Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

Just now, Alex95 said:

Appearing in this thread because I'm still #bitter that Kesha came to my college for a concert like a month before she drops "Praying" and I'm pissed I didn't get it live. Okay disappearing forever again.

She wasn’t legally able to perform any song from Rainbow until they were released. 💔

Still going to probably post more complete thoughts later, but so happy that Praying won :wub:. In previous rounds there were lots of songs that I thought would be good winners, but for this one I can honestly say I wouldn’t have been completely satisfied with any other song winning. 

Also sad that Woman missed out on top 3 :broken: And I am shocked and embarrassed to find out that she doesn’t say “don’t touch my weed”, because that’s definitely what I’ve been singing in my car this whole time :blushingwave:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, taylorkat said:

I wanted it to make it to the end. :wub: When my other jams ended up making it as well, that made me end up ranking it at 5th.

I completely respect that! :wub: :hug: 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Thank you. ❤️ It is so unexpected for my ranking that nobody even noticed. lol 😢 

:wub::giggle: 

Aww thank you. ❤️ :hug: 

:hug: 

Aww I was kinda hoping for “Tik Tok” to make it to 2nd but 3rd is absolutely fantastic! :wub: Even with a few of those low votes (Actually only 4 rankings outside of the Top 10 so not too bad) I love how “Tik Tok”  still ranked so high. And with 4 #1s too!  :bobo: 

Well done to “The Harold Song” ranking #2. ❤️ I do love that song and think it’s a great song sooooo no complaints here. I was definitely not expecting this to rank #2 but really impressive. I did expect Denise to rank that one higher but no hard feelings of course. :haha:

Definitely not at all surprised with “Praying” ranking #1. Definite amazing and gorgeous song for Kesha. I do think it’s arguably her best song (though not my personal favorite). Obviously can’t complain with it winning. I do love how Lily & I are back to agreeing both putting it at #4 (and us having the sme thoughts). :giggle: But wow 6 #1 rankings is really impressive. :omg: Very deserving. And Andy ranking it at #14 really stands out. :dead:

This Kesha list was a lot of fun! ❤️ I got to learn a lot of new songs from her and like them and look back on my faves. Thanks for suggesting it Derek. :hug: Can’t wait for the Britney round! :wub: 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

She deserves a break. :dead: PS: I messaged @*Wallace

Mhmmm she does! 😢  OK I'll go check it out later. Just super busy catching up on here and watching Big Brother (which I should boycott but I can't quit it lmao).

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

music video britney GIF

music video im a slave 4 u GIF

britney spears pizza GIF

I am in! 👑 It's Britney, bitch. Free Britney!

omgggg finally Victoria! :wub: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

My top two Kesha songs made the top two in the order I prefer them?

queue reaction s GIF
drag race GIF

Congrats on getting your Top 2 here. :hug: 

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

BRITNEY SPEARS WILL START LATER TONIGHT

:wub:  

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

Your favorite won..... be happy. 😘 

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

My #1s have gone 17 -> 19 -> 20 -> 1. :dead: