American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

14 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Jason Warrior is confirmed on this season. New promo showed him singing.

Also confirmed is 

Alex Miller (aka Kentucky Kowboy)

Grace Kinstler

I’m excited because I hadn’t found Grace yet. I knew about Alex already 

Edited by Blirel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anticoronaperson said:

But they wouldn't be allowed to audition again since they made the Top 11 last season?

What I meant is I’m looking for some singer songwriter types that really stand out. People like them that I find intriguing. I didn’t mean them specifically. And yes none of them could. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Blirel said:

What I meant is I’m looking for some singer songwriter types that really stand out. People like them that I find intriguing. I didn’t mean them specifically. And yes none of them could. 

I’m sure there will be someone. If not, look to the Voice! 😅

I am kind of hoping to have someone like Makayla Phillips (who is my queen last season btw) on the next season. Someone who can really SANG and can perform as well

I would also love someone like Kimmy Gabriela, who doesn't need much of that range but have tasteful runs

But, same to Blirel I would also love me someone like Francisco, a very original type of artist that have an intriguing creativity and tone

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am kind of hoping to have someone like Makayla Phillips (who is my queen last season btw) on the next season. Someone who can really SANG and can perform as well

I would also love someone like Kimmy Gabriela, who doesn't need much of that range but have tasteful runs

But, same to Blirel I would also love me someone like Francisco, a very original type of artist that have an intriguing creativity and tone

This is EXACTLY what I want for Season 19. I also LOVED Makayla, Kimmy, and Francisco last season. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1