Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

As you can see each song has a number by it. Every ranker will get +2 votes and -2 votes. Songs that go to 0 are eliminated. Songs with the most votes after voting get through. If there are more than two songs then there will be sudden elimination.

You have to make ALL your votes at the same time. No switching. Once you make your vote, take your name off the bottom. 

Picture to Burn (5)

Breathe (6)

Sparks Fly (5)

Mean (3)

Long Live (5)

Ours (5)

Welcome to New York (2)

Wildest Dreams (8)

I Forgot That You Existed (2)

Lover (9)

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince (5)

Cornelia Street (5)

London Boy (3)

False God (5)

cardigan (5)

exile ft. Bon Iver (5)

my tears richochet (5)

seven (5)

epiphany (4)

willow (8)

gold rush (6)

no body, no crime ft. HAIM (6)

dorothea (5)

Two Is Better Than One (Boys Like Girls) (2)

Rankers:

JC

Priscilla

As you can see each song has a number by it. Every ranker will get +2 votes and -2 votes. Songs that go to 0 are eliminated. Songs with the most votes after voting get through. If there are more than two songs then there will be sudden elimination.

You have to make ALL your votes at the same time. No switching. Once you make your vote, take your name off the bottom. 

Picture to Burn (5)

Breathe (7)

Sparks Fly (5)

Mean (3)

Long Live (5)

Ours (5)

Welcome to New York (2)

Wildest Dreams (9)

I Forgot That You Existed (2)

Lover (9)

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince (5)

Cornelia Street (5)

London Boy (3)

False God (5)

cardigan (5)

exile ft. Bon Iver (4)

my tears richochet (5)

seven (5)

epiphany (4)

willow (7)

gold rush (6)

no body, no crime ft. HAIM (6)

dorothea (5)

Two Is Better Than One (Boys Like Girls) (2)

Rankers:

JC

Just now, Steven_ said:

exile was at 7 points earlier, and now it's down to 4. 😐

It was at 8 at one point.😭

The big takeaway here is that if the song was a big single for Taylor, it'll breeze through the voting rounds but the non-singles really don't even have a fighting chance. :( 

25 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Me: *tries to figure out a way to make sure folklore and evermore don't get the same disrespect in the Taylor Swift rankdown I want to do*

If this mini rankdown makes you want to do a full rankdown then you are crazy!!!

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

:( 

All these last few votes just happening to target exile... 🤔

Regarding "exile" - that was one of my lesser fave songs and I wasn't really into it. :( I guess it can  be on Bon Iver as I don't really care for his music/voice.

49 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

call me wally :dead:

I have actually listened to folklore and evermore when deciding my decisions in this game. 😛 Sadly these aren't really my favorite Taylor eras (my lesser faves) as the folk style music isn't really my favorite.

But there are a few songs I do like (moreso from evermore) and I did try to pull for "willow" as I do really like that song.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Regarding "exile" - that was one of my lesser fave songs and I wasn't really into it. :( I guess it can  be on Bon Iver as I don't really care for his music/voice.

I have actually listened to folklore and evermore when deciding my decisions in this game. 😛 Sadly these aren't really my favorite Taylor eras (my lesser faves) as the folk style music isn't really my favorite.

But there are a few songs I do like (moreso from evermore) and I did try to pull for "willow" as I do really like that song.

It was her flop era I don't get why every one is so pressed.

• Confused 4

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Oooof I wouldn't go that far and say that. 

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The best selling album of 2020 and album of the year winner being considered a flop.... okay. 

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Don't forget that it was also critically acclaimed and earned her a 3rd AOTY Grammy. But sure, it's a flop.

Yeah there's no denying of the critical acclaim and commercial success of folklore.... and I certainly wouldn't call it a flop either. It's not my personal favorite but I certainly wouldn't call it a flop.

25 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Because unlike you, lots of us love the album and the fact that she reinvented herself again, showing once again that she can transition from one genre to another so easily.

Safe & Sound is a huge favorite of mine when it comes to Taylor songs and this album has a very similar sound to that song, so maybe that's why i love it so much?

You can say you don't like an album/era without calling it a flop. I'm vocal about not liking Reputation as much but I don't call it a flop because of the commercial success of the album and tour for that era.

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 2