S19 Pre-Show Predictions

Calvin

Pre-Show Predictions  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will have the winning artist?

• Team Kelly
    • Team Gwen
    • Team Blake
    • Team Legend
  2. 2. Which team will not be represented in the finals?

• Gwen
    • Kelly
    • John
    • Blake
    • All will be represented
  3. 3. Which coach’s team will TPTB pimp (favorable spots, leaks, etc.)

• Gwen
    • Kelly
    • Blake
    • John
    • All teams will be pimped of some sort
    • No team will be pimped.

8 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I kinda wrote that as a fun fact, not a serious fact that needs to be taken seriously lmao, but hey, maybe time After Kelly will be different than Before Kelly :haha:

And technically, it's based on 5 seasons, S16 and S18 are needed to support the claim.

Sorry for misinterpreting

• Like 1

Veo a TeamJohn ganando, quiero ver consagrar a un artista de soul / RB / alternativo.
Pero Kelly siempre está dispuesta a molestar con su sonrisa irritante y sus concursantes de medio pelo.
Blake se aburrirá con más de lo mismo (pero Taryn ...

Edited by pauwis
  • Confused 2

I want Gwen to win, but Blake will probably win again tbh. TStorm couldn't even beat Toneisha in the end. 

If the all-representation for the coaches isn't in S19 as it was in s18, I think Gwen will miss out on the Finale.

Gwen will get pimped, they want her to shine this time around as she didn't really in S17 and got heavily robbed in S12.  

So Gwen all around lmao, but I would like John to miss out on the finale or even Kelly.

On 8/7/2020 at 12:08 PM, VintageVoice said:

Team Kelly or Team Legend will likely win (since Blake just won), all of them will likely make the finale, and pimping could go any way (I feel like TPTB might push for Gwen or John because they've had the fewest wins, but it really depends on what artists go where - I picked "all" in the poll).

Going back to my original post and updating - since John was allegedly supposed to sign for S14 but didn't due to his wife's pregnancy, I could see him taking S20 off (or leaving the show) since Chrissy's pregnant again, and they might want to give him a going-away present in the form of a second trophy. 

I hope they get rid of team quotas to try and force the coaches to all be in the finale.If it happens "organically" with just the pimping, great - if not, don't force it. Blake's got at least two (possibly three, depending on how one of them does in his battle round) serious contenders for the finale, Gwen's team is eclectic but not as strong but there's a couple that may resonate well with the audience, Kelly's got a decent team with at least one person who should make the finale, and John's the runaway strongest. 

Pimping will likely be Gwen-heavy with John the second-heaviest, Blake or Kelly's artists will likely need it less given how strong their support bases are and casual fans may vote for their artists because of the coach association.

• Like 1

After hearing all the artists now I think either Blake or John will win . Team LEGEND is the strongest this season with Blake being a close second . Both have multiple front-runners on their teams . John has Sid Kingsley, John Holiday, Cami Clune and Tamara Jade, Blake have Jim Ranger, Taryn Papa, Sam Stacy, Worth the Wait and Ben Allen . Kelly and Gwen have the artists that have potential but I don't see anyone of them winning .

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:45 PM, Bk1234 said:

Kelly has turned her contestants into front runners before, so it’s not out of the question. 🙂

I know but as of  right now I don't see anyone on her team who can possibly win , But maybe she will turn one of her contestants into a front-runner so for that I think we will have to wait for the battles and KO's . 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I know but as of  right now I don't see anyone on her team who can possibly win , But maybe she will turn one of her contestants into a front-runner so for that I think we will have to wait for the battles and KO's . 

Yeah, we’ll see as the competition moves on. I’m personally hoping Kelsie magically becomes a front runner since she’s one of my favs. 😅

2 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Desz is what I'd say is the closest to a front-runner depending on how the audience takes to her, but there's a couple names that seem right on the cusp of front-runner vs. forgettable.

7 hours ago, pauwis said:

Veo a TeamJohn ganando, quiero ver consagrar a un artista de soul / RB / alternativo.
Pero Kelly siempre está dispuesta a molestar con su sonrisa irritante y sus concursantes de medio pelo.
Blake se aburrirá con más de lo mismo (pero Taryn ...

por que no te gusta a Kelly :(

hablamos ingles aqui, tu hablas ingles?

Madeline C and Marisa from team Kelly is also really good! Desz and Kelsie are her front runners though. 
- IF Liam St John could pull a Taylor John Williams, Gwen has a chance but I’m pretty sure she’s gonna miss the finale. If Gwen steals someone good from Team Legend, she has a chance. Don’t forget how her Season 12 Top 2 Artists were both steals and they were both robbed.

- Team Blake has boring Jim who will obviously make the finals. Taryn could...but semifinals is her ceiling

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

1. Which team will have the winning artist?

Can't believe I'm saying this but Team Gwen LMFAO 😂

2. Which team won't be represented in the finals? 

All coaches will be represented because if  Team Gwen makes it, everybody's gonna make the Finale. 

3. Which team will TPTB pimp

Team Gwen all the way! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, echoap said:

Update:

1. Which team will have the winning artist?

Can't believe I'm saying this but Team Gwen LMFAO 😂

2. Which team won't be represented in the finals? 

All coaches will be represented because if  Team Gwen makes it, everybody's gonna make the Finale. 

3. Which team will TPTB pimp

Team Gwen all the way! 🤣

hmm i think yall are getting possibly a little carried away with him winning, I would agree he has what's needed for a win, but he's not the only one with a good backstory and vocals (and his backstory isn't particularly amazing).w

Desz and Kelsie is will be Kelly’s top 2, but Desz is probably going to the finale. Gwen MIGHT bring Carter/Liam (or they might almost miss it like Taylor John Williams), but he needs an IS for that. Blake has Jim/Taryn (only one are making it, the other will be in the instant save) and John has a handful of people with potential....I’m guessing Cami or Sid will be his ticket 🎫 to the top 4.

If Desz has really good song choices and producer favor, she might win. I doubt they want Blake winning again. And as for John Legend, he is known for giving his team bad song choices (with the exception of S16) and Gwen doesn’t have as much of a coach following but Carter/Liam could very well place 4th or even 3rd. 
Im guessing it’s gonna be a Blake vs. Kelly showdown in the Top 2...

Maybe John Legend sneaks up there and steals Jim/Taryn’s spot with Cami. 

34 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

hmm i think yall are getting possibly a little carried away with him winning, I would agree he has what's needed for a win, but he's not the only one with a good backstory and vocals (and his backstory isn't particularly amazing).w

Don't worry, this is just typical IDF stan behavior. They'll hype up anyone who is vaguely Team Minivan-bait as an early frontrunner so in the event that they win, they can say "Oh it's fine, my snowflake ain't gonna win anyway coz the winner was picked from the start." And in the event that their snowflake wins, IDF can go, " WOW, my snowflake has overcome incredible odds to clinch this win, what a queen we stan so much!!!" It's a win-win.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Don't worry, this is just typical IDF stan behavior. They'll hype up anyone who is vaguely Team Minivan-bait as an early frontrunner so in the event that they win, they can say "Oh it's fine, my snowflake ain't gonna win anyway coz the winner was picked from the start." And in the event that their snowflake wins, IDF can go, " WOW, my snowflake has overcome incredible odds to clinch this win, what a queen we stan so much!!!" It's a win-win.

No...it’s actually just having a little fun. That said, the emergence of Carter is definitely noteworthy, don’t you think? 

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

No...it’s actually just having a little fun. That said, the emergence of Carter is definitely noteworthy, don’t you think? 

i definitely agree that it's noteworthy - although i'd argue that his chances of winning are not as high as many are implying. even finale is not nearly guaranteed, it's entirely possible he could entirely flop in battles due to nerves!

Edited by ashwinner

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

i definitely agree that it's noteworthy - although i'd argue that his chances of winning are not as high as many are implying. even finale is not nearly guaranteed, it's entirely possible he could entirely flop in battles due to nerves!

Finale isn’t guaranteed for any of them, and they could all flop in battles due to nerves. What other revelations do you have for us?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Emergence? We haven't even heard a note out of his audition, and all we have to judge of him is one live IG video. Aside from the obvious appeal to the Voice demo, I don't see him winning on Team Gwen. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Finale isn’t guaranteed for any of them, and they could all flop in battles due to nerves. What other revelations do you have for us?

That's the beauty of a prediction thread..... You can put anything in there, and when it flops you can just forget about it, but when you are proven right, you'll have the receipts to show for it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

That's the beauty of a prediction thread..... You can put anything in there, and when it flops you can just forget about it, but when you are proven right, you'll have the receipts to show for it.

At this stage, predictions aren’t meant to be taken too seriously. However, we can all identify the handful of potential snowflake killers, and he’s one of them. You and I could make up a list of 8 potential finalists (assuming we’re being honest with ourselves), and probably agree on most of them. Of course, any one of them could make an early exit, and someone unexpected could emerge. If we didn’t enjoy the speculation, we’d ignore the spoilers. Anyway, I’m a little surprised this bugs you so much. 🙃

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

At this stage, predictions aren’t meant to be taken too seriously. However, we can all identify the handful of potential snowflake killers, and he’s one of them. You and I could make up a list of 8 potential finalists (assuming we’re being honest with ourselves), and probably agree on most of them. Of course, any one of them could make an early exit, and someone unexpected could emerge. If we didn’t enjoy the speculation, we’d ignore the spoilers. Anyway, I’m a little surprised this bugs you so much. 🙃

Now you're projecting, I just made an observation. If you truly didn't take your predictions too seriously, you wouldn't feel the need the explain yourself. 

• Like 1