DWTS29 Week 6 - Top 11 Discussion Thread

*Wallace

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

AJ was my initial winner pick but I’m still kinda waiting for him to have a big breakthrough moment and I feel like he hasn’t had it yet..I’m excited for this Samba and hoping it’ll be a good dance for him

He's a white guy from the most successful boy band ever who's improving every week. I still think he's winning. :haha:

• Haha 1

Okay okay, that was a really fun Samba from AJ. Thought he danced and performed that really well, as a whole. He had great performing skills as usual but also really good dancing, technique and partnering in there.

Someone post King Jordan's Samba to this same song, please! 😘 

• Like 1

Just now, Elliott said:

He's a white guy from the most successful boy band ever who's improving every week. I still think he's winning. :haha:

He’s still my winner pick too I think. Just waiting for him to really break out! I think this week probably helped. :haha:

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

AJ was my initial winner pick but I’m still kinda waiting for him to have a big breakthrough moment and I feel like he hasn’t had it yet..I’m excited for this Samba and hoping it’ll be a good dance for him

I feel the same way, of course. :haha: He did have a great Samba, so yay for that.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm not as certain of him winning now - but he's improving each week so is doing a good strategy to be in with a chance. It's kind of like Kel's run last year. :haha: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

If we judge him based on the way they judge Monica, this should have been a 30!

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Definitely AJ’s best dance. :yes: 

That should’ve gotten at least one 10 since we’re handing out 9’s to Monica.

The Monica shade in here always gives me life and cracks me up. :dead: