DWTS29 Week 6 - Top 11 Discussion Thread

*Wallace

Just now, *Lily said:

Even just the way she came down on Kaitlyn then vs the way she has sugarcoated some of her comments to male celebrities has been a little off putting for me tonight. But I can’t say I’m surprised.

Same. We all know that all a guy has to do is the bare minimum and be attractive or charming for Carrie Ann to gloss over everything they do wrong.

8 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Anyone else kinda worried Skai is toast? 😬

I think they’ll save her even if she is B2.

Though I actually wouldn’t be upset if she landed in the B2 based off the routine.

Edited by Elliott

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Justina is so gorgeous :wub: costume department did her dirty with the bottom of that dress though

OMG I was thinking that about her bottom half of her dress but didn't want to say this. 🙈 You read my mind too well. :haha: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Thank god Monica is not the only one at the top of the leaderboard. 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Once again, should’ve been a 30 with the curve they’re scoring Monica on.

:dead: 

Just now, Solaris said:

I loved Justinas performance.  I think she's about to blow up after the show.  With One Day at a Time changing networks, and her on the show, she will so much to do after DWTS is over!

She deserves all the success. ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Even just the way she came down on Kaitlyn then vs the way she has sugarcoated some of her comments to male celebrities has been a little off putting for me tonight. But I can’t say I’m surprised.

Yeah this is definitely unfair. 

I don't mind her being critical of Kaitlyn or the strong dancers too much, but she needs to be more consistent about it and critique all the dances the same way. 😐 

• Like 1