Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

• 4 weeks later...

ARIANA GRANDE

Round 1

Ariana Grande GIF

Studio Albums

YOURS TRULY

Honeymoon Avenue

Baby I

Right There (feat. Big Sean)

Tattooed Heart

Lovin’ It

Piano

Daydreamin

The Way (feat. Mac Miller)

You’ll Never Know

Almost Is Never Enough (feat. Nathan Sykes)

Popular Song (with MIKA)

Better Left Unsaid

MY EVERYTHING

Intro (My Everything)

Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)

One Last Time

Why Try

Break Free (feat. Zedd)

Best Mistake (feat. Big Sean)

Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)

Break Your Heart Right Back (fet. Childish Gambino)

Love Me Harder (feat. The Weeknd)

Just a Little Bit of Your Heart

Hands On Me (feat. A$AP Ferg)

My Everything

Bang Bang (feat. Jessie J & Nicki Minaj)

Only 1

You Don’t Know Me

Cadillac Song

Too Close

DANGEROUS WOMAN

Moonlight

Dangerous Woman

Be Alright

Into You

Side To Side (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne)

Greedy

Leave Me Lonely (feat. Macy Gray)

Everyday (feat. Future)

Sometimes

I Don’t Care

Bad Decisions

Touch It

Knew Better / Forever Boy

Thinking Bout You

Step On Up

Jason’s Song (Gave It Away)

SWEETENER

raindrops (an angel cried)

blazed (feat. Pharrell Williams)

the light is coming (feat. Nicki Minaj)

R.E.M

God is a woman

sweetener

successful

everytime

breathin

no tears left to cry

borderline (feat. Missy Elliott)

better off

goodnight n go

pete davidson

get well soon

THANK U, NEXT

imagine

needy

NASA

bloodline

fake smile

bad idea

make up

ghostin

in my head

7 rings

thank u, next

break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored

POSITIONS

shut up

34+35

motive (with Doja Cat)

just like magic

off the table (feat. The Weeknd)

six thirty

safety net (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

my hair

nasty

west side

love language

positions

obvious

pov

someone like u - interlude

test drive

34+35 Remix (feat. Doja Cat & Megan Thee Stallion)

worst behavior

main thing

Extended Plays

CHRISTMAS KISSES

Last Christmas

Love Is Everything

Snow in California

Santa Baby (feat. Liz Gillies)

Santa Tell Me

CHRISTMAS & CHILL

Intro (Christmas & Chill)

Wit Is This Christmas

December

Not Just On Christmas

True Love

Winter Things

Other Singles, Features, Etc.

Put Your Hearts Up

Adore (with Cashmere Cat)

Boys Like You (with Who Is Fancy & Meghan Trainor)

Over And Over Again (Remix) (with Nathan Sykes)

This Is Not A Feminist Song (with SNL Cast)

E Più Ti Penso (with Andrea Bocelli)

Focus

My Favorite Part (with Mac Miller)

Faith (with Stevie Wonder)

Heatstroke (with Calvin Harris, Young Thug, & Pharrell Williams)

Quit (with Cashmere Cat)

Beauty And the Beast (with John Legend)

Dance To This (with Troye Sivan)

Bed (with Nicki Minaj)

Rule the World (with 2 Chainz)

Arturo Sandoval (with Arturo Sandoval & Pharrell Williams)

Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Cover)

Good As Hell (Remix) (with Lizzo)

Monopoly (with Victoria Monét)

Don’t Call Me Angel (with Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey)

Boyfriend (with Social House)

Time (with Donald Glover)

Oh Santa! (with Mariah Carey)

Stuck With U (with Justin Bieber)

Rain On Me (with Lady Gaga)

Met Him Last Night (with Demi Lovato)

Save Your Tears (Remix) (with The Weeknd)

Santa, Can’t You Hear Me (with Kelly Clarkson)

It Was a... (Masked Christmas) (with Jimmy Fallon & Megan Thee Stallion)

I Don't Do Drugs (with Doja Cat)

Dee's heartfelt introduction:

We transition from one groundbreaking, young singer, songwriter, actor to another. Ariana Grande is a global icon and a global phenomenon, very simply put. At only 28 years of age, she has established herself as a mega-star and a bonafide pop icon. With 85 million records sold across a musical career that spans only 13 years, she quickly becomes one of the greatest selling musical acts of all-time. She continues to shatter the ceiling of commercial possibilities. Ariana Grande is the only first artist and only woman to have five number-one debuts, to have those first five number-one debuts to debut at the top spot, to chart three number-one records in a calendar year, and to debut the lead single from all six of her studio albums at the top spot. In the age of streaming, Ariana Grande has amassed 98 billion streams, making her the most-streamed woman in music - ever. Spotify and Apple Music - most streamed woman artist. Youtube - most subscribed woman artist. Billboard named her Woman of the Year in 2018, the Greatest Pop Star of 2019, and the most accomplished woman in music of the last decade. Every single studio album has achieved platinum certification or higher by the RIAA. Sixteen total top ten debuts. Ariana currently holds the record for most simultaneously-charting songs on the Top 40 by a woman artist. Grande has broken over twenty Guinness World Records. Two Grammy Awards. Three American Music Awards. Two Billboard Music Awards. Nine MTV Video Music Awards. Twice-named by Time as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World. Four record-breaking, headlining world tours. The youngest woman artist and only the fourth woman to ever headline Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. Also the headliner for Lollapalooza, Manchester Pride, and One Love Manchester. 

Her record-breaking career is not only limited to music. Ariana Grande is the most followed woman and the third most-followed individual on Instagram. The seventh most-followed account Twitter. The second most-followed artist and most-followed woman on Spotify. She is also notably philanthropic. After facing the tragedy of the Manchester Arena bombings, Grande herself organized the One Love Manchester event and raised $23 million to help aid the victims and families impacted. In June 2021, she offered $2 million in therapy to fans. Grande directly paid fans $500 to $1000 dollars through the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic. She has utilized her tours to mobilize young fans to both register and vote in elections. 

Ariana Grande is currently the most impactful artist in music and is the defining artist of the streaming generation. All at 28 years old. From her smaller beginnings on Broadway and Victorious, Ariana Grande has reached incomparable and unfathomable heights in music in such a short amount of time. How did this career come to be? Maybe it is her four-octave vocal range and unrivaled vocal control. Maybe it is her versatile exploration of pop music and R&B. Maybe it is the relatability of her completely vulnerable, honest, and raw lyrics. Maybe it is her status as a vocally advocate celebrity with a social media impact that is unparalleled. But whatever the reason, Ariana Grande is re-defining the role of a pop music superstar, all while possessing one of the greatest voices in music. Her career is awe-inspiring and monumental, and yet somehow, she is only getting started. Ariana Grande is a force in music, and we now have the opportunity to explore her young, but established discography.

General Derek Host Rules:

I love you all, but I am only going to be having a max of 25 songs in the final votes. But as a new rule while I handle these rounds, the person who requested the round will have the power to advance 1 song to the finals. And you can use that power at ANY point during the game, as long as the song has not yet been cut. You want to start the game and make your choice immediately? Go ahead. You want to wait and see what songs have support first? Also fine. You want to do it in the middle of a random round because you're afraid someone will cut it? No problem.

Round 1 Rules:

We're looking for our Top 25. To sign up for Ariana Grande, select two songs to be safe until Round 4. If there's any new Ariana music I missed, please let me know lol.

@#jeah @*Lily @*Diana @*Wallace @FrogLenzen @1234567890 @Elliott @Deeee @NGM @*Chris @goofycilla90 @*Amanda @taylorkat

Edited by FrogLenzen

I mean this with all due respect, can we please just continue the round where we left off? I waited a year and a half for my round and I requested a top 30 and now we have to start over and there’s not even a guarantee that my pick to the voting round makes it in? Just feels a little unfair to me. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I mean this with all due respect, can we please just continue the round where we left off?

I am not opposed to that. But with the outrage over One Last Time and with Dee, Priscilla, and Victoria presumably not being able to participate in this round, I figured there was enough of an excuse to start over

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I am not opposed to that. But with the outrage over One Last Time and with Dee, Priscilla, and Victoria presumably not being able to participate in this round, I figured there was enough of an excuse to start over

I understand and didn’t take it personally! I just would have appreciated being in the loop since it was my round and I’ve been a little shafted. I really appreciate you picking this back up ❤️ 

• Like 1

Just now, #jeah said:

I understand and didn’t take it personally! I just would have appreciated being in the loop since it was my round and I’ve been a little shafted. I really appreciate you picking this back up ❤️ 

how about 25 songs and you get 2 songs straight to the Top 25

• Thanks 1