The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

9 hours ago, JC said:

Victoria has incurred one strike - if anyone reaches three strikes, they will not be able to rank any of their immunities in the top 10 in their final ranking. @1234567890

Randomizer has decided:

Group 1

1. Melissa Howard
  2. Brianna Julig
  3. Cohutta Grindstaff
  4. Theo Gantt
  5. Emily Bailey

Group 2

1. Theresa Gonzalez
  2. Brandon Swift
  3. Simone Kelly
  4. Sophia Pasquis
  5. Cara Maria Sorbello

@Deeee @*Wallace @Alex95 @QueenKalie

Vote to send to Gulag:

Group 1 - 

Group 2 - 

Gonna send in Group 1.

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

The icons that are Melissa and Emily make me want to vote for them to stay, but Group 2 is stronger as a whole. I AM CONFLICTED.

Obviously I don't like Cara but I also do like a lot of people in G1 as well. I didn't really wanna loss Theresa this early but if she or Simone makes it through for G2 then it's probably fine.

7 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Obviously I don't like Cara but I also do like a lot of people in G1 as well. I didn't really wanna loss Theresa this early but if she or Simone makes it through for G2 then it's probably fine.

I like everybody in Group 1! But Cohutta never really ascended into the role of a major character. Brianna was lulzy, but was only on one season. Theo appeared on two seasons and was also never a major character. 

Cara Maria is obviously one of the biggest names in the series' history. Theresa is a big character. Simone added a ton of drama on her three seasons. Sophia appeared only once, but made the finals and had a pretty compelling storyline.

It's a tough call. 

Just now, Alex95 said:

And Swift, Sophia, and Simone are?

8GNl.gif

I do not think Swift is a star at all. I actually left him out of my post purposely because he needed to go forever ago. :lmao:

Sophia was definitely more interesting on Battle of the Sexes 2 than Brianna was on Bloodlines, the worst season of The Challenge ever. She had her funny fight with Jenna, which is definitely the season highlight, but that was about it. She is not even the most memorable Bloodline! 

Simone had a fun feud/fight with Ashley on Rivals III and then has a pretty huge moment on Dirty XXX that makes her far more interesting than Brianna. Cohutta might have been the only nice straight guy on The Island and The Ruins, but that does not mean he is worthy of a save. He also hooked up with Nany, which like...is nothing special considering she has been involved with most men and women on this show in some capacity. :dead:

Which good for her of course because no sl*t shaming here. My point just being what have either of them really contributed to the show?

Well I'll have to agree to disagree because Brianna's one season of highlights far outweights Sophia's. And I was half joking with Cohutta, he is inherently likable and rootable and I care about him far more than any of those other three mentioned (though tbf I don't know much about Simone yet).

And speaking of the "bigger names" Cara Maria and Theresa, I can't complain with either of them leaving here because they both have some low lows while I haven't rooted against anyone in the other group on any of their seasons (though idk who Theo is lol).

Edited by Alex95

Brandon Swift

340?cb=20180705001356

Swift got his MTV start on The Real World: St. Thomas and came onto The Challenge in its 25th season, Free Agents. A great season in the middle of a huge dry spell for the show, but Swift did not contribute to the season's greatness at all. He was kind of funny at the start of the season as a background figure, but as the numbers started to dwindle his vote became more important. While there was an uprising against some of the big guns like Bananas, Swift did not participate in the votes against them. Instead, he most notably through his friend Brandon Nelson under the bus and voted him into elimination instead of making a bigger move. When Bananas did get voted in, Swift's vote was not for him and had nothing to do with Bananas getting sent into elimination. As the rookies started getting picked off, Swift was quickly targeted and swiftly (lol) lost elimination to Jordan. We haven't seen him since and we never will.