The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Steve Meinke (Road Rules: The Quest)

340?cb=20150728192905

Steve Meinke debuted on Road Rules: The Quest back in the day. One of my favorite seasons of the series! Steve was definitely one of the least interesting characters of the season though: Katie, Adam L, Ellen, Jisela, Blair, and Sophia were all much bigger characters with bigger storylines. However, he lasted the entire season on the RV. Steven made only one appearance on The Challenge as part of Team Road Rules on the original Gauntlet. Steve was voted into elimination pretty early in the season against Tonya. He defeated her in the Perfect Fit elimination match and lived to see another day. he made it halfway into the competition before being voted into an elimination against, this time against Trishelle. In a shocking upset, Trishelle defeated Steve in the same Perfect Fit elimination match and sent him home. Though he never returned, I am pretty sure he has had a solid career afterwards. Good for him!

Jeremy Blossom (Road Rules: South Pacific)

340?cb=20150727230804

My initial plan was to cut Georgia. I have been drinking all weekend and now officially start my first week of my PhD program in an hour. I want to post more results in the K.Clark round, so in an effort to save time, I am cutting Jeremy instead of Georgia. The latter would require a bigger write-up that I do not have the time for right now. Jeremy Blossom debuted on Road Rules: South Pacific as a replacement for Donell. Donell was voted out of the RV as punishment for losing a mission. I always thought Jeremy being brought in as a replacement was strange, considering the season only had four episodes left. Safe to say, he did not make an impact at all, but was one of the final standing competitors at the end. Jeremy made his debut on The Challenge as part of Team Road Rules on The Inferno. The most legendary season ever. Except Jeremy made zero impact on the season and was the first person eliminated from Team Road Rules. During his six episodes, I want to say he flirted with Mallory. That is all I can recall. He was eliminated by The Miz. His second season was The Gauntlet II where he competed on the Rookies team. Jeremy coasted pretty far in the competition and was a valuable member of the team, but he eventually found himself voted into elimination towards the end of the season. Since Jeremy was not in the majority alliance, he was voted into elimination and forced to face off against Alton in his prime. Alton handily defeated Jeremy and ended his time on the series.

After the show, Jeremy became the co-founder and CEO of his own digital marketing company and has found a lot of success. He is married with two kids and is definitely a DILF.

What is up with @Deeee and @Alex95 having it out for the hot men?

Although I barely remember Dee's cuts so those were probably fair.

OH GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PHD DEE ❤️ That's exciting!!!

Edited by JC

Title_Frame_2014-05-24_13-24.jpg

CYCLE XV: BATTLE OF THE EXES

Cycle XV honors the 22nd season of The Challenge! For this cycle, all rankers will vote for one ranker to lose their nominations this round. This ranker will choose another ranker to lose their saves/cuts for the round. The rest of the round will function normally with saves/cuts. You may not be exes yet, but some of you may be ex-friends after this round.

The Hunger Games continue! :giggle:

@1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace

Please vote for one of your fellow competitors to lose their nominations for this cycle! Remember, they will be choosing who will lose their saves/cuts for the entire cycle!

Edited by JC

Georgia surviving a little longer. ❤️

Hmmmm interesting twist. JC really wants us to go after each other here. :dead: 

So does that mean if Victoria gets the majority of the vote (of not having to do noms), she could vote herself to not have to do cuts/saves? :lmao: Or is she excluded voting for herself? :haha: 

38 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Georgia surviving a little longer. ❤️

Hmmmm interesting twist. JC really wants us to go after each other here. :dead: 

So does that mean if Victoria gets the majority of the vote (of not having to do noms), she could vote herself to not have to do cuts/saves? :lmao: Or is she excluded voting for herself? :haha: 

No she cannot choose herself, she must choose another ranker

On 10/6/2020 at 10:47 PM, JC said:

Vote to lose noms:

Dee - 1 vote

Victoria - 1 vote

@*Wallace @QueenKalie @1234567890 left to vote - you cannot vote for yourself

Get a move on people! Otherwise you will automatically lose your noms and they will be distributed to @Deeee and @Alex95

@*Wallace @QueenKalie @1234567890 

Victoria & Dee both with 2 votes, @1234567890 may be busy because of recent events so I will give her until 8pm tonight to vote, otherwise she will receive a self-vote so she automatically loses her noms and everyone else will vote for another ranker to lose their saves/cuts (cannot be Victoria) rather than Victoria choosing

@Alex95 @*Wallace @Deeee @QueenKalie

25 minutes ago, JC said:

Victoria & Dee both with 2 votes, @1234567890 may be busy because of recent events so I will give her until 8pm tonight to vote, otherwise she will receive a self-vote so she automatically loses her noms and everyone else will vote for another ranker to lose their saves/cuts (cannot be Victoria) rather than Victoria choosing

@Alex95 @*Wallace @Deeee @QueenKalie

Can I just switch my vote to Dee to move this along? 

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Can I just switch my vote to Dee to move this along? 

Yes, @Deeee has lost his nominations this round, he can now choose any ranker to lose their saves/cuts for the round!