TMS Season 4 Mask/Costume Speculation (May Contain Spoilers)

EioNxFzWAAMCjZc?format=jpg&name=small

Since there are those who don't want to be spoiled regarding the celebrities in the episode threads, I thought it would be a good idea to have a topic where speculation - whether it be guesses or clues discussions - can take place. In addition, I'll update the main post with who has been unmasked thus far.

Unmasked Celebrities

Group A

Dragon - Busta Rhymes

Sun - LeAnn Rimes

Giraffe - Brian Austin Green

Popcorn - Taylor Dayne

Snow Owls - Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black

Group B

Crocodile - Nick Carter

Baby Alien - Mark Sanchez

Whatchamacallit - Lonzo Ball

Serpent - Dr. Elvis Francois

Seahorse - Tori Kelly

Gremlin - Mickey Rourke

Group C

Squiggly Monster - Bob Saget

Broccoli - Paul Anka

Mushroom - Aloe Blacc

Jellyfish - Chloe Kim

Lips - Wendy Williams

Edited by Crisis

Gonna summarize some guesses I've seen online that I agree with.

Group A

Sun - LeAnn Rimes

Popcorn - Taylor Dayne

Snow Owls - Clint and Lisa Hartman Black

Group B

Crocodile - Nick Carter

Baby Alien - Sam Riegel

Whatchamacalit - Common

Serpent - Leslie Odem, Jr.

Seahorse - Tori Kelly

Not sure on Crocodile (wrong height to be him), Whatchamacallit, Baby Alien and Giraffe. This season is surprisingly harder to guess right off the bat.

Edited by Teraginn

12 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Hide contents

Group A

Sun - LeAnn Rimes

Popcorn - Taylor Dayne

Group B

Crocodile - Nick Carter

Baby Alien - Sam Riegel

Whatchamacalit - Common

Seahorse - Tori Kelly

Not sure on Crocodile (wrong height to be him), Whatchamacallit, Baby Alien and Giraffe. This season is surprisingly harder to guess right off the bat.

The only ones I'm 100% sold on are Sun, Popcorn, and Serpent. Seahorse I'm like 90% sold on but gotta hear more. They've done a fantastic job this season. It's super hard...

21 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Reveal hidden contents

Group A

Sun - LeAnn Rimes

Popcorn - Taylor Dayne

Group B

Crocodile - Nick Carter

Baby Alien - Sam Riegel

Whatchamacalit - Common

Seahorse - Tori Kelly

The main ones I can see being right are Sun and Serpent. The others I would have to see more of and take a closer look at the clues. I was able to get Busta Rhymes as Dragon almost immediately. This season does appear to be more challenging than past ones.

I'm definitely leaning towards LeAnn Rimes as Sun because she has a video of her singing

Cuz I Love You on YouTube, and the two sound nearly identical. The thing that's throwing me off, however, is the Disney connection because I can't recall her doing anything Disney related.

4 hours ago, Crisis said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm definitely leaning towards LeAnn Rimes as Sun because she has a video of her singing

Cuz I Love You on YouTube, and the two sound nearly identical. The thing that's throwing me off, however, is the Disney connection because I can't recall her doing anything Disney related.

From Wikipedia:

"In June 1997, Rimes would appear on the Disney Channel for television special called LeAnn Rimes in Concert."

"Rimes also recorded a track for Disneyland's 50th anniversary celebration album titled, "Remember When"."

3 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Reveal hidden contents

From Wikipedia:

"In June 1997, Rimes would appear on the Disney Channel for television special called LeAnn Rimes in Concert."

"Rimes also recorded a track for Disneyland's 50th anniversary celebration album titled, "Remember When"."

Oh, I see. It looks like everything's adding up now...

I don't know how to make the spoiler tag, so I'm gonna white out instead.

I'm convinced Popcorn is Cyndi Lauper. She talks like her and everything, and the pride flags in her clue packages just sell it for me. True Colors, anyone?

My mama told me Sun is Leann Rimes, as do most people here lmao. I agree.

Other than that, agree about Baby Alien being Justin Guarini.

Edited by The Ghost of Weedy Speedy

After watching the show tonight, I'm going to lean towards Taylor Dayne as Popcorn. Cyndi Lauper seems plausible as well; however, I don't think that's Lauper's voice. I'll have to go back and look at the clues to see if I can connect them to Dayne.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:16 AM, The Ghost of Weedy Speedy said:

I don't know how to make the spoiler tag, so I'm gonna white out instead.

I'm convinced Popcorn is Cyndi Lauper. She talks like her and everything, and the pride flags in her clue packages just sell it for me. True Colors, anyone?

My mama told me Sun is Leann Rimes, as do most people here lmao. I agree.

Other than that, agree about Baby Alien being Justin Guarini.

like the image tags, use [ spoiler] without a space at the start of the text you want hidden

🙂

On 10/15/2020 at 12:07 PM, bswanson said:

I really hope seahorse is tori kelly s she would be the most current singer on the show. if i recall most others were legendary singers like patti labell or popualr but years ago like bow wow and jesse 

Hunter Hayes (Astronaut last season) was a current singer as well. :wub:  And love that they used him as a past mask connection to Seahorse. :bobo:  They were on America's Most Talented Kid together and have since performed together again. ❤️ 

Mushroom is the only one left of the Top 3 that has me stumped. :haha:  I haven't really seen much speculation about his identity. 

Also love how almost this entire thread is spoiler tags. :dead: I actually avoided it all season since the thread title mentions "May contain spoilers." With that disclaimer, I think it's fine to post openly. :haha: :yes: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, miss denise said:

Mushroom is the only one left of the Top 3 that has me stumped. :haha:  I haven't really seen much speculation about his identity. 

Also love how almost this entire thread is spoiler tags. :dead: I actually avoided it all season since the thread title mentions "May contain spoilers." With that disclaimer, I think it's fine to post openly. :haha: :yes: 

I'm in the same boat. I have an idea who Sun and Crocodile are, but I have absolutely no idea about Mushroom. Just when it looks like there is something about him that makes things clearer, he switches it up and it's back to square one. :haha:

That was the intention. However, after seeing other posts in spoiler tags, I decided to follow suit for some reason. :haha: Oh well. :lmao:

3 hours ago, Crisis said:

I'm in the same boat. I have an idea who Sun and Crocodile are, but I have absolutely no idea about Mushroom. Just when it looks like there is something about him that makes things clearer, he switches it up and it's back to square one. :haha:

That was the intention. However, after seeing other posts in spoiler tags, I decided to follow suit for some reason. :haha: Oh well. :lmao:

Yeah, I am pretty positive on the other two, but no idea what's up with Mushroom at all. :dead: 

Haha it's all good. :giggle: The downside is that without spoiler tags the posts can be seen on the sidebar of the forum's main page and still spoil people. :broken: I've experienced that with other shows. But it's fair not to use them in a thread that is marked for spoilers.