😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

echoap

Well, the time has come. It's time for the contestants to go home... or get frontrunner status. πŸ˜‡

Β 

Her knockout song is very challenging but she's been killing it so far so I'm expecting to be amazed once again. Can't wait :w00tbounce:.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She did an Instagram Live with James Pyle!Β :clap:Β 

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHtlXSeicfY/?hl=en

Β 

Thanks for tuning in toΒ @jamespylemusicΒ β€˜s and I’s instagram live! Be sure to tune in to the knockouts premiere tonight at 8pm ET / PT!!πŸ˜ŒπŸ’œ#thevoiceΒ #wickedgameΒ #teamcami

That IG live was really fun. Seems like the Voice wardrobe team had a really hard time figuring out Cami's style πŸ˜‚.Β 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

@echoapΒ In the livestream, Cami mentioned that she did in fact audition for Season 16 of the Voice. πŸ˜€ I think you were the one who mentionedΒ this earlier.Β 

do we know with which song? also that woulda been rough with the country stuff and with maelyn, who's in a very similar lane

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

@echoapΒ In the livestream, Cami mentioned that she did in fact audition for Season 16 of the Voice. πŸ˜€ I think you were the one who mentionedΒ this earlier.Β 

Yep. She made it to the "executive callbacks" round that season.

Β 

Season 16 was all about Maelyn vs Team Blake so I'm happy that Cami got a blind audition spot in the right season. 😊

• Like 4

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I just realized I was not on this, please add me. I am a fan of her blinds (she was in my top 3 blinds for this season).Β 

Β 

I know whatever happens, I will like her performance. I don't need high or big notes from her, her tone is more than enough 😍

You're in! πŸ₯³Β πŸŽ‰

• Thanks 1