The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

ABRAM BOISE

24c0a4286cdac78f548e271229830e6a.jpg

SCOREBOARD |93|

RANKINGS

@1234567890 :: 1

Public :: 5

@QueenKalie :: 8

@Alex95 :: 17

@*Wallace :: DQ

And Wally gets immediate revenge on Victoria by taking her #1 out next! :giggle:No more #1s for the rankers left, only the public was able to get their #1 into the Final 4! Abram was tied with the #4, but is eliminated first due to having the lowest ranking of the Final 5. Interesting that the public is slaying this ranking getting their Final 5 and Final 4 as they ranked them. Anyways, Abe used to be adorable when he was first on the show, now he has too many tattoos and has not aged very well. I am not sure if Abe was one of my ultimate favorites to be honest. I think I was usually rooting against him. I also did not hate him though. Whenever it was RW vs RR, I was always on the RW side because I loved The Miz and Coral and company. I felt like they were always the underdogs and I just cannot help but want the underdogs to win. And they usually did on my favorite seasons like Battle of the Seasons and The Inferno Good Guys vs Bad Asses. That being said, I always had pretty positive feelings towards Abe, he was just a little crazy and aggressive, but nothing out of the ordinary for The Challenge. :giggle:He is a little scary hot since he is so intense and has a veteran background, probably not my type as usually I like my guys a bit more refined, but he definitely would be a hot romp in bed (the younger Abe). Anyways, congrats to Victoria for getting her favorite all the way to the end even though it was broadcasted in the beginning and she was not always around! This is a stellar finish and she got her #1 to the highest ranking out of any of the rankers so congrats to her on that! LOL at Wally giving Abram a DQ, he's an OG, so I don't think he can use the excuse of not knowing him! Wally finally doesn't like someone! Oh, also I guess this is quite a SHOCKER because no one was guessing Abe would be 5th 😮 

On 2/23/2021 at 1:02 PM, 1234567890 said:

110e6453734ba0e04e8d840e7a846ad1.jpg

I love this man. I'm super surprised he made the finals because from what the other rankers have said he has become a super controversial figure on the show. He was my first crush from Road Rules so I will always have a place in my heart for this crazy white man. :dead: Abram Boise was a contestant from Road Rules: South Pacific. I watched the season in real time and remember how bad some of the contestants treated him and how he was eventually sent home. I just think he was misunderstood at the time. :( Abe was a winner of The Inferno and The Inferno 3 and a finalist on The Inferno II and Cutthroat. He also competed on The Gauntlet, Battle of the Sexes 2, The Island, Battle of the Exes and Battle of the Bloodlines. He will always be my favorite The Real World or Road Rules alumni so I am super pumped he is in the finals and I hope he makes the Top 20. :haha: I loved his relationship with Coral Smith. My man doesn't discriminate. :wub: I don't know if he was with anyone else in the MTV world besides Cara Maria, but apparently she is problematic? I don't know. I do remember his bath tub threesome with Veronica and Rachel. Iconic. He is now married to a black woman. KING. I don't know if he will make a return to The Challenge but if he does I will be watching. ❤️

On 2/22/2021 at 8:32 PM, Alex95 said:

Sorry Victoria, this is the best I can do considering all the messiness towards the end of his run 🙈. There's a lot to love about Abe...but there's also a lot to not love. No matter what, he's always entertaining and makes great television (and was ridiculously hot during those early seasons).

Abram's first season was The Gauntlet and he was just so much fun to watch. He was just really excited to be there and acted like a kid in the candy shop. And just so, so hot. Unfortunately close to the finals, he lost elimination to The Miz, but he got a threesome with Veronica & Rachel out of that loss so he's the real winner.

He came back the next season for The Inferno and got his first win out of it. Tbh I can't say I really remember him that much this season......but I'm sure he was loud and OTT as per usual. And of course fine as hell.

The season he really wins my heart is Battle of the Sexes 2. We get see Abram's soft side and his big heart. Despite this being his lowest placing season yet, it's also his most human and vulnerable. And that's thanks to his insane showmance with the one and only Coral Smith. When I was watching the show I did not have "Abram showmances Coral" on my bingo card but I was beyond here for it. Sadly, Abram kept dq'ing from challenges so he had a target on his back early on that he just never could get rid of so he left quickly.

The next few seasons we're back to the regular old insane Abram. He's just loud and insane in the best way possible. He made the finals both seasons, winning Inferno III but losing Inferno II. Unfortunately a lot of these early Abe seasons blend together, but I do enjoy him! We also get The Island, but he quits that pretty early to go home back to his business (thus ruining the season because we could've lost Bananas in the second episode otherwise).

He disappeared for a long time and then came back for Cutthroat. God what an amazing return this was for Abram. During the early days of his run, Abram was a hottie with a slight insane streak. Now, he is an insane man with a slight hot streak. Abram was the leader of the grey team and forced his team to pretty much watch him have sex with Cara Maria on the piano as he held Laurel & Sarah by gunpoint, forcing them to deal with Cara Maria if they wanted Abram to perform well. Abram was the worst possible leader ever, which is why the Grey Team was such an amazing team, and Cutthroat was such an amazing season.

Unfortunately, that almost mean the Abram and Cara Maria relationship was born. And yeah...it was bad. We next see him on Battle of the Exes with her where their content is just relationship drama and it really just brought the worst out of them. They seemed miserable together, yet they got back together/stayed together/idk. They continued to date for a while after the show, and then Cara Maria goes on Bloodlines and cheats on him...only for Abram to pop up with his cousin like days later lol. Though I appreciate Abram for making the season interesting, everything about him and Cara Maria was soooooooooo uncomfortable.

Abram seems happily married now and I'm happy for him. I hope he is in a healthy relationship right now, his wife is absolutely gorgeous. I wish them all the best. While I had some rough points in my Abram stanning, I do like the guy and he's had some real highlights throughout his Challenge career.

On 2/15/2021 at 9:10 PM, *Wallace said:

tumblr_o12ig5cFmq1qmvkfko2_r2_500.gif

Abram is a big name of The Challenge franchise, as he has done 9 seasons of the show. Abram won 2 seasons and was a runner-up on 2 other seasons, so he has a good track record. I mostly remember him from his latter seasons of  Battle of the Exes and Battle of the Bloodlines. I don’t know or remember how much I cared about or liked him but I’m thinking I didn't like him on either of those seasons. Maybe I would have liked him on his earlier seasons? But I left him alone all game for his fans (namely Victoria) but I am fine with placing him in the Bottom 10 now.

@Deeee@*Lily@*Chris@Steven_@goofycilla90@*Diana 

Challenge_season_30_logo.jpg

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Dirty 30 Final Ranking: DOWN TO THE FINAL 4!)
17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace disqualified my Top 2 and I only disqualified his Top 1. 😭 :dead: He beat Nany so I’m good. :bobo:

omggg I'm so sorry. :dead: I only thought about us DQing each others #1s which is kinda funny seeing now. :haha: LOL Well in my defense, I don't remember Abe's or Tina's earlier seasons. Whereas I was more familiar with those in my Top 20. 

But I did leave Tina and Abram alone all game for and out of respect for you (as you did with not nominating Nany the final round). ❤️ 

13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

My #1 outlasted all of yours so I’m good. :bobo:

You will always have that.

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Your #1 got out along time ago so you’re good. :bobo:

SAVAGE. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Not the @*Wallace evil smile. :dead:

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

:dead:

I always wanted to use that smiley and figured now was the time for it. :dead: 

Of course, STILL LOVE YOU VICTORIA. Even though we apparently hate each others favorites. :dead: LOL JK. I don't hate Abram (and know you don't hate Nany). :haha: 

Planning to do #4 and #3 tomorrow, and The TOP TWO will be revealed in the grand finale on SATURGAY! ❤️ It will be almost the 10 month anniversary from when this started :giggle:probably the anniversary of when I returned to IDF due to COVID.

THE FINAL FOUR

thefinal4.jpg

WHO WILL WIN?

@1234567890@QueenKalie@Alex95@*Wallace

@Deeee@*Lily@*Chris@Steven_@goofycilla90@*Diana 

Edited by JC