Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

BOO BERNIS (Fiji)

zdkzL.gif

Just trying to clean out the Fiji trash, so I'll jump on the chance to cut him while I have it. Kenward "Boo" Bernis competed on the 14th season of Survivor - the show's first of a million times in Fiji. Boo placed 5th, but I hardly remember him. Then again, I stopped watching Fiji before I reached the merge and don't think I will ever finish. Boo was on the Moto tribe, which was the unfairly dominant tribe that only went to TC once before the merge. At the merge, he joined the Syndicate Alliance where they took out one of the Four Horseman (and got Dreamz to flip on that alliance). That was an iconic vote-out in which I believe Edgardo went home. Then he made it all the way to fifth place where he was voted out unanimously by the other four. Sad! Boo was one of the jury members to vote for Earl to win the million dollars. In fact, everyone voted for Earl to win. If anyone has anything interesting about him to add, please feel free.

Saving: Bradley ig

Frank Garrison

hqMm6.gif

Switching my cut for Alex because I don't have a preference. Frank Garrison was a castaway on Survivor: Africa, where he finished in 7th place. Honestly, I don't remember much about Africa, so let's consult the Wiki. He formed an alliance with other older Samburu members Teresa, Linda, and Carl. He made it to Day 30, but was voted out unanimously because he failed to make good connections with the other castaways and he was outspoken with his conservative views. The latter was ultimately what led to his downfall, as his views rubbed the tribe the wrong way. Taking all of this into consideration, I think this is a fine spot for him to leave in.

SAVING: Stacey Powell

Immune for JC's Round:

Twila Tanner

Tony Vlachos

Chrissy Hofbeck

Ruper Boneham

Ramona Gray

Kelly Goldsmith

Shane Powers

Courtney Merit

Jan Gentry

Pete Yurkowski

Chelsea Townsend

Frosti Zernow

Joe Del Campo

Jane Bright

Bradley Kleihege

Stacey Powell

@JC 16 nom's!

43 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Immune for JC's Round:

Twila Tanner

Tony Vlachos

Chrissy Hofbeck

Ruper Boneham

Ramona Gray

Kelly Goldsmith

Shane Powers

Courtney Merit

Jan Gentry

Pete Yurkowski

Chelsea Townsend

Frosti Zernow

Joe Del Campo

Jane Bright

Bradley Kleihege

Stacey Powell

@JC 16 nom's!

Is the front page updated?

Nominations

Cassandra Franklin
Danni Boatwright
Earl Cole
Jud "Fabio" Birza
Kelly Wiglesworth
Kim Johnson
Kim Spradlin
Latasha "Tasha" Fox
Lauren Beck
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Bolton
Natalie White
Noura Salman
Sabrina Thompson
Tina Wesson
Trish Hegarty

NATALIE ANDERSON

maxresdefault.jpg

Well since Alex wants to eliminate some of my favourite winners, I'll just return the favour. :wub: Natalie Anderson originally rose to prominence as a contestant on The Amazing Race alongside her twin sister Nadiya Anderson. I've never seen either of her seasons, so whatever. Her and Nadiya would then venture over to Survivor, in the 29th season San Juan del Sur. Though Nadiya was voted out first, Natalie ultimately won the whole thing. She steadily rose in my rankings as the season went on, and I was fine with her winning even if I preferred Jaclyn. She returned in Winners at War, and her close bond with Jeremy caused her to get voted out first. Nonetheless, she returned at the endgame and then made it all the way to second place after reuniting with Michele.

SAVE: Natalie White

EARL COLE (Fiji)

I’m on a Fiji cutting kick, might as well keep at it and cut him. Honestly Earl isn’t even remotely my least favorite out of those noms, but since these were obviously intended to get rid of female faves, I’ll cut one of the two men on the list. :haha: Earl won Fiji easily and again, I haven’t watched the entire season but I do remember him keeping a low profile near the beginning and being one of the best winners the show has ever seen. He won in a unanimous jury vote against Cassandra and Dreams. He’s been someone that many fans have been dying to see back - and almost came back once or twice iirc but it hasn’t panned out yet. I wonder how he would have done in WAW. Probably not that well because that season was all about prior connections.

Saving: Noura

Cole Medders

110129_0195b2_-_h_2017.jpg

I actually really like Cole! But then I asked myself, is he better than Natalie Anderson? The answer's no so this hot guy deserves to get cut on JC's nominations. Cole was a great villain on HHH and I found myself thoroughly entertained by him. He wasn't a villain like Scot Pollard or any of those other losers who run around the island being assh*les in order to create a good storyline. He was just a naturally irritating presence that got under everyone's skins. He ate too much, he wouldn't shut up, and he barely knew how to play the game. He was the perfect beta male who aligned with women far superior to him and never made any moves that upset me. If you're gonna be a hot guy on Survivor with no self-awareness, be exactly like Cole Medders. He just constantly participated in hair-brained schemes and was one of the most fun parts on a rather gamebotty season. Sadly Natalie Anderson is apparently leaving this early so Cole's gotta go too.

Save Natalie Bolton