Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

Just now, *Wallace said:

She did? :dead: I don't remember hearing this lol.

There's a reason it's never said "feat. Kesha" and she doesn't appear in the music video.

She wanted to make it big on her own rather than having a featured track be her introduction to the music industry, so she chose not to be credited for Right Round or receive any additional residuals for it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

There's a reason it's never said "feat. Kesha" and she doesn't appear in the music video.

She wanted to make it big on her own rather than having a featured track be her introduction to the music industry, so she chose not to be credited for Right Round or receive any additional residuals for it.

Ahhh okay. I did know and remember a lot of this now that you brought it up the story. :yes: Although I always thought she was credited as a feature from the start.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

*Me not wanting any songs from Warrior cut because I love it as an album but also knowing that any cut is valid because of the behind-the-scenes ordeal Kesha had to go through during its production*

I only feel comfortable cutting from the era where she was under abuse from Dr. Luke.

ADVANCES SO FAR:

Hymn

Kinky

We R Who We R

Cowboy Blues

The Harold Song

Blah Blah Blah

Blow

Take It Off

CUTS SO FAR:

Right Round

Till the World Ends