Season 19 Social Media Numbers

QueenCami

Ian, Cami, and Carter are all from New York. Cami from Buffalo, Carter from Long Island, and Ian from a small town about 120 miles North of NYC. 

Here are the 24 hours Google trends for the entire US for those three. You can see how dominant Carter is here...except for his home state of New York, where Cami leads, because of Buffalo. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Carter Rubin,Ian Flanigan,Cami Clune

Here are the 24 hour trend for those three for New York only. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US-NY&q=Cami Clune,Carter Rubin,Ian Flanigan

Team-by-team trend comparisons:

Team Kelly:

DeSz, Cami Clune - Explore - Google Trends

Cami is leading on trends, but DeSz seems to have more favor of making it through tomorrow.

Team Gwen:

Carter Rubin, Ben Allen - Explore - Google Trends

Carter is dominating here, as expected.

Team Legend:

John Holiday, Tamara Jade, Bailey Rae - Explore - Google Trends

Hmm. . . . John is crushing views, but Bailey is heavily leading in trends for this team.  This . . . could be a toughie.

Team Blake:

Jim Ranger, Ian Flanigan - Explore - Google Trends

Ian still seems to be leading in spite of Jim arguably doing better tonight.  This one might be another toughie.

Edited by Rodney

22 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Team-by-team trend comparisons:

Team Kelly:

DeSz, Cami Clune - Explore - Google Trends

Cami is leading on trends, but DeSz seems to have more favor of making it through tomorrow.

Team Gwen:

Carter Rubin, Ben Allen - Explore - Google Trends

Carter is dominating here, as expected.

Team Legend:

John Holiday, Tamara Jade, Bailey Rae - Explore - Google Trends

Hmm. . . . John is crushing views, but Bailey is heavily leading in trends for this team.  This . . . could be a toughie.

Team Blake:

Jim Ranger, Ian Flanigan - Explore - Google Trends

Ian still seems to be leading in spite of Jim arguably doing better tonight.  This one might be enough toughie.

That Team Gwen chart is something else. 

Peaks: 

Carter 100

Ben 6

• Haha 9

Facebook Stats at the end of voting

Views

Jim - 169.8K

Carter - 169.4K

Ben - 126.8K

Ian - 88.4K

Desz - 80.6K

John - 67.2K

Bailey - 51K

Cami - 50.5K

Tamara - 44K

Carter - 9.1K

Jim - 7.1K

Ben - 5K

Ian - 4.6K

Desz - 3.3K

John - 2.1K

Bailey - 1.5K

Cami - 1.2K

Tamara - 1.2K

Shares

Carter - 1.7K

Jim - 1.7K

Ian - 588

Ben - 490

Desz - 411

Jon - 313

Bailey - 187

Cami - 108

Tamara - 85

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

One day chart for Carter, Ian, Jim, John, and Desz. Carter leads big in every state except Arkansas, which is where Jim grew up. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Carter Rubin,Ian Flanigan,Desz,John Holiday,Jim ranger

I followed the Google Trends for S9. Jordan dominated, but not like this. 

Edited by TeamAudra

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

One day chart for Carter, Ian, Jim, John, and Desz. Carter leads big in every state except Arkansas, which is where Jim grew up. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Carter Rubin,Ian Flanigan,Desz,John Holiday,Jim ranger

I followed the Google Trends for S9. Jordan dominated, but not like this. 

Carter's not leading in Wyoming, either.  But then . . . no one seems to be trending in that state, for some reason.

On a similar note, here's the trends from the past day for Cami, Ben, Tamara, and Bailey. The latter's dominating with a few exceptions - New York (Cami's home state), Florida (Ben's home state), and Maryland (Tamara's home state). Could be interesting to see how the Instant Save goes.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Cami Clune,Ben Allen,Tamara Jade,Bailey Rae

To compare the Team Blake guys (since their team is the likeliest to deviate from last week's PV), here's the same four with Ian. No visible impact on the map.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Cami Clune,Ben Allen,Tamara Jade,Bailey Rae,Ian Flanigan

And here's the same four with Jim. Bailey maintains dominance but loses Arkansas (Jim's childhood home state; he's currently residing in California).

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Cami Clune,Ben Allen,Tamara Jade,Bailey Rae,Jim Ranger

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

On a similar note, here's the trends from the past day for Cami, Ben, Tamara, and Bailey. The latter's dominating with a few exceptions - New York (Cami's home state), Florida (Ben's home state), and Maryland (Tamara's home state). Could be interesting to see how the Instant Save goes.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Cami Clune,Ben Allen,Tamara Jade,Bailey Rae

To compare the Team Blake guys (since their team is the likeliest to deviate from last week's PV), here's the same four with Ian. No visible impact on the map.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Cami Clune,Ben Allen,Tamara Jade,Bailey Rae,Ian Flanigan

And here's the same four with Jim. Bailey maintains dominance but loses Arkansas (Jim's childhood home state; he's currently residing in California).

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Cami Clune,Ben Allen,Tamara Jade,Bailey Rae,Jim Ranger

wow! that's honestly really shocking; i wouldn't have expected that. thanks for sharing! 🙂

I made another YouTube "analysis"/comparison in Excel!

In the "Summary of Top 5 or 6 Comments" column, the red comments are negative. I bolded the observations that I saw in the comments very frequently and marked the amount of times I saw them. Also, it isn't really a "summary" this week, more like I'm just listing their contents lol.

My takeaways:

• Once again, Carter Rubin destroyed on YouTube in views - AND won in the like/dislike ratio. And once again, Desz was also remarkably popular on YouTube compared to everyone but Carter. She had the second highest ratio. YouTube loves Carter and Desz.
  • No one's ratio was below 90% this week (except the "Pompeii" group performance lol), but Tamara and Bailey Rae had the lowest individual ratios.
  • Tamara Jade had the most negative comments BY FAR, but interestingly, most of them criticized the arrangement of the song rather than criticizing her vocal performance.
  • The average ratio was actually higher than it was last week (93.9% to 95.6%). People preferred this week to last week.
  • (About that last point, I want to point out that Taryn Papa and Tanner Gomes's like/dislike ratios were so low, that they significantly weighed down the average. Not counting theirs, last week's Playoffs actually had a HIGHER average than this week [96.4%], which is incredible because most people say they preferred this week.)
  • Except for Jim Ranger, the country singers eternally have the lowest views. Jim did surprisingly well on YouTube this week. Last week, he had some of the WORST YouTube stats. Jim is a serious outlier here, and I honestly have NO IDEA where his views came from this week. (At this time last week, he had ~39,000 views!)

1Nfq7V3.png

Edited by Bouli
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7

7 minutes ago, Bouli said:

In the "Summary of Top 5 or 6 Comments" column, the red comments are negative. I bolded the observations that I saw in the comments very frequently and marked the amount of times I saw them. Also, it isn't really a "summary" this week, more like I'm just listing their contents lol.

My takeaways:

• Once again, Carter Rubin destroyed on YouTube in views - AND won in the like/dislike ratio. And once again, Desz was also remarkably popular on YouTube compared to everyone but Carter. She had the second highest ratio. YouTube loves Carter and Desz.
  • No one's ratio was below 90% this week (except the "Pompeii" group performance lol), but Tamara and Bailey Rae had the lowest individual ratios.
  • Tamara Jade had the most negative comments BY FAR, but interestingly, most of them criticized the arrangement of the song rather than criticizing her vocal performance.
  • The average ratio was actually higher than it was last week (93.9% to 95.6%). People preferred this week to last week.
  • Except for Jim Ranger, the country singers eternally have the lowest views. Jim did surprisingly well on YouTube this week. Last week, he had some of the WORST YouTube stats. Jim is a serious outlier here, and I honestly have NO IDEA where his views came from this week. (At this time last week, he had ~39,000 views!)

1Nfq7V3.png

i love this, thank you so much!!!

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Bouli said:

My speculation for this is that "Without You" is a popular song, and people were curious about it upon seeing it available to watch, hence the inflated views.  Because yeah, his would've been as low as Ben and Ian's otherwise.

4 hours ago, Bouli said:

My takeaways:

• (About that last point, I want to point out that Taryn Papa and Tanner Gomes's like/dislike ratios were so low, that they significantly weighed down the average. Not counting theirs, last week's Playoffs actually had a HIGHER average than this week [96.4%], which is incredible because most people say they preferred this week.)

1Nfq7V3.png

YOU. ARE. AMAZING. 🤩 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Facebook mentions from this morning’s post. “Will your favorite make it to The Voice finale?”

Carter 51

Jim 24

Ben 10

Desz 10

Ian 10

Bailey 7

John 6

Cami 4

Tamara 3 

Every time their name was mentioned in a positive light, I tallied it. Many people listed 3-4 names 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 2

I was checking out the 24 hour Google trends, and noticed John is strong in Wisconsin, which I had noticed before. All this time, I thought he was a Texan. Well, that’s where he lives right now, but he grew up in Appleton, WI. Will he pull a Chris Kroeze? It’s difficult to imagine that happening, but I’m leaving the door open just a crack. 

41 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I was checking out the 24 hour Google trends, and noticed John is strong in Wisconsin, which I had noticed before. All this time, I thought he was a Texan. Well, that’s where he lives right now, but he grew up in Appleton, WI. Will he pull a Chris Kroeze? It’s difficult to imagine that happening, but I’m leaving the door open just a crack. 

If it keeps Ian and especially Jim out of second place, then I'm all for it.

Though if the chart is an accurate reflection of things (and it may or may not be), then this might mean that Desz is going to finish last of the finalists, not John like several people had thought.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Wisconsin could be dangerous, but we´ll see. So far, I still think he´s 5th. At this point, I wouldn´t think they want to really bus anyone since Carter´s got in the bag, but perhaps surprises could come, so I´d say that we still have to see the song choices.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Wisconsin could be dangerous, but we´ll see. So far, I still think he´s 5th. At this point, I wouldn´t think they want to really bus anyone since Carter´s got in the bag, but perhaps surprises could come, so I´d say that we still have to see the song choices.

Honestly, I’m not even taking it seriously. If John somehow finishes in 2nd place, I think will have little to do with Wisconsin. It will be because fans of his genre/style don’t frequent the various social media platforms. 

I’ve noticed a trend of the divas being very weak on the Google Trends, but strong on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. We saw this especially with Toneisha, and now again with Desz. John is sort of in that diva lane, and his GT is strong, but he’s weak on FB. I’m not sure how to reconcile that. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Honestly, I’m not even taking it seriously. If John somehow finishes in 2nd place, I think will have little to do with Wisconsin. It will be because fans of his genre/style don’t frequent the various social media platforms. 

I’ve noticed a trend of the divas being very weak on the Google Trends, but strong on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. We saw this especially with Toneisha, and now again with Desz. John is sort of in that diva lane, and his GT is strong, but he’s weak on FB. I’m not sure how to reconcile that. 

For all that we know, runner up is still up for grabs at this point between all of them except Carter. I just don´t really imagine John getting that high but we´ll see. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

For all that we know, runner up is still up for grabs at this point between all of them except Carter. I just don´t really imagine John getting that high but we´ll see. 

We all know what happens when something is “up for grabs” on this show. 

blake shelton nbc GIF by The Voice

• Haha 8

Facebook semifinal performances. 

Carter: 923K views, 30.7K likes, 6.5K shares, 3.4K comments 

Jim: 438K views, 15.9K likes, 3.6K shares, 1.6K comments 

Ian: 232K views, 11K likes, 1.3K shares, 705 comments 

Desz: 189K views, 6.7K likes, 852 shares, 679 comments 

John: 146K views, 4K likes, 565 shares, 428 comments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2