Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

Make me OP! @Deeee I’m the captain now!!!!!!

I left the original post alone to Deee, as he hasn't edited that post since the creation of the thread. But you got the other 3 posts after that where content has been edited. :yes: 

(This was my first time changing authors of posts on the new IDF, and lol it's so much easier now than it was in the past. :haha: )

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I left the original post alone to Deee, as he hasn't edited that post since the creation of the thread. But you got the other 3 posts after that where content has been edited. :yes: 

(This was my first time changing authors of posts on the new IDF, and lol it's so much easier now than it was in the past. :haha: )

wow, good work. 🧙‍♂️

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

wow, good work. 🧙‍♂️

Thank you! 😄 

To explain it further, in the past I would have to ask the new author changer to make some spam post(s). Then I would click that post(s), go to the original post (which could be on a different page), merge it with the old author's post and make it theirs.

But now there's this "change author" option on each post, so I can type it the new user's name and then it's changed. The other process wasn't difficult but now it's just a lot less time consuming. :haha: 

10 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Disgusting to me

to clarify, I'm shocked it wasn't higher!!!! I ranked it higher than Wherever/Hips. I thought for sure that Whereve/Hips would be tanked and that Ojos would be unscathed

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

In her continued effort to make her round harder for us, Taylor Swift is releasing another new song tomorrow. :giggle: 

Omgg, does all she do is record and release music now? I can't keep track of all of her releases from this past year. :dead:

Oh and for completeness' sake @totes4totes here's my comment on Hips Don't Lie:

I first heard this on American Idol in season 5 back in 2006 and was obsessed. I've loved it ever since and while I considered tanking it to avoid a predictable winner, I just could not do that here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Oh and for completeness' sake @totes4totes here's my comment on Hips Don't Lie:

I first heard this on American Idol in season 5 back in 2006 and was obsessed. I've loved it ever since and while I considered tanking it to avoid a predictable winner, I just could not do that here. 

I’ll add it in!

Tentatively the Kelsea Ballerini round will start tomorrow afternoon! If not then Saturday evening.