DWTS29 Week 6 - Top 11 Discussion Thread

*Wallace

Its Monday night, which means it's time for another episode of DWTS29! :spaz: The Top 11 performs and we find out who makes the Top 10 by the end of the night! Show coming on in about 4 and a half hours. 😮 

Feel free to post any pre-show excitement or info on the show in here!

Some little tidbits for tonight’s show.

Skai’s look tonight seems like a Doja Cat / Nicki Minaj (a la Super Bass) inspired look, at least I got that from her hair and make-up.

Chrishell’s dance will be dedicated to her parents, both of whom she lost to cancer. :( Now the song choice is so fitting. 

Also heard that Jeannie’s dance will be an emotional story regarding her family too.

2 minutes ago, rpryor03 said:

NGL, I really want Tara Lipinski. (Mostly because she might be the closest thing to a guaranteed Mirror Ball for Sasha)

Same - I was just coming in here to say that. My little Figure skating loving heart been wanting her for years, or Mariah Bell who would be paired with Alan though. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Same - I was just coming in here to say that. My little Figure skating loving heart been wanting her for years, or Mariah Bell who would be paired with Alan though. 

MARIAH BELL! WE STAN!

(Or Polina Edmunds, who, let's face it, needs something to do anyways)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rpryor03 said:

NGL, I really want Tara Lipinski. (Mostly because she might be the closest thing to a guaranteed Mirror Ball for Sasha)

YESSS! Tara Lipinski has been on my dream list for years! :haha: Hoping with Johnny doing well and having fun on the show, he can convince her to do the show! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Just now, rpryor03 said:

MARIAH BELL! WE STAN!

(Or Polina Edmunds, who, let's face it, needs something to do anyways)

Oh Polina! Don’t really care for her though.

Id love for Ashley Wagner or Gracie Gold to do the show too. 

• Like 1