The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

NANY GONZALEZ

20200314_122032.jpg

SCOREBOARD |91|

RANKINGS

@*Wallace :: 1

Public :: 9

@QueenKalie :: 10

@Alex95 :: 13

@1234567890 :: DQ

Damnnn Nany looks so HBIC in that picture, I love it! ❤️ The first thing I noticed about Nany when she entered the Real World house was that she was gorgeous. Duh, that's why Wally loves her so much. :giggle:But yeah, if I was straight, I would totes have a crush on Nany and she would be one of my auto faves. In terms of my fandom though (since I am gay and her looks are not really helpful in making me like her), I would say she is somewhere in the middle. I do not really have an experience that has made me hate Nany based on what I have seen from the show, but I also do not have a moment where I am really in love with her. Nany is kind of a decent competitor that's not terrible, but also not a major player or threat when she enters the challenge. She is not a major target of anyone I am guessing when she enters a Real World house. But people are also not like oh, Nany will be a easy win. I think I ranked Nany somewhere in the middle as I have generally positive feelings for her but she is not one of my like OMG FAVE! Nothing she has done on The Challenge really sticks out in my mind as usually her partner is the one who is more of an attention whore. I do like that Nany likes to hook up with men on the show, the most memorable being with Cohutta which was super cute. Anyways, congrats to Wally and company for getting her to 6th place! This means that for the first time this rankdown, there are more men than women (60%)!

On 2/15/2021 at 6:10 PM, *Wallace said:

BogusRegalAfricanmolesnake-size_restrict

e0063-1ywt4s9xryybcwt5h_xkkla.gif

tumblr_nlhywrdTTo1u8s2afo3_r1_500.gifv

Nany is definitely one of the biggest and most notable names of the modern day era of The Challenge. I don’t necessarily know who I would call or say who my all-time favorite of The Challenge is but Nany is someone who I feel  I always gravitate and root for to do well on any season she’s on. I do really love how complex of a character/person Nany is - she has so many  sides of her and you never know what to expect. She can be loyal (as a friend and ally). She can be sweet, nice & caring. She can be feisty and hold her own in a fight. She can be a fun messy drunk. She can be loud & annoying. She can be vulnerable and emotional. She can be flirtatious and fall for anyone. :wub: Nany is just soo complex with so many layers to her and you just never know what you can get from her, and that is what I do love about her. Again, she is not perfect but no one is but love & support for her always outweighs it all.

Nany has competed on 10 seasons of the show, including being a runner-up once on Season 25’s Free Agents. As I said,  I always find myself rooting for her so it’s always so heartbreaking when she often times, just miss making the final and falls short so often. I would love to see her win a season at some point and really hope she can pull that off. Until then, I’ll be rooting for her to hopefully get a high ranking on here.❤️ 

On 2/21/2021 at 10:15 AM, Alex95 said:

I figured Nany was a lock for the end from the start. I think she's just a universally liked player on the show, and I would consider her a threat to win except I'm pretty sure Victoria has no idea who she is lol. I think the only problem with Nany is that she's lacking that big moment or season a lot of the other legends have. Nany's an enjoyable, fun, dramatic presence on every season she's on. However, I don't think I ever left a season saying "Wow, Nany's the star of that season". That's why I can't place her any higher. But this certainly isn't an anti-Nany take, just a pro-other people take.

Nany first came onto the show on Battle of the Seasons in 2012 as part of Team Las Vegas. Las Vegas was a legendary team, but also messy because they cast from two different eras (the OG Vegas with Alton & Trishelle and New Vegas with Nany & Dustin). Nany was great for starting drama though and she got into it with a lot of different people throughout the season, establishing her role as a dramatic character on this series. She also showed a lot of promise as a competitor and I do think she could've been a serious contender to win. She and Dustin did get their first elimination win against Laura & Trey, but unfortunately when Trishelle refused to do an elimination, Nany was forced to step in in her place and she had to deal with Alton pretty much giving up, so she lost to Marie & Robb just a few rounds before the final. However, she successfully established herself as a strong presence on the show, thus becoming a regular for a couple of seasons.

Next she came back for Rivals II partnered with Jonna because they feuded over Jonna's relationship with Zach (Nany's running theme of hating all her friend's relationships with Zach :wub: :wub: :wub:). She wasn't quite as big of a character this time around, but this partnership was very rootable. They were in the underdog position the entire time and really made it a lot further than anyone expected them to make it. Unfortunately, Frank turned on them and they had to go into elimination against Cara Maria & Cooke and lost.

Nany came back the next season for Free Agents, which was easily her best season as a competitor. Nany made it to her first (and so far only) final and was seriously competitive for the win, coming in a close second place to the dominant Laurel. Along with that she got in a huge entertaining insane blowup with Camila, a c00t showmance with Cohutta, and f*cked Johnny Reilly on the living room couch. Really, what more could you want from Nany this season?! :dead:

Unfortunately she f*cked Bananas once so that technically made them "exes" and she came back the next season partnered with him for Battle of the Exes II. Despite being stuck with Bananas, I still liked her! Her rivalry with Theresa really intensified this season and I was squarely #TeamNany because I was tired of all these girls slutshaming her. So what if Nany wants to sleep around?! Let her live! Bananas & Nany got eliminated towards the middle of the season, but came back thanks to the Exile twist. Unfortunately, Nany came in with a chip on her shoulder and a lot more unlikable. Though she wasn't as bad as Bananas or Nia, she was a participant in bullying Sarah for turning on Bananas. Luckily, Bananas & Nany missed the finals when she got her ass whooped by Theresa in the iconic pole wrestle elimination between the two girls.

Unfortunately, the downfall of Nany did continue in my eyes as she's closer than ever with Bananas at this point. She came onto Battle of the Bloodlines with her cousin Nicole, and couldn't be further up Bananas' ass if she tried. She defended him to death like it was job and stayed right by her side. Of course he turns on her and Nany is completely ~blindsided~ like gurl you know who you got into bed with! KellyAnne beat her in elimination and I had no problem with it.

Luckily before her temporary retirement, Nany did see the light again as she was partnered with Wes on Rivals 3. Separating her from Bananas was the best thing we could've done for Nany as she and Wes were the righteous protagonists of the season. Unfortunately, Wes & Nany were all alone trying to strike at Bananas and not even her own cousin was willing to help Nany and make a big move. Wes & Nany kept getting thrown into elimination, but they did beat Jamie & KellyAnne and Nate & Christina. Unfortunately, they lost to Dario & Nicole. Nany having to face off against her cousin was a really emotional moment and I was really sad to see her lose.

After this loss, Nany took a couple seasons off, but she was still thirsty for the win. She finally made her return for War of the Worlds. This was my first time meeting Nany. Knowing nothing of her other seasons, I found myself really liking her and rooting for her. I thought she was really fun and I adored her partnership with Turbo. I also thought at the time she was a really strong competitor. Unfortunately, she got stuck in the world's worst designed elimination against Georgia and really Turbo helping Georgia and Wes sucking lost it for her so I don't really blame her.

Nany's long-awaited return remained great as she came back for War of the Worlds 2 and the righteous Nany from Rivals 3 had not died. She was a vocal detractor from the Cara Cult and made her hatred of all of them very well-known. This was a lot more dramatic return to form for Nany and possibly my favorite season from her. She was absolutely the spokesperson for the audience and I was really hoping to see her be able to flip to Team UK and make it to the end. Unfortunately she got thrown into elimination right at the end against Ashley and lost.

Though I checked out of Total Madness early, I continued to love what I saw from Nany. Once again, she was speaking on behalf of the audience, especially when she was bitching about Zach & Jenna's awful relationship. Nany's secret hatred of Zach sustains me :wub: :wub:. Nany's weaknesses as a competitor really started to show this season though. While Nany has never been the strongest, I think she's been decent enough. However, losing elimination to Melissa was definitely a lowpoint in her Challenge career.

Currently Nany is on Double Agents. Tbh I can't say I've really been feeling her this season. I think she's just really thirsty for a win and she's seeing this as her best chance at a win since the girl's cast is pretty weak. She hasn't been all that exciting, but I've still got enough residual love for Nany where I'm rooting for her and I'm hoping it could happen for her, if not this season then soon.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:51 AM, 1234567890 said:

nany-the-challenge-boyfriend-1550093614356-1550093616060.jpg

She was going to be my final cut until Wally messaged me not to cut her. I honored that deal, but she places dead last for me. I don't know her and I don't care for her. Nany González was a contestant from The Real World: Las Vegas, the 2011 version. I saw a clip where she is having an argument with Bayleigh and I did not like it. Kaycee is trash too. Nany can get disqualified and I hope she does. She may be a veteran and an icon now but I think she is a problematic one. Nany can go. BYE FELICIA. 😘

@Deeee@*Lily@*Chris@Steven_@goofycilla90@*Diana 

Challenge_season_30_logo.jpg

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Dirty 30 Final Ranking: #6 Revealed!)
1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Wowwwwww cannot believe Beth made the top 5 :wub: :wub: :wub:. She has far exceeded my expectations I'm so happy!

IN QUEEN BETH WE STAN ❤️ 

Nany! :wub: 

Of course with her making it this far, I was hoping she could squeeze into the Final 5 but that's okay. :haha: Obviously I love her and am always invested in her journey on the show each season she's on. I was just hoping she would make it to the Top 10, and she far exceeded that so yay. ❤️ Pleased with the actual rankings she got as well. I look forward to reading Alex's write-up on her, as he'll cover her time well on the show. 

I know Victoria doesn't know her so the DQ was coming and I'm not mad about it. I'm just glad i got to Victoria before she put her up for the final elimination as i would have been ticked had she missed the finals. :haha: Although that write-up of hoping she gets DQ.... THAT AIN'T CUTE. 🙂 

26 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I am just shocked that Wally actually knows who Beth is.

19 minutes ago, JC said:

He's as old as she is!

YOU TWO CAN ZIP IT. 🙂 You'll see my thoughts on Beth whenever she shows up. :haha: 

Time for another update!

Alex

1. Katie Doyle

3. Evelyn Smith

5. Devyn Simone

6. Sarah Greyson

7. Veronica Portillo

8. Julie Stoffer

9. Tina Barta

10. Aneesa Ferreira

11. Da'Vonne Rogers

12. Nehemiah Clark

13. Nany Gonzalez

14. Trishelle Cannatella

15. KellyAnne Judd

18. Ruthie Alcaide

19. Jillian Zoboroski

20. Laurel Stucky

DQ. Ibis Nieves

DQ. Marie Roda

DQ. Darrell Taylor

DQ. Natalie Negrotti

DQ. Syrus Yarbrough

DQ. CJ Koegel

DQ. Cara Zavaleta

DQ. Susie Meister

DQ. Derrick Kosinski

DQ. 

QK

1. Cara Zavaleta

2. Laurel Stucky

3. KellyAnne Judd

4. Susie Meister

5. Julie Stoffer

6. Marie Roda

7. Jillian Zoboroski

9. Tina Barta

10. Nany Gonzalez

11. Natalie Negrotti

12. Darrell Taylor

15. Derrick Kosinski

17. Nehemiah Clark

18. Ibis Nieves

19. Syrus Yarbrough

20. Sarah Greyson

DQ. Ruthie Alcaide

DQ. CJ Koegel

DQ. Trishelle Canatella

DQ. Da'Vonne Rogers

DQ. Devyn Simone

DQ. Evelyn Smith

DQ. Katie Doyle

DQ. Veronica Portillo

DQ. Aneesa Ferreira

DQ.

Victoria

2. Tina Barta

4. Veronica Portillo

5. Sarah Greyson

6. Derrick Kosinski

7. Trishelle Cannatella

8. Katie Doyle

9. Cara Zavaleta

10. Natalie Negrotti

12. Ruthie Alcaide

14. Da'Vonne Rogers

16. Aneesa Ferreira

17. Julie Stoffer

18. Darrell Taylor

19. Evelyn Smith

20. Susie Meister

DQ. Syrus Yarbrough

DQ. Ibis Nieves

DQ. Jillian Zoboroski

DQ. Nehemiah Clark

DQ. CJ Koegel

DQ. Devyn Simone

DQ. Marie Roda

DQ. KellyAnne Judd

DQ. Laurel Stucky

DQ. Nany Gonzalez

Wally

1. Nany Gonzalez

2. Aneesa Ferreira

4. Veronica Portillo

7. Laurel Stucky

8. Devyn Simone

10. Natalie Negrotti

11. Darrell Taylor

12. Cara Zavaleta

13. Da'Vonne Rogers

14. CJ Koegel

15. Trishelle Cannatella

16. KellyAnne Judd

17. Derrick Kosinski

18. Ruthie Alcaide

19. Evelyn Smith

20. Nehemiah Clark

DQ. Syrus Yarbrough

DQ. Marie Roda

DQ. Susie Meister

DQ. Katie Doyle

DQ. Julie Stoffer

DQ. Ibis Nieves

DQ. Jillian Zoboroski

DQ. Sarah Greyson

DQ. Tina Barta

DQ.

Public

6. Derrick Kosinski
7. Laurel Stucky
8. Devyn Simone
9. Nany Gonzalez
10. Da'Vonne Rogers
11. Darrell Taylor
12. KellyAnne Judd
13. Trishelle Cannatella
14. Sarah Greyson
15. Tina Barta
16. Katie Doyle
17. CJ Koegel
18. Aneesa Ferreira
19. Susie Meister
20. Natalie Negrotti
21. Veronica Portillo
22. Ruthie Alcaide
23. Evelyn Smith
24. Ibis Nieves
25. Julie Stoffer
26. Nehemiah Clark
27. Jillian Zoboroski
28. Syrus Yarbrough
29. Marie Roda
30. Cara Zavaleta

- The public is still KILLING it with their whole Top 5 in tact. :omg:

- The DQs are still dwindling down…. Victoria’s DQs have all been revealed. Alex, QK & myself all having 1 DQ remaining. So 3 more DQs left in this Top 5.

- As far as Top 10’s goes, Alex, QK & Victoria all have 2 remaining, I have 4 remaining and the public has all 5 remaining!

• Thanks 1

Also want to do a post of our missing ranks in this Top 5. 😮 It’ll be fun to use this to predict people’s rankings if you want. :giggle:

Alex

DQ. 

QK

DQ.

Victoria

Wally

DQ.

Public