Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Cycle 18

Victory Road

5211567-800px-indigo_plateau_po.png

Welcome to Victory Road!

The final test that every Pokemon Trainer must face before reaching the Elite 4 and The Pokemon Champion!

This is gonna be the hardest challenge you'll face in this Rankdown and what a better challenge than one of the staples of the IDF Rankdowns..................

THE FINAL CUTS

Unlike last year, the rankers will be this time performing Final Cuts where only the best of the best will survive and make it to the prestigious Top 20. This means that 15 Pokemon will fall just a bit short and end their journey in here. These final cuts will however be a bit different as usual.

RULES

1. I will throw the 35 remaining Pokemon into the randomizer and split them into two groups.

2. Once I post the two group of Pokemon, every ranker must perform a single cut from each group.

3. The Pokemon that do not get eliminated will make the Top 20.

BADGES PRIZE

As the trainers who obtained the most number of badges throughout the Rankdown, @Solaris, @FrogLenzen and @1234567890will get the chance to advance one Pokemon from every group straight to the top 20. They will be able to do this before everyone else is allowed to start with their cuts.

Aditionally, Sola, Derek and Victoria will perform a final cut as a group after every single cut has been posted. It can be any Pokemon from any group. The decision must be unanimous and posted at the end. If a decision is not reached unanimously, Randomizer will then decide.

Since these are Final Cuts no EXTENSIONS WILL BE GIVEN so every ranker must post their two cuts within the 24 hours (write-ups and all). So if there's a particular time during that some of you won't be available, speak now so I can make the necessary adjustments.

Otherwise the groups of Pokemon will be posted tonight (for me) at 16:00 ET and 24-hour period will begin once Sola, Derek and Victoria post their saves.

@Solaris @Steven_ @hayden98 @FrogLenzen @totes4totes@1234567890 @NGM 

Edited by .Rei

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 18 (Victory Road)
9 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Aditionally, Sola, Derek and Victoria will perform a final cut as a group after every single cut has been posted. It can be any Pokemon from any group. The decision must be unanimous and posted at the end. If a decision is not reached unanimously, Randomizer will then decide.

so crazy that the last cut before Top 20 is an automatic randomizer cut

24 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Step 1:

Rei/randomizer splits the remaining 35 Pokemon into 2 groups, presumably a group of 17 and a group of 18

Step 2:

Rei posts the first group to IDF at 16:00 ET.  Let's say for this example it's the group of 17 Pokemon.

Step 3:

Sola, Victoria, and Derek look at the Pokemon in the first group and each send 1 Pokemon straight into the Top 20. Now there are 14 left in the first group.

Step 4:

All seven rankers make their first final cut from the 14 left in the first group!!!!!!!!!!!! Afterward there are 7 Pokemon left in the first group that are all safe. Everyone has 24 hours to post their cut/write-up from the time Sola/Derek/Victora finish Step 3.

Step 5:

Rei posts the second group of Pokemon to IDF at another time. Let's say this is a group of 18 Pokemon.

Step 6:

Sola, Victoria, and Derek look at the Pokemon in the second group and each send 1 Pokemon straight into the Top 20. Now there are 15 left in the second group.

Step 7:

All seven rankers make their second final cut from the 15 left in the second group!!!!!!!!!!!! Afterward there are 8 Pokemon left in the second group that are all safe. Everyone has 24 hours to post their cut/write-up from the time Sola/Derek/Victora finish Step 6.

Step 8:

Sola, Victoria, and Derek take the Pokemon that were safe after steps 4 and 7 (15 Pokemon total) and they each make ONE MORE FINAL CUT! If it's not unanimous then the randomizer will do it.

Then we will have the Top 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post both groups at the same time... I will also probably give 36 hours instead of 24 to give people more time. 

• Thanks 2

Revised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 1:

Rei/randomizer splits the remaining 35 Pokemon into 2 groups. Let's say for example that the first group has 17 and the second group has 18.

Step 2:

Rei posts the groups to IDF at 16:00 ET.

Step 3:

Sola, Victoria, and Derek each send 1 Pokemon straight into the Top 20 from each group. 6 total Pokemon will be saved. Now there are 14 left in the first group and 15 left in the second group. 

Step 4:

All seven rankers make TWO FINAL CUTS! Everyone gets one cut from the first group and one cut from the second group. Afterward there are 7 Pokemon left in the first group and 8 Pokemon left in the second group. Everyone has 36 hours to post their cuts/write-ups from the time Sola/Derek/Victora finish Step 3.

Step 5:

Sola, Victoria, and Derek take the Pokemon that were safe after Step 5 (15 Pokemon total) and they each make ONE MORE FINAL CUT! If it's not unanimous then the randomizer will do it.

Then we will have the Top 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by FrogLenzen

39 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Y1owJ4y.png

I wanted every starter to reach their final evolution 😢

i did the same last rankdown and you actually expected me to get titles or badges????