Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Cody pushing hard for a Janelle backdoor now.

Someone is really scared of the Queen. And he probably hasn’t even watched her season so he doesn’t know what she is capable of. 

Memphis is trying to keep it cool and lying about Ian not even being his target this week... please, last week he mentioned a few times that he would love to get him out. :rolleyes:  

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Memphis’ social game is So! Bad! This conversation with Christmas is a mess! He’s so clearly livid with her and Nicole F.

I really hope that he blows up his game and the alliance self-destructs. The predictable Nicole A/Janelle/Kaysar noms would give us another boring week.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Why are people saying Ian was saved twice today? #confused

Apparently the week 1 have-nots picked the new have-nots. Before Ian could pick someone, Nicole F. volunteered. So, Memphis thinks Ian got saved at that moment by not having to make someone mad.

Well I guess it's time for me to give in and follow the feeds thread. 🙈

Ugh I knew Memphis winning HoH was never gonna be a good idea. 😐 

I'm cool with Nicole A and David noms all things considered but ugh i know Kaysar and Janelle are targets and I'm not liking that. But Da'Vonne a target too? UGHH. This is all terrible. 😐 

22 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

So, basically this season so far is just reaffirming that Cody and Memphis are very lucky that they had Derrick and Dan telling them what to do on their respective seasons. :haha: 

You would have thought that Dan would have told him to not target Janelle since he "loves" her so much. 🕵️‍♂️

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

You would have thought that Dan would have told him to not target Janelle since he "loves" her so much. 🕵️‍♂️

Ughh yeah where was this? :dead: 

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I'm awaiting Wally's catch-up posts because he missed so much. :giggle: 

I think I might pass on this since I missed SO much. :dead: I may backtrack and read things if I have some time. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Feeds are down for noms with no absolute confirmation from Memphis on his plans. If I had to guess, Nicole A and David will be the noms. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Da’Vonne up there though.

Please let it be Nicole A and David with no funny business. :shiver:

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

It sounds like David’s not too happy with the words Memphis used in his speech and it’s caused a bit of a stir too. Idk exactly what was said but saw a couple possibilities on Twitter which feel quite yikes overall.

What was said?