen a relay before too