The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Like it´s been said, they´re waiting for KOs to be filmed to choose who to pimp and everything. The delays obviously had something to do with that. The first look is showcased once the pre taped rounds are done.

Hmmm ok. Well monday should be the day we get some new stuff 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Probably not monday, I think at least on Wednesday we might get the full look.

I'd say that we would get the first look on Monday (or maybe Tuesday if TPTB needs time). Next Friday will most likely be the BA leak. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lololol that part. But honestly probably because he is hyped a lot on here daily. And because sources praised him and because he got a 4 chair turn ig 

We don't want to hype up our AA diva powerhouses after last season (i.e. DeSz/Tamara) so we're going to do the opposite this time around. We're gonna hype up a white male country artist and hope for the best lol 😂

Season 1 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 6

Kenzie as a country Noah Mac is the funniest thing I’ve read all day 💀

I, for one, will be shocked if his in-app turn percentage is less than an 80% (being generous in case they treat him as a “truly blind” audition since we don’t know when in his audition the first coach turned for him, though assuming it’s Kelly as she got the block it was probably <10 seconds)

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lololol that part. But honestly probably because he is hyped a lot on here daily. And because sources praised him and because he got a 4 chair turn ig 

in all the pages, he is present, that's why i was wondering if i had missed something on him 😅

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Kenzie as a country Noah Mac is the funniest thing I’ve read all day 💀

I, for one, will be shocked if his in-app turn percentage is less than an 80% (being generous in case they treat him as a “truly blind” audition since we don’t know when in his audition the first coach turned for him, though assuming it’s Kelly as she got the block it was probably <10 seconds)

Tbh i don’t what came through my mind when i said that😂😂💀

• Haha 1