Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

1 hour ago, hayden98 said:

Tyranitar

welcome! : Photo | Pokemon pictures, Pokemon photo, Pokemon

I really want that rock Pokemon title lol. That is my primary reason for cutting Tyranitar. Tyranitar is no doubt a really cool looking Pokemon, but I don't have much attachment to it. That's largely probably due to the rarity of its evolution line. Admittedly, I'd love to get the opportunity to use them in game because Tyranitar is like godzilla/dinosaur mix, and dinosaurs are my other love outside of bugs (rip to all the fossils btw). Tyranitar is a pseudo legendary rock and dark type Pokemon that evolves from Pupitar at level 55. Tyranitar's only stat that isn't great is its speed, which is still pretty okay. Tyranitar's got a variety of useful attacks, including the elemental fang attacks, as well as other ground, rock, and dark type attacks. Anyways, Tyranitar is out for now, but just to keep myself accountable, it'll probably be back after I win the rock title lol.

Saving Alolan Marowak

Keeping my same cut lol.

Feraligatr

Pokemon Feraligatr GIF - Pokemon Feraligatr Piplup - Discover & Share GIFs

You're welcome NGM, I have both prevented a Chandelure cut and a Toxapex cut.  I am not a magician, and I cannot make a Tyranitar magically appear either.  Maybe if I spend enough pokedollars.  Anyways Feraligatr is the best of the final evolutions from the Johto regions.  But its not overly amazing so like, it can go.  Its the final evolution of Totadile, who was on the nomination until Rei forced a reset.  I heard that Feraligatr was a water type, so it escapes NGMs clutches, as its not a Grass type pokemon.  I also hurt no rankers with this cut.  So like, I think I amazing now.  Well actually, maybe not.  But I am sitting here trying to find reasons to justify saving Feraligatr, and I don't really have any.

Save: Toxapex

Edited by Solaris

REUNICLUS

tumblr_nbhujvH0991rpn9eno1_500.gif

I had a Reuniclus on my Pokémon White team, so I’m not thrilled to be making this cut. Anyway, Reuniclus is a Psychic type introduced in Gen V. Classified as the Multiplying Pokémon, Reuniclus is the final evolutionary form of Solosis. Solosis evolves into Duosion at level 32, and then Duosion evolves into Reuniclus at level 41. Reuniclus’s design seems inspired by cells with the green substance resembling cytoplasm. According to the Pokédex, Reuniclus use psychic power to control its arms made of special liquid. It can use its psychic power to physically crush things as strong as boulders. Reuniclus even prefer to use its arms in battle over pure psychic power. As for battles, Reuniclus has superb Special Attack and HP stats. It’s a great Calm Mind user, but a drawback is its slow Speed stat. I remember the Reuniclus on my team being outsped by Pokémon at a lower level than it, which wasn’t ideal. It’s still a Pokémon I’m a fan of, and I’m sorry to make the cut.

Saving Dragonair.

5ef3346e86b598e8e3da6b72cae94c4b2e4b0b20.gifv

Edited by Steven_

4 hours ago, NGM said:

Vileplume

250px-045Vileplume.png

I'm not a fan of most Gen I grass pokemon as I have repeated countless times (i'm questioning how do I not have a grass title yet? maybe this will help me?) and that includes Vileplume. It's a solid/decent all-around pokemon stat wise except for its speed, so you pretty much know you are moving after your opponent. And when it comes to Grass pokemon, that can be a big factor, since they have a lot of weaknesses (tho the poison type helps a bit in that regard). Also it has access to a lot of status moves which can help it set up if it survives the first few hits. Design wise it's also not that pretty to look at, but I think that was sort of the objective with the entire line so I can let it go. Anyway, not a fan, and that's the reason behind my cut.

SAVE: Ampharos

(i'm only in mobile and I hate this site again already <3)

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Feraligatr

Pokemon Feraligatr GIF - Pokemon Feraligatr Piplup - Discover & Share GIFs

You're welcome NGM, I have both prevented a Chandelure cut and a Toxapex cut.  I am not a magician, and I cannot make a Tyranitar magically appear either.  Maybe if I spend enough pokedollars.  Anyways Feraligatr is the best of the final evolutions from the Johto regions.  But its not overly amazing so like, it can go.  Its the final evolution of Totadile, who was on the nomination until Rei forced a reset.  I heard that Feraligatr was a water type, so it escapes NGMs clutches, as its not a Grass type pokemon.  I also hurt no rankers with this cut.  So like, I think I amazing now.  Well actually, maybe not.  But I am sitting here trying to find reasons to justify saving Feraligatr, and I don't really have any.

Save: Toxapex

RIP legend that will never make endgame 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭