S19 Pre-Show Predictions

Calvin

Pre-Show Predictions  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will have the winning artist?

• Team Kelly
    • Team Gwen
    • Team Blake
    • Team Legend
  2. 2. Which team will not be represented in the finals?

• Gwen
    • Kelly
    • John
    • Blake
    • All will be represented
  3. 3. Which coach’s team will TPTB pimp (favorable spots, leaks, etc.)

• Gwen
    • Kelly
    • Blake
    • John
    • All teams will be pimped of some sort
    • No team will be pimped.

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Now you're projecting, I just made an observation. If you truly didn't take your predictions too seriously, you wouldn't feel the need the explain yourself. 

OK, you want a real prediction? 

Taryn

Jim

Carter

Desz 

Tamara 

John H

Skylar 

At least 2-3 finalists will come from that list. That’s all I have for now. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

I mean, based of what we have already seen throughout the show and knowing how it works, I think Carter has the potential to do some damage, especially with a coach who loves to mother her young contestants and does everything to keep them in the game (Ryan Sill, Braiden Sunshine, used her one steal in the KOs for Quizz in S12). Think of Levi last season, Minivan loved him, and I´m pretty sure that Gwen would have chosen him in the KO if she were in Blake´s position. Had he advanced, he would have been a vote magnet.

On the other end of the spectrum, he can choke in the battles or KO since he´s still a kid and nerves might get in the way, especially if paired with a seasoned opponent (See Mikaela Astiel vs The Bundys), so at this point IDF is just having fun lol, we don´t know what will happen.

BTW, Carter might just seem like the first teenage boy in this show that I may tolerate 😂, because I´ve gotten a bad taste in my mouth with Ryan Sill, Braiden, Quizz, etc.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Finale isn’t guaranteed for any of them, and they could all flop in battles due to nerves. What other revelations do you have for us?

I don't really understand why you feel the need to constantly act antagonistically, you could have just agreed with me and moved on, or said nothing at all.

But getting back on topic, here are my unsubstantiated predictions guesses:

Either Desz or Tamara will probably reach the finale, depending on how their performances go, of course. 

I think/hope a female pop artist will make the finale this year, since that hasn't really happened since Brynn, as far as I recall; we have a few contenders like Kelsie and Cami.

I honestly don't know much about the country artists, so I won't comment on them, but one is likely to get to the finale. I would like if we have one male and one female country singer to make it, or perhaps one female country singer alone (although I understand that this is not exactly likely to happen).

If only one country singer makes the finale, the last Finale member will hopefully be someone else in the RNB area, like CammWess.

Edited by ashwinner

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, based of what we have already seen throughout the show and knowing how it works, I think Carter has the potential to do some damage, especially with a coach who loves to mother her young contestants and does everything to keep them in the game (Ryan Sill, Braiden Sunshine, used her one steal in the KOs for Quizz in S12). Think of Levi last season, Minivan loved him, and I´m pretty sure that Gwen would have chosen him in the KO if she were in Blake´s position. Had he advanced, he would have been a vote magnet.

On the other end of the spectrum, he can choke in the battles or KO since he´s still a kid and nerves might get in the way, especially if paired with a seasoned opponent (See Mikaela Astiel vs The Bundys), so at this point IDF is just having fun lol, we don´t know what will happen.

BTW, Carter might just seem like the first teenage boy in this show that I may tolerate 😂, because I´ve gotten a bad taste in my mouth with Ryan Sill, Braiden, Quizz, etc.

I actually really like Carter. I think Levi's appeal possibly came from his surprisingly mature voice and how deep he could go, which we couldn't really tell from his BA. I did like him (and was very impressed with his low range), although I preferred Joei in the KO.

Edited by ashwinner

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I don't really understand why you feel the need to constantly act antagonistically, you could have just agreed with me and moved on, or said nothing at all.

It’s because of the way you interjected, and didn’t really offer anything substantive. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

It’s because of the way you interjected, and didn’t really offer anything substantive. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Perhaps you could consider that this is a public forum online, so there is no such thing as interjection. If you wanted a private conversation, search elsewhere. If you didn't find my post substantive, maybe just don't respond. Thank you ❤️

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

Perhaps you could consider that this is a public forum online, so there is no such thing as interjection. If you wanted a private conversation, search elsewhere. If you didn't find my post substantive, maybe just don't respond. Thank you ❤️

Maybe I’ll just put you on ignore. It’s much easier. Or, you could do the same. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Don't worry, this is just typical IDF stan behavior. They'll hype up anyone who is vaguely Team Minivan-bait as an early frontrunner so in the event that they win, they can say "Oh it's fine, my snowflake ain't gonna win anyway coz the winner was picked from the start." And in the event that their snowflake wins, IDF can go, " WOW, my snowflake has overcome incredible odds to clinch this win, what a queen we stan so much!!!" It's a win-win.

lul, someone is having a bad day 😂.

Nice try but your assumption is just plain wrong, because I haven't really stanned any contestant since season 17. 

• Like 2

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Maybe I’ll just put you on ignore. It’s much easier. 

You said you did that months ago! Great idea, I hope you follow through!

Anyway, to get back on topic, what do you guys think the possibility of having any of Cami/Kelsie/[insert some female pop singer] get into the finale?

8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

You said you did that months ago! Great idea, I hope you follow through!

I tried! The problem is I usually access this site with my phone and couldn’t figure out how to do it. I just booted up my laptop, and figured it out. Ignored. 

• Thanks 1

I Think The Final Four Will Be

1- Jim Ranger/Taryn Papa(Depends on who is more favoured by Blake)

2- John Holiday(Amazing Vocalist and he had that SHOCK FACTOR in his voice)

3- Tamara Jade(Of Course she is going to get hyped like every other AA Female)

4- Jim Ranger/Taryn Papa(We have already seen Blake getting multiple people in the Finale and this time both of them are worthy of getting in the Finale)

If Top 5 then

Team Blake: Jim/Taryn(One will get the PV and the other will get IS)

Team Kelly: DeSz(She is the only one on her team that I can see getting into the Finale)

Team John: John Holiday

Team Gwen: Carter Rubin

This is just my opinion thinks can go the opposite way.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 10:57 PM, TeamAudra said:

Taryn

Jim

Carter

Desz 

Tamara 

John H

Skylar 

Edited by TeamAudra

• 3 months later...
On 9/5/2020 at 10:28 PM, Teraginn said:

That's the beauty of a prediction thread..... You can put anything in there, and when it flops you can just forget about it, but when you are proven right, you'll have the receipts to show for it.

Is it bad luck to show the receipts before the final votes are counted? 🙃

On 9/5/2020 at 10:57 PM, TeamAudra said:

Taryn

Jim

Carter

Desz 

Tamara 

John H

Skylar 

I got 4 of them. I’ll take it. 

• Haha 3

On 9/6/2020 at 12:20 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

If Top 5 then

Team Blake: Jim/Taryn(One will get the PV and the other will get IS)

Team Kelly: DeSz(She is the only one on her team that I can see getting into the Finale)

Team John: John Holiday

Team Gwen: Carter Rubin

This is just my opinion thinks can go the opposite way.

Lol all of them were right except that the IS winner for Blake is Ian.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2020 at 6:16 PM, echoap said:

Update:

1. Which team will have the winning artist?

Can't believe I'm saying this but Team Gwen LMFAO 😂

2. Which team won't be represented in the finals? 

All coaches will be represented because if  Team Gwen makes it, everybody's gonna make the Finale. 

3. Which team will TPTB pimp

Team Gwen all the way! 🤣

jim carrey good call GIF by O&O, Inc

• Like 5