DWTS 29 Week 4 Discussion Thread

*Lily

On 10/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, DWTSFan2001 said:

I'm fine with a few more weeks of Vernon, would rather see him than Chrishell, Nelly & Monica. I just don't know if Skai is getting the votes most weeks (she probably picked up some last night because of her dance being dedicated to Cameron Boyce).

I don't think that Monica had a backstory. Not that it mattered much, I see her being toast anyway, a score of 24 and still in the bottom two means that she probably got the least amount of votes. Did love that she called him out though, you could just see that his ego was wounded. I just hope that package isn't a sign that they are having a Hope Solo/Maks style partnership as I remember that TPTB struggled to create packages of those two that didn't involve arguments or sulking. 😆

Yeah I wouldn't mind Vernon lasting a few more weeks amongst the weaker dancers / or the ones I don't care for. With Carole and Charles gone, I don't have that one specific celeb I want to go next. So I just group them in a group of 5 I'd like to see go within the next 5 weeks and the order doesn't matter too much to me. :haha:  I'm not sure of Skai getting the votes either. I'm just hoping she can make it through to the Final 6/7 or so - although she also has to be more consistent amongst her dances too (namely the Latin ones).

Agree with you on all of this regarding Monica. I also hope the Monica/Val partnership isnt that awkward and uncomfortable behind the scenes either.