Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Glad Jag went through with the Cormerica replacement nominees.

I still wish he didn’t ruin the twist by telling everyone who would listen that he’s the HOH but this is a great turnaround from the initial boring Blue/Felica noms.

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 3

Lol yeah Jag really didn't need to tell everyone about him being the secret HoH. :dead: He should have just left it at telling Matt and kept it moving. But that'll hurt him going forward, so I'm okay with that lol.

I'm shocked that he went through with the plan of targeting Cory & America, but I'm good and here for it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

This is the worst. He really needs to peace out during the double.

It's almost guaranteed that either he or Matt will leave now.  He won't be able to play in the Double Eviction's HoH Competition, so if the right person wins it (read: not Matt or Bowie Jane), he and Matt will go up, for sure.  And if one of them wins the Veto, then Bowie Jane probably goes up next to the one left on the block, and the remaining guy on the block gets voted out.

But if Matt or Bowie Jane wins it, then . . . well . . . we've got a boring Double Eviction coming up.

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh, not another Jag HoH. 🙈 I could do without that. Hopefully he can go on the double eviction, right?

But again, just as long as Felicia and Cirie aren't the targets, I don't really care what happens.

Jag told Matt that his nominees will be Blue and America . . . with Blue as the target.  But if one of them wins the Veto or has it used on them, then Bowie Jane finally gets her turn on the block.

Honestly, Blue needs this to see for certain that Jag and Matt aren't loyal to her.

Disappointed, but not surprised. If Big Brother is gonna cast all age groups, they need more comps that anyone can win. Back in the day the HOH comps used to be about naming which object is missing in a room or lying in a bed holding onto a key. The one recent mental HOH comp they had led to the chaotic Bowie Jane and Felicia final two.

Hopefully Cirie can work some magic and get Bowie Jane out this week. She's just too loyal to Matt & Jag. That way it will be everyone vs. Matt in the next HOH. I fully expect it just to be an America or Blue eviction though.

• Like 3

Also, complete and utter bullshit that Jag didn't have to throw the HOH, especially since Claire had to when she won Secret HOH in BB23. Especially aggravating because the entire house KNOWS Jag was HOH.  He has the power two weeks in a row with no consequences. And if he survives the double eviction and wins F5 HOH, we'll be stuck watching Jag with the power THREE straight weeks :/.

Apparently Cirie was runner-up in the comp too 😭

Edited by Alex95
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Rodney said:

Jag told Matt that his nominees will be Blue and America . . . with Blue as the target.  But if one of them wins the Veto or has it used on them, then Bowie Jane finally gets her turn on the block.

Honestly, Blue needs this to see for certain that Jag and Matt aren't loyal to her.

Oh, wow... so now I'm suddenly rooting for a Blue Veto win then. Hopefully that can happen and Bowie Jane can go.

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Hmm do you think there's a problem with the current state of the competitions @Production????

3zTPG3P.png

OWOVIdb.png

Wow this is really insane to see. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Also, complete and utter bullshit that Jag didn't have to throw the HOH, especially since Claire had to when she won Secret HOH in BB23. Especially aggravating because the entire house KNOWS Jag was HOH.  He has the power two weeks in a row with no consequences. And if he survives the double eviction and wins F5 HOH, we'll be stuck watching Jag with the power THREE straight weeks :/.

Apparently Cirie was runner-up in the comp too 😭

This is all heartbreaking to read but especially the last part. 😢 Cirie could have had her first comp win! 😢 :broken: 

Still hoping FBJ survives somehow since I think she or Felicia would be the most appropriate F2 for the season.

Not to do a post-mortem on a season that’s still airing, but I think bb25 could have on par with bb23-bb24 (and a strong part of what I would consider to be the revival of this series) if not for poor production decisions at pretty much every stage. Cancelling like three evictions prejury took a sledgehammer to the forward momentum of the season, the competition scheme is about as bad as it’s been for years (bring back the bb4 cage comp), bringing back the pressure cooker only to make it meaningless, not using the “casting people with their parents/kids” as a way to apply to the whole cast instead of just Cirie, and letting Jag compete two weeks in a row for HoH (not to mention letting the secret HoH be physical) have all been imo mediocre to bad decisions that have really hurt what should have been an intense, engaging season 

• Like 1

Oh, another week of Jag calling the shots? :yawn: 

Also Cirie being runner-up? 😭 We really can’t have nice things, can we?

But yes, I agree that we need to have a greater balance with the types of comps so we avoid situations like this season where Cam, Jared and Jag have traded off HOH wins almost every week with the random Bowie Jane win thrown in there.

People, don't fret.  There's still a way to get Jag out.  He can't play for the Double Eviction HoH Competition.  All we have to do is hope for Cirie, Felicia, or whoever remains of Blue and America to win that one, and he and Matt will be split up.  They'll be thrown up directly, and if the Veto is used, Bowie Jane (if the others are smart) will replace whoever comes down, and the remaining guy on the block gets voted out.

Things will only go to pot if Matt or Bowie Jane eke out an HoH win instead.