The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Sophia Pasquis

latest?cb=20150728180719

Of the remaining choices, Sophia was the one i knew the least about and figured she would be the easy cut. Hopefully she isn’t the one the rankers wanted saved, as she’s only done one season but that’s the reason why I’m cutting her. Sophia Pasquis made her MTV reality show debut on Road Rules: The Quest. Sophia would then go on to The Challenge where she competed on Season 9’s Battle of the Sexes 2. Sophia was apart of the Women’s team and was really strong competitor, as she made it to the final. Sophia was the runner-up this season alongside Arissa Hill and Coral Smith. I see it’s listed that she won 3 challenges but she always managed to be safe without having to face any elimination type challenges. Sadly this was Sophia’s only season, so chances are we will likely never see her on the show again. :( But at least she did well on the season she was on.

Cara Maria Sorbello

340?cb=20190822210458

Oh Cara how the mighty have fallen. Cara has done a million seasons of the challenge and is the female face of the franchise. For the longest time she was the rootable underdog that got picked on by the douchey guys so she was definitely a fan favorite for a long time. But in the last couple of seasons her personality on and off the show took quite a change for the worse. Most people blame this heel turn on her boyfriend Paulie who is a complete dbag himself but I think that's giving him too much credit and I think Cara is responsible for her own actions so I don't mind cutting her in this situation because honestly I never really liked her all that much even when she was an underdog. I am not going to go over her entire history in the challenge because quite frankly that would take too long and I don't care that much about her to do that but I will give a brief synopsis of her challenge career. I believe that she has done 14 seasons and has won twice? That sounds about right she off to a slow start and didn't win her first challenge till her 8th season. Cara is a fairly solid competitor but she's not an elite competitor when she has to go up against the best competitors like Laurel she tends to lose those match ups but when up against some of the weaker competitors she does well against them and can beat them. Her politicking game at this point in her career is really good so she does do a good job of keeping herself out eliminations which is an important part of the challenge for sure.  Cara wasn't on this latest season because her crazy boyfriend failed the pysch test and she refused to do the season without him so she took a break which honestly was probably much needed for her maybe once she has enough separation from the show she can go back to being a normal decent human being or maybe she will always be an unlikable person who knows but that's all that I really have to say about her so out she goes from the rankdown now.

Ashley Mitchell

340?cb=20200724052019

My apologies to Ashley's fans but I never liked her so she was a target of mine for awhile for that reason. Ashley has been on 7 seasons of the challenge so she has been on the show a lot just like Cara although not quite as much as her. Ashley has won 2 of the seasons that she was on and she also has quit 2 of the seasons that she was on so it's certainly a mixed bag with her in that regard. Ashley is athletic especially in the running department which is really important for the challenges thus why she was able to win a couple of challenges. My problem with Ashley comes with her personality not her athletic abilities. I think Ashley is just a spoiled rich brat that is from West Virginia I think? One of her comments that has stuck with me and left a bad taste in my mouth is when she said to Cory an African American that she could buy him and his family, not only is that blatantly racist but also a really f'd up thing to say to anyone really. Combine that with her quitting a season at the start because she the airlines lost her luggage and wouldn't wear the clothes her friends offered her because she was above further proves that point. I get why some people would like her on the show as she does give decent confessionals so in that way she is good for the show but she's just not for me I guess so that's why I nominated her and was forced to break a tie between her and Bayleigh and I ultimately settled on eliminating her instead of Bayleigh and so out she goes from the rankdown now.

Simone Kelly (Are You the One? 1)

tumblr_nipw771ERR1rshjmqo3_250.gifv

Simone is a firecracker that debuted on MTV during the very first season of AYTO. Simone definitely made a mark on that show, engaging in an explosive feud with Shanley that actually made for really, really great television. Simone also quickly formed a bond with John, aka JJ, and the two seemed like quite the match. Except they were not. Simone seemed to accept that fact, but when JJ started talking to other women in order to discover his perfect match, sparks of jealousy began and the two argued on the show. All of her drama and blowup fights made her a perfect candidate for The Challenge.

Her rookie season was Battle of the Exes II, where she ushered in a new era of The Challenge where AYTO cast members were now being cast. Simone was partnered with JJ and the two were kind of a joke team. The two lasted until episode three, when they were finally sent into elimination against fellow AYTO newbies Adam and Brittany. The two competed in that stupid eating sweets elimination and Simone/JJ were hella confident that they could win. The two handily lost the elimination and were sent to Exile. Simone and JJ surprised everybody by defeating Dustin/Jessica in the Exile game, which was a puzzle. Simone/JJ got a pass the second week when Knight/Jemmye were removed due to injury. But then they faced off against Bananas/Nany in a tug-of-war elimination and handily lost, finally leaving the season.

Despite not being a solid competitor, Simone found herself in some drama with Thomas, which resulted in her splashing a drink in his face. Because the editors of the show suck, this never made the final cut. But it was enough to secure her spot on Rivals III with Thomas as her partner. Simone definitely found herself in more drama on this season, infamously feuding with Ashley in a hilarious argument that I am linking for all to see. Other things she did on this season: try to hook up with a bunch of different guys, ripped her assh*le open during a challenge. LOLOLOL. Unfortunately, Simone was eliminated from the competition after Thomas quit the season due to personal issues at home.

SPOILERS BELOW ALEX

Simone returned for her third and final season on Dirty XXX, leaving the series for good after some controversy. She was eliminated in Episode One after the opening Purge and sent straight to the Redemption House. While hanging out in the Redemption House on night, Simone found herself in an altercation with Shane that got really, really physical. According to her and all other cast members there that night, Shane put his hands on Simone first. But producers decided to send her home for fighting back and cracking a bottle open to use as a weapon. Safe to say we never saw her again, and I hate that she left the series that way. A very fair cut to make.

SAVED: Theresa González

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’m gonna wait it out a bit. I prefer Shane from what I know, but there’s all the rumors that he gets horrible when he returns lol. Someone give me a sparknotes!

He is amazing on the show. Lol. But he does call Da’Vonne a “bitch” and treats Natalie N. like sh*t at both the reunion and all over Twitter. He is just a horrible person like everybody else, which is a stark contrast to how he used to be in the old days.

Essentially, he was super thirsty for drama and fought with every woman that he could. But he also fought with the men. Just was super over-the-top, rude, and obnoxious. But he is never afraid to call out Bananas and production favoring him/protecting him, which is great.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

tenor.gif

Group 1:

Angela Trimbur

Derek McCray

Genesis Moss

Isaac Stout

Rachel Braband

Group 2:

Carley Johnson

David Burns

Kina Dean

Mandi Moyer

Timmy Beggy

(Hopefully all these people are still in the game, lmao)

I think you did good boo, @Alex95 can correct me if I'm wrong :giggle:

Vote into the Gulag:

Group 1

Group 2

@1234567890 @QueenKalie @Deeee @Alex95