The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

54 minutes ago, Deeee said:

We need a redo @JC because I eliminated Angela a while back. Just noticed.

I am a horrible host, okay let me fix front page tonight before Wally renominates. @*Wallace she was already eliminated on the front page awhile ago! 😛 

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Well it's getting hard to find fodders now so this will have to do...

Group 1:

Derek McCray

Ellen Cho

Genesis Moss

Isaac Stout

Rachel Braband

Group 2:

Carley Johnson

David Burns

Kina Dean

Mandi Moyer

Timmy Beggy

@1234567890

Derek McCray (Road Rules: Viewer's Revenge)

300?cb=20150715232929

Derek McCray is a totally fair cut. There is still so much fodder to get through in this game. He made his MTV debut on Road Rules: Viewer's Revenge. I already explained the concept for that season in the write-up I did for Tori Hall, so reference that write-up for any format questions. Derek, like Tori, was a hopeful member of the Pit Crew. Derek was probably the most competitively fit man on the Pit Crew. But it took him a bit of time to be nominated to the Pit, but quickly earned his spot on the RV once he was nominated. He defeated Dan W. in the Pit elimination to take Dan's spot on the RV. Despite being nominated to the Pit two more times, Derek never lost his spot on the RV, becoming one of the final members on the RV and winning the season.

Derek seemed like a good addition to The Challenge cast from a competitive standpoint, but he turned out to be not so great and a completely snooze fest. His first season was The Gauntlet III, where he was part of the ill-fated Rookies Team. Derek was a non-factor, but did form a romantic thing with Paula for the season. He was a semi-threat to the Veterans, so he was thrown into elimination on Episode 5. In a shocking elimination, he lost to Ryan K. in a puzzle elimination. Derek returned for his second and final season on The Duel II. Derek found himself somewhere in the middle, not inside the majority alliance but not at the bottom of the pecking order. He still contributed absolutely nothing to the season. He finally found himself at the bottom of the pecking order in Episode 6 and called Big Easy into elimination. He defeated Big Easy, but found himself back in The Duel one week later. This time he called out Evan, but could not beat him in elimination. Unfortunately. 

Derek never returned and never will. Nice guy, but not meant for this show.

Rachel Braband (The Real World: Back to New York)

30rachel.jpg

Rachel Braband is originally from The Real World: Back to New York, the tenth season of The Real World. The same season with Coral and The Miz. According to Wikipedia, Rachel is an only child raised by her mother in Chicago. She is bubbly and a fan of pop-funk, attending concerts, and collecting CDs. Remember when we used to collect CDs? Or attend concerts? She is really inexperienced in life and joined the show looking for new experiences. She gets into some drama with housemates Coral and Nicole due to her inexperience in life. She made one appearance on The Challenge as part of Team Real World on The Gauntlet. Looks like she went into elimination against Katie and beat her, but then lost to Sarah in elimination on Episode 10. That ends her time on the series. 

Genesis Moss

300?cb=20180825013728

One of the OG Challenge lesbians! Genesis got her start on Real World: Boston and made her way over to The Challenge for Battle of the Sexes. She got along well with all the girls and I found her to be likable. Towards the end of the season though, she had the least amount of points out of the girls. However, she got saved because her gay bff Shane gave her the lifesaver. Then the next episode she was set to go home, but Emily quits for true love and Genesis gets a third chance in the game :dead:. However, her luck finally runs out and she does end up going home the following episode. She returns for Battle of the Sexes II, but sadly was not as lucky that time around and was booted first. But the other two options were Rachel or Tina, so it was probably for the best Genesis left. I enjoyed her during her time on the show, but this is a fair placement for her.

Isaac Stout

Will add a pic later

Doing this write up on my phone because uh who cares about this guy anyways. From what I remember Isaac was a really weird dude. He didn't really have much success on the couple challenges that he was on. He was also randomly on Big Brother UK for some reason. He did seem like a nice and harmless guy from what little I do remember of him so at least he has that going for him. He lasted awhile in this rankdown so good for him on that I guess but the people want Ellen to stay and him to go so his time is up in this rankdown now!