DWTS 29 Week 4 Discussion Thread

*Lily

Yeah Jesse was missing the hip action which is essential for the Cha-Cha. Jesse & Sharna did have some hot chemistry and some good partnering but I felt he could have given more. Stuff was missing. It was fine but underwhelming. He’s trying but he just isn’t a natural dancer. :( 

I did not recognize Sharna with the long hair there. :dead: 

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Time to put some respect on Toni Braxton’s underrated Cha-Cha to this song!

Toni! :wub: 

7 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Everyone having an emotional dedication and then Jesse dedicating the dance to...his car. :dead:

:dead: 

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ahh I was a little underwhelmed again by Jesse. I did think he was going to be better than this :( It was an okay Cha-Cha but I felt like it was a little low-energy and stiff.

Agreed. :( I want to like him sooo much more but ugh  he needs to bring it and get better.

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ughhh yes, girl doesn’t rest when it comes to her lusting. :dead:

Lmaoo yess. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, ILuvCarrie4eva said:

Jesse concentrates too much and i can't enjoy his dancing.

I think because he's a good looking guy they think he's gonna be a good dancer, but every week, he's just been very mediocre.

Yeah this is all so true.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Okay dance from Jesse.

After seeing him dance 2 ballroom and 2 latin dances, I think he's better at ballroom.

Agreed.

Just now, *Lily said:

Lovely dance from Skai. From what we’ve seen so far I do think I’m preferring her in ballroom which I wasn’t expecting. She has such gorgeous lines.

Ooooh so much the same here! I was not expecting her to be a ballroom girl at all.

Wow that was such a gorgeous, stunning and lovely Foxtrot from Skai. So much raw, emotion and vulnerability poured into that dance.... and her dancing was at its best yet. 😢 :wub: 

OMGGG I was NOT expecting that 10 from CA there! :omg: :dead: Ugh this kinda ruins it for my first 10 prediction next week though. :/ :dead: 

• Like 1

Talk about a whirlwind of scores for Skai these past 4 weeks. :dead: Top of the leaderboard, then bottom of the leaderboard, then now getting the first 10.

I hope this week has given her some more confidence ahead of the next few weeks. I think she has potential to be amazing!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Everyone having an emotional dedication and then Jesse dedicating the dance to...his car. :dead:

Throwback to S17’s MMY week when everyone had sob stories and Elizabeth’s was about being in Showgirls. :haha: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Talk about a whirlwind of scores for Skai these past 4 weeks. :dead: Top of the leaderboard, then bottom of the leaderboard, then now getting the first 10.

I hope this week has given her some more confidence ahead of the next few weeks. I think she has potential to be amazing!

Her journey has seriously been like no other. :dead: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Throwback to S17’s MMY week when everyone had sob stories and Elizabeth’s was about being in Showgirls. :haha: 

S16 was the same with everyone having sob stories and Zendaya's was about going to a Beyonce concert. :dead: 

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lovely dance from Skai. From what we’ve seen so far I do think I’m preferring her in ballroom which I wasn’t expecting. She has such gorgeous lines.

I agree with this 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Skai getting a 10. :omg: 

I know I predicted her for highest point increase, but did not expect 10's. "Will anyone get a 10?" wasn't even a question. :dead: 

Ugh now I can't ask that anymore. 😢 :dead: