The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Kyle Christie

340?cb=20200304174859

Kyle is an interesting character on the challenge. On one hand he's probably a terrible person in real life but on the challenge he is a compelling character at least. He is very witty so he does provide some humor to the show. He is fully willing to play the game and will lie or do or say whatever he has to do to avoid being nominated. He is loyal to a select few people and hasn't actually turned on any of them yet so that's good I suppose. Kyle has become a fixture in the challenges recently having competed in the last 5 challenges. He has done pretty good in most of them with a second place and a third place finish to him name. He's not the most athletic person out of the group and he's certainly not the smartest one but his social game and political game are top notch and that has what has helped him get far in every season that he has been on. I assume we will continue seeing Kyle in the future and I am fine with that as I do think he is good for the show but out he goes from this rankdown now.

Heather Marter

260?cb=20180620231203

Well there are three foddery people of this group that were all early boots and on one season…. so at least we an get rid of some foddery type contestants. Heather Marter is a contestant who originally came from and was on The Real World: Las Vegas.  I feel like i may have seen a bit of this season but I am not sure. She then went on The Challenge to compete on Season 22’s Battle of the Exes where she was partnered with Dustin Zito. They lasted only 3 episodes because Dustin sugared a knee injury inside the house which required stitches. He was medically cleared not to compete in any of the upcoming challenges therefore he had to withdraw from the competition. This meant that Heather was automatically disqualified because of his injury. Ugh that is so unfair on her. They should have had a replacement guy on standby or…… well I guess she can’t as they might not be her ex. But still. Heather never got her redemption to come back on the show soo that  really sucks. 😐 She probably won’t come back again but I certainly feel she deserves a second shot. I don’t think her 3 episode stay on the show can warrant her to stay any longer. She is really pretty and cute so I feel I would have liked her. I think I did watch this season too but i can hardly remember it right now. So well done to Heather making it this far. 

Anthony Bartolotte

340?cb=20190225190209

Anthony got his start on Are You the One? and then came onto The Challenge: Invasion of the Champions. Anthony was not one of those champtions, as this season is the only one he's ever done. He stuck around for a bit but lost his first elimination against Nelson and that was it. Was he impressive? I don't know. I wish Wally cut him and I cut Heather since I actually know Heather (as much as anyone can really know Heather who is also a rando early boot). Anthony could be a really fun early boot, I hope not! I didn't cut Ammo because they're trans so that's exciting. And Brittni has more seasons under her belt. Maybe I should've cut her since she's higher than Ashley Mitchell and I'm sure she's not better than her. But this week has been sh*t busy so I'm happy to take the quick and easy writeup.

Chris “Ammo” Ammon Hall

the-challenge-ammo.jpg

Ammo was the first non-binary contestant to compete on The Challenge so congrats on making history there. Besides for making history Ammo didn't provide much else to the show. Ammo was only on 1 season of the challenge and that was season XXX Dirty 30. Ammo didn't make it particularity far in this season being eliminated on episode 6. Ammo wasn't a very physical competitor and was paired up with Jemmye who also wasn't a physical competitor so Ammo was pretty much doomed from the start. Ammo lost to Jordan who is one of the most dominate challenge competitors in the game so there is no shame in that loss. Ammo quit the game after his loss to Jordan instead of going to the Redemption House because the loss caused a panic attack. So with only 1 season of under the belt and a quit during the season Ammo is a very fair cut at this point. Congrats on making history here but out you go from the rankdown now.

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Omg not my cuy being taken! Now it's just three people I don't know left!

Oops sorry if that was me. :haha: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

I loved Heather on her Real World season but she made no impact on the challenge so it was a fair cut.

Ah yeah I figure this would be the case of her making a bigger impact on the Real World vs. The Challenge.

Just now, Alex95 said:

How is the randomizer always picking big names :dead:

Oh I only put big names in the my list for randomizer LOL too many names otherwise. They don't deserve to be put in the randomizer if they're not a big name, I probably should have made that clearer - they need to have "ringer" status as judged by me in order to be in my randomizer list :giggle:Otherwise they can't be considered a ringer!

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Do the right thing and send Dee packing again @*Wallace!

Whatever I do is the right thing. 🙂 

For the record I do prefer Dee and would save her based on my own preference of her time on the show but I'm sure Deee would cut her anyway soo.... I'll do you a favor here.

Vote to Save:

Britni Thornton: Victoria, QK, Wallace

Dee Nguyen: Alex

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO JC!!! :dead:  That isn't fair.:lmao: But lol I don't mind. :giggle: 

I'm Allison Grodner so I don't care ❤️ :giggle:

Britni saved! @1234567890 your turn to nominate! Two groups of 5! ❤️ 

Not updated on front page:

Immune

Georgia Harrison

Theo Campbell

Robin Hibbard

Jessica McCain

Nia Moore

Britni Thornton

Bayleigh Dayton

Mike "Miz" Mizanin

Eliminated

Kyle Christie

Chris “Ammo” Ammon Hall

Anthony Bartolotte

Heather Marter

Edited by JC

On 9/16/2020 at 8:58 PM, JC said:

I'm Allison Grodner so I don't care ❤️ :giggle:

Britni saved! @1234567890 your turn to nominate! Two groups of 5! ❤️ 

Not updated on front page:

Immune

Georgia Harrison

Theo Campbell

Robin Hibbard

Jessica McCain

Nia Moore

Britni Thornton

Bayleigh Dayton

Mike "Miz" Mizanin

Eliminated

Kyle Christie

Chris “Ammo” Ammon Hall

Anthony Bartolotte

Heather Marter

@1234567890

Victoria has incurred one strike - if anyone reaches three strikes, they will not be able to rank any of their immunities in the top 10 in their final ranking. @1234567890

Randomizer has decided:

Group 1

1. Melissa Howard
  2. Brianna Julig
  3. Cohutta Grindstaff
  4. Theo Gantt
  5. Emily Bailey

Group 2

1. Theresa Gonzalez
  2. Brandon Swift
  3. Simone Kelly
  4. Sophia Pasquis