The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Ashley's a fave of mine.

Dee, you voted for her group to be eliminated, sparing C*ra M*ria.

Wally, you voted against her in the tie.

Victoria, you voted against her in the tie.

QK, you sent her home in the tie and nominated her.

Just want you all to remember that while I think up noms!

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

As soon as Bananas goes, Cara Maria can go. But I do not think he should outlast her. Or anybody for that matter. And the recent news of him infiltrating production and having a hand in her not being cast is some bullsh*t. 

You put him in the top 100 when he could've easily been out by now :dead:

Just now, Alex95 said:

You put him in the top 100 when he could've easily been out by now :dead:

How was I supposed to know that Victoria would move him forward after I already told her he is a piece of sh*t?!?! I thought it was an easy decision to send him out. :dead:

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

How was I supposed to know that Victoria would move him forward after I already told her he is a piece of sh*t?!?! I thought it was an easy decision to send him out. :dead:

You should've known no one was cutting an immunity cycle one we're not that petty :dead:

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Group 1 (our immunities)

Theo Vonkurnatowski

Darrell Taylor

Ashley Kelsey

Aneesa Ferreira

Cara Zavaleta

Group 2 (#BigNamez I don't like)

Paula Meronek

Eric Nies

Mike Mizanin

Brad Fiorenza

Tori Hall

Have at it!

Tori is still safe :giggle:Need new noms with her replacement

That's why she's still crossed out on the first page. The superimmunities are safe until Top 100, we're at Top 150 right now just FYI for everyone! 

Edited by JC

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Tori is still safe :giggle:Need new noms with her replacement

That's why she's still crossed out on the first page. The superimmunities are safe until Top 100, we're at Top 150 right now just FYI for everyone! 

Tori Hall, Brad's ex-wife. Not Tori Deal.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Ashley's a fave of mine.

Dee, you voted for her group to be eliminated, sparing C*ra M*ria.

Wally, you voted against her in the tie.

Victoria, you voted against her in the tie.

QK, you sent her home in the tie and nominated her.

Just want you all to remember that while I think up noms!

I'm sorry you disagreed with my decisions. Ashley was just up against the groups and people I preferred in both rounds. I haven't targeted her on my own despite being meh on her.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

You should've known no one was cutting an immunity cycle one we're not that petty :dead:

Lmao yes exactly. :haha: I think that was wayy too soon to target Bananas in the game (before Top 300) when he's such a big name. But I'm fine with him going at this point if he were allowed to be nominated. :haha: 

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

I am :dead:

WE KNOW. :dead: 

I know I am supposed to be unbiased but Bananas is literally my least fave reality show person ever. He makes my skin crawl and when he was guaranteed top 100 I literally regretted my immunities, but I am glad you guys all seem to agree that he's a degenerate. He would have been #1 target if I was in this rankdown.

1 minute ago, JC said:

I know I am supposed to be unbiased but Bananas is literally my least fave reality show person ever. He makes my skin crawl and when he was guaranteed top 100 I literally regretted my immunities, but I am glad you guys all seem to agree that he's a degenerate. He would have been #1 target if I was in this rankdown.

Bananas is a completely garbage human being that makes my skin crawl. An actually horrible human being that needs to be removed from television. He was my #1 target, along with his rapist best friends.

Just now, Deeee said:

Bananas is a completely garbage human being that makes my skin crawl. An actually horrible human being that needs to be removed from television. He was my #1 target, along with his rapist best friends.

Yeah I can't stand Kenny and Evan either, although I did like when they treated Bananas like sh*t. Are they all still best friends? Gross.

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Group 1 (our immunities)

Theo Vonkurnatowski

Darrell Taylor

Ashley Kelsey

Aneesa Ferreira

Cara Zavaleta

Group 2 (#BigNamez I don't like)

Paula Meronek

Eric Nies

Mike Mizanin

Brad Fiorenza

Tori Hall

Have at it!

I like some from both groups but I'll vote but Group 2 as well.

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Yeah I can't stand Kenny and Evan either, although I did like when they treated Bananas like sh*t. Are they all still best friends? Gross.

Yep! Bananas is still extremely close with Kenny and Evan. Yet the show continues to place him above all others. It just makes me sick.

Just now, Deeee said:

Yep! Bananas is still extremely close with Kenny and Evan. Yet the show continues to place him above all others. It just makes me sick.

Ugh I can't believe I used to think Evan was kind of hot LOL I find him gross now. He actually went to the same undergrad as me so I did see him around campus when he came back after doing Fresh Meat (he's obvi much older than me :giggle:)

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah I'd be fine if Bananas was the first boot, I didn't have any respect for him as a "legend" to let him last long lol. But I felt too bad about cutting an immunity that early.

You should have! Everyone in this has been playing too nice when this is The Challenge rankdown, y'all should have been more ruthless than in other rankdowns! We're not doing a puppies and rainbows rankdown or a Disney rankdown, it's The Challenge!!!

Just now, JC said:

You should have! Everyone in this has been playing too nice when this is The Challenge rankdown, y'all should have been more ruthless than in other rankdowns! We're not doing a puppies and rainbows rankdown or a Disney rankdown, it's The Challenge!!!

I just nominated nine winners and Aneesa :dead: