Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol are you sure? There's literally nothing on either of their socials.

wtf am I just misremembering then? :dead: I remembered seeing a photo of her pregnant, but maybe it was someone else I'm thinking of.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

wtf am I just misremembering then? :dead: I remembered seeing a photo of her pregnant, but maybe it was someone else I'm thinking of.

Her sister Doo had a baby and I see her posting pictures with her niece so maybe you saw her pregnant.

Worlds Apart is one of the worst seasons EVER. It starts out really promising but devolves into a cesspool of terrible moments and the endgame is full of people who are really hard to enjoy.

Edited by #jeah
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Worlds Apart is one of the worst seasons EVER. It starts out really promising but devolves into a cesspool of terrible moments and the endgame is full of people who are really hard to enjoy.

Even these first two episodes were terrible. I look forward to your Cagayan thoughts!

Just now, Deeee said:

Even these first two episodes were terrible. I look forward to your Cagayan thoughts!

Hopefully tonight, though I’m having a couple of friends over to watch the debate and I might be reeling from that depending on how it goes :haha: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I thought we knew this about her? :unsure:

I did not have any idea. But I guess knowing her mother's attempted political career should have been an indication that the above photo was a strong possibility.

Just now, Deeee said:

I did not have any idea. But I guess knowing her mother's attempted political career should have been an indication that the above photo was a strong possibility.

Oh, we were all joking about her being a hardcore Republican earlier so I figured you knew too.

Just now, Elliott said:

Oh, we were all joking about her being a hardcore Republican earlier so I figured you knew too.

I honestly took those jokes the wrong way clearly! I thought you guys were actually implying she had sort of changed her ways. :dead:

Just now, Deeee said:

I honestly took those jokes the wrong way clearly! I thought you guys were actually implying she had sort of changed her ways. :dead:

About gay marriage, yes.

About anything else... no.

THOUGHTS ON SURVIVOR: SAN JUAN DEL SUR

Survivor29logo.png

If you would have told me that San Juan del Sur would be an iconic season before the merge happened, I would have disagreed. I cannot believe just how high this season places for me, but Natalie Anderson directly contributes to one of the greatest endgames I have ever seen! The storytelling of this season is beyond divine. Natalie losing her loved one first and rising up to become a badass out for revenge? Masterful. The trials and tribulations of Jon and Jaclyn, the couple constantly caught in the middle? Mesmerizing. The ineptitude, but random moments of aptitude of Keith ruining the game at multiple points? Hilarious and iconic. Random scorned gay flipping the game on its head momentarily, but then falling because a couple is throwing a tantrum? So much fun.

Blood vs. Water as a theme kicked ass this time around. Couples actually survived this time around, which allowed for the dynamics of these relationships to have an actual effect on the game. Especially the way these loved ones were forced to face-off against one another and send each other to Exile potentially. Exile Island worked really effectively for the first time in maybe a long time - it just added so much to the overall storyline. 

Epic Tribal Councils and a multitude of really, really fun blindsides that even caught me off-guard. John Rocker, Kelley, Josh, Jeremy, Wes, Alec, Jon, Baylor. SO MANY AMAZING BLINDSIDES. But so many fabulous moments of insanely great gameplay. All of these eliminations part of a bigger plan. Solid players. Active players. It felt like the game was being played at all times by everybody, with a crescendo that leads up to the brilliant win by Natalie.

This season just works so much. I love so many of the contestants. Natalie is easily Top 5 material and Keith is pretty high up there for me as well. Jon and Jaclyn are key in making this season so great. No stupid twists. A glorious winner. Fabulous storytelling. How could I not love it?

CAST RANKING

1. Natalie Anderson - A f*cking queen. Where do I even begin? A true star in every sense of the word. Her story of success and revenge is honestly one of the best storylines ever told on Survivor. Beginning with the elimination of her twin sister first from the competition and ending with her performance at FTC where she clearly displays the many great plans she enacted to get herself to the finals, the eventual buildup of Natalie to God Status is the stuff of wonders. Inarguably the best winner of the show besides Sandra. I really thought that knowing the winner of the season might hurt my enjoyment of their journey, but I was so, so wrong. I was pretty quickly enamored by her hilarious and cute relationship with her twin sister Nadiya. A pair of hilarious, powerful, badass women with a sense for the game? The two of them playing the game together would have been so fun to watch. Then Nadiya leaves first. Natalie is without her loved one, without a person to fully trust, and honestly became a sitting duck for anybody to pick off. The beauty of her journey lies in her response to the loss of her sister in the game. Watching Natalie cry for the first time in so many years because she never knew what it was to be apart from her twin, her only family in the United States with her, really, really crushed me. In that moment, Natalie could have bene defeated, laid down and not played the game to the fullest of her abilities. Instead, Nadiya leaving gave her the motivation to take her own fate into her hands. Natalie decided that she would win this game not just for herself, but also for her sister. A shared success. In a way, though Natalie had never experienced more than a few days in her entire life without her twin, her success in this game is directly tied to being freed of bondage from her sister. Nadiya was a powerful enough motivator for Natalie to take on this journey alone. No relationship complicating her game. No emotions to hold her back. So what did she do? She mourned her sister and then got to plotting. Natalie played it low-key during the pre-merge, forming a solid bond with Jeremy and staying out of most the drama. Except for when she scalped the f*ck out of Rocker and called him a racist and bigot and got the ball rolling that led to his elimination. Loved that moment! When the merge hits though, Natalie comes alive. Though seemingly doomed, Natalie helped work Jon and Jaclyn over to her side in order to boot Josh from the game. She slickly kept Jon and Jaclyn in her pocket by giving up her award for them - only to be met in return with a Jeremy blindside. At this point, she becomes a total badass. This gave her every bit of motivation to truly take matters into her own hand and play the game before she could be played herself. So the plan was set. Get revenge against Jon. Win at all costs. Avenge the loss of Nadiya and Jeremy. Keep her torch lit. Jon revealed to Natalie that he had an Idol and knew what to do. She found her own Idol. She made a clutch decision to have Jon play his Idol and rid of it at TC, earning their trust, flushing out Keith's Idol, and booting Wes from the game. Boss. Natalie booted Reed. Then her most intuitive and brilliant game move emerges - sharing reward with Jaclyn and Jon to keep their trust, taking out Alec and feigning ignorance of the plan in order to keep around a challenge threat in Keith, leaving her with an opportunity to oust Jon from the game, and convincing Baylor to join her in voting out Jon. The way she worked them over and convinced them of her lie. Natalie became unstoppable. But she kept getting better. Natalie tells Keith of her plan and gets him on board. She decided to Exile herself to prevent anybody from finding more info on a potential Idol. She defeats Jon in a key immunity challenge. She coaches Keith so that he does not mess up the plan. Works hard on actually convincing Missy to vote out Jon. Boom. Another  blindside orchestrated and pulled off successfully by Natalie. Revenge earned. At this point, Natalie still has everybody eating out of the palm of their hand, despite being the most dangerous player in the game. Jaclyn still wants to take her to the end. Missy and Baylor want to take her to the end. Her intuition was always spot on though, convincing Jaclyn and Keith to break up the mother-daughter duo and amazingly playing her Idol on Jaclyn in order to blindside her closest ally in the game. Somehow she still had the social prowess to convince Missy that voting out Baylor was just a smart strategic decision and then shifted the target onto Keith, claiming him to be the bigger threat. Natalie points the finger at Missy when talking to Keith. Natalie. Brilliantly escaping the final elimination despite openly claiming that she is the threat to win! WHAT AN ICON. I know you all have already seen the season and know her gameplay, but I had to write it down to show myself how amazing she was at this game. On her own. From Day Three. Back against the wall. Natalie knows when to play a quiet game. Natalie knows when to make moves. Natalie knows how to set up a plan and then see to it that it gets finished. Her winning the season is a perfect bookend to her journey - proof that she could be by herself, proof that she could do something alone, proof that she could call on her sister from afar and accomplish anything. A super powerful journey and super powerful victory for a badass woman of color. Oh, did I mention that she is also hilarious? 

2. Keith Nale - An honest, charming fool. How can you not love Keith? He pretty much blundered his way to the end whilst being simultaneously hilarious. His blunders in the game caused a lot of drama. A sweetheart. Keith is the perfect mixture of all things fantastic television. There is something to be said of the characters that actually utilize their ineptitude for the game in order to help themselves get along - I really feel like Keith did exactly that. He almost never knew what to say at Tribal Council. When he did say something, it never benefitted him. I mean Keith single-handedly destroyed the mounted counterattack against the majority alliance when he uttered the iconic words - "I SAY STICK TO THE PLAN." Or doing things like throwing random votes at Julie when Drew was the universally agreed upon person to leave. Voting for alliance member Reed during the Jeremy blindside. LOL. One would think him a goat because of how inept he was at the social aspect of this game, but I really think that Keith had some semblance of what he was doing. Why was he consistently voted for? Because he realistically was a threat. He had a solid alliance going for him. He found an Idol. He was charming enough to make everybody like him. Well, besides Jeremy, but that was a one-sided feud caused by Keith haphazardly placing Idol suspicions on Jeremy to cast them away from himself. LOL. And Missy, since apparently if Baylor were his child he would raise her a whole lot differently. The way Keith stumbled around the game, landing himself in good positions, landing himself in bad positions, landing himself in feuds, all unknowingly, all while spitting incessantly, winning clutch immunity wins in ball challenges, Idol'ing his son out of the game, forgetting to burn the Immunity Idol clue and being caught, jumping from Immunity Idols like they are tarantulas, telling his son to slow down on the Mexican food, moaning at his first spa day, telling his son that he is about as "mentally strong as a rock," and nearly cockroaching his way to the finals and snatching the victory. I truthfully do not know how much more you could want from a Survivor contestant, but I do know that Keith is exactly what I want from a Survivor contestant. 

3. Jaclyn Schultz - Gotta love her for constantly having her finger on the pulse of what was going on in the game and then trying to tell Jon and then him not listening. I really enjoyed Jaclyn honestly. Though she could be really whiny and bratty at times, I also appreciate that she was just fighting for respect and fighting for acknowledgement in this game as a strong, badass player all on her own. The dynamic between her and Josh is undeniably one of the largest storylines this season and I loved every minute of it tbh. More importantly, I just loved how fed up with pansy ass men Jaclyn was for the entirety of the competition. Starting with the men of the Coyopa tribe that decided to just pick off the women for no good reason. Her telling them all to "Grow some balls" was an amazing moment. But she is sort of a slow-burn, not really becoming too interesting until the swap happens and she is put on a tribe with Jon. That is when the great dynamics between the couple take off and make the season so much more fun. Jaclyn plays the middle really well with Jon, blindsiding Kelley and sacking Dale. Jaclyn becomes an even more interesting player at the merge though, since her and Jon really become free agents in the game, holding virtually all the power together. It's interesting to watch Jaclyn since she is so much better than Jon at thinking about the game in the long-term. She is also way better at deducing everybody's motivations and clocking what is usually about to happen. Jaclyn correctly decided to take out Josh in a huge blindside and game-changing move. I like that she absolutely refused to offer her vote to people and smartly told these men to f*ck off and treat her right if they want a vote. I love the way she took agency over her own game and decided not to align with people that clearly did not value her on her own, but only in proximity to a man/her boyfriend. That was some good sh*t. She further called them out when she came for Wes and Keith the next TC about their treatment of her and then exposing them for having an Idol. Jaclyn decided to flip and cut Jeremy in another great move. All the while, we are getting really great glimpses of the communication style between Jaclyn and Jon, which is really cool since this format did not work as fabulously the first time. I feel like we got a great insight into how Jaclyn interacts with Jon in real life. Like telling him the right thing to do in moments of need, such as playing an Idol when he is clearly being blindsided. LOL. Jaclyn is very obviously the less gullible, more intuitive partner in the relationship, which is why I enjoyed her so much. But being the smarter game player  of the two in the relationship came at a cost. Who would have thought that thanking Natalie for the proper advice would result in one of the biggest fights and most interesting aspect of the season? LOL. I really felt for Jaclyn as she struggled with handling a person that clearly felt so confident and sure in his standing in the game that he often forgot about her in the process. I think she felt really left in the dust sometimes. Then refusing to talk strategy with her after he came back from Exile and really making her feel like her game is not important and her life in the game is somehow less valuable than his. Not that he purposely tried to make her feel this way, but he was clearly unaware of just how frustrating his behavior was towards her. Funnily enough, I felt so sympathetic for her that episode, despite finding her incredible bratty just earlier that same episode when she was not picked for horseback riding. It was clear that she was just feeling left out, which just made me appreciate her very much. Especially as this came on the heels of the reveal that she suffered from MRKH, which by the way, f*ck the editors for allowing Jon to reveal this information and not Jaclyn herself. She just continued to add layers to her character and all of them added up to a person that just wanted to be respected as a woman, while not feeling like a complete woman due to her MRKH syndrome. Powerful stuff. Watching her refuse to talk to Jon and throw a major tantrum was hilarious, especially considering how it foiled every plan of Reed's to save himself. Jaclyn was once again a key vote in giving Reed the boot, and I loved the moment where she made up with Jon at that TC. Around this time, Jaclyn sensibly could feel that Natalie might be up to something, but could once again not convince Jon of it. Natalie voting for Alex just further convinced Jaclyn to not trust her. She should have trusted her gut, since Natalie kicked Jon out of the game. Of course, she was pissed off and fought with the other women about this move. But in a way, I think it was just what Jaclyn needed to reach the finals. I think she needed to focus on herself because Jon was obviously a bit more hung up on himself anyways. She awesomely took part in Natalie's plant to out Baylor from the game and then won that last clutch immunity in order to take Keith out of the game and prove that she really could do anything without relying on anybody but herself. Of course, her journey would end with her considering to do what Jon would do, which is take out Natalie. But I am so happy that she did what she wanted to do at the end, having a big transformative moment in the game. Though she did not win, her growth over the season is noted. She played an amazing game, sat herself in a position of power for nearly the entire game, blindsided major threats, put men in their place, and is a really great runner-up. 

4. Jon Misch - Instantly quitting an immunity challenge for a plate of candy and then screaming about the Snickers! Singing to the howler monkeys! Sucking at nearly every challenge! Forgetting his torch after he was voted out! Not knowing whose name to write down at TC! Not realizing he was about to be blindsided and needing Jaclyn + Natalie to tell him to play his Idol - and then still questioning what is going on! Then acting like he was the one with the plan to play the Idol! Randomly just interrupting tribal and telling Jaclyn she is beautiful. Wanting to not talk strategy when him or Jaclyn could be voted out because he just wants to "talk" to his girlfriend. The amount of hilarious moments that this goofball provided while also controlling the game! We have to stan! Genuinely loved him and how hilarious it was to watch him play the role of middling swing vote every single week and run this game. Like the juxtaposition of his power plays and his goofiness really made for such a dynamic character. Yeah he started out in a weaker position on Hunahpu, aligning with Drew and losing the flint. But after the swap places him on Coyopa with Jaclyn, he really comes to life in the game. Which makes sense, considering his storyline really emphasized the fact that Jon and Jaclyn work best as a unit. Jon can only think short-term. Jon is also shown to be out of tune with what might be going on around him in the game. All of his obliviousness really worked out nicely for the season because it emphasized that sometimes working with a loved one might just be what keeps a person alive in the game. Once he got with Jaclyn, Jon aided in the Kelley blindside, Jon successfully outed Dale from the game and was not charmed by the prospect of the fake Idol, and found himself and Jaclyn smartly placed right in the center of the two feuding alliances. He got sent to Exile and quickly found an Idol. The turnaround was pretty awesome to see, especially because Jon seemed like such a sweetheart. Also really appreciate him immediately deciding to switch to Jeremy's alliance right when Jaclyn voiced her concern about Josh's alliance neglecting her for his entire two days spent at Exile. Sure, Jaclyn was the one who made that call, but gotta respect him for openly vocalizing his disappointment in the men for doing that to Jaclyn. Just loved his loyalty to her! Jon blindsided Josh. Jon then smartly flipped with Jaclyn and voted out major threat Jeremy, smartly capitalizing on the middle position they continued to play. Except little did he know that this move would cost him his life in the game. That brings me back to the point that Jon is an interesting player because I think staying squarely in the middle did not help him to overcome his short-term planning. One mistake leads to another with him - showing Natalie his Idol after betraying her closest ally, not realizing he was about to be blindsided and needing help to play his Idol, berating his girlfriend for properly crediting herself and Natalie for keeping him in the game, snapping at his girlfriend for wanting to talk important strategy updates since he was away at Exile, telling Natalie about his second Idol, believing Natalie's lie over the switched vote for Alec. The way his entire game fell apart at the hands of Natalie is incredible to watch. He goes from goofball with seemingly no chance to power player strategically placed in the middle, finding Idols, blindsiding major threats...to almost immediately becoming a horrendous player. Gotta love the complexity of his arc! At every turn Jaclyn tried to show him the light, but he was just so gullible. I mean he honestly believed he was safe and started practicing his speech for FTC! The arrogance omg! In summary, Jon was just so much fun to watch. His transformation and then return back to square one is beautiful storytelling, and he filled the journey with a ton of hilarious moments along the way. Just want to add that his entire fight with Jaclyn is absolutely hilariously childish and I loved every moment of the teenage-drama. :dead:

5. Reed Kelly - LOL @ him being completely non-existent until the merge and then becoming the bitchiest human. Pretty sure for the first half of the season, we only ever saw Reed show us his flexibility by extending his leg, talk about food, and kiss Josh. But after Josh's elimination he really came alive. The petty and vindictive side hopped out of this gay! LOL. I really enjoyed how hard he started to play the game after this point. Nearly winning that nasty foot immunity challenge. He criticized Natalie and Jeremy for giving up their reward and claimed it as a strategic move. He went through Keith's bag and exposed him for potentially having an Immunity Idol. The way that he basically stirred up all the sh*t that led to Jeremy's blindside at TC was pretty brilliant. Not gonna lie. Reed wins reward then gives up his reward to Missy in order to head back to camp and work over the rest of the tribe in a pretty smart attempt to have them split votes between Keith and Wes, while the minority alliance blindsides Jon. He wins immunity. His plan is seemingly going to go great. until the iconic Keith ruins it. LOL. The look on Reed's face is priceless. LOL. Then he like openly invites more drama with that passive aggressive comment he makes to Jaclyn after she is left out of reward. I definitely fault him more for that fight between him and Baylor + Missy. Even more hilarious is how desperate he is to try and talk to Jon and Jaclyn to sway their votes, but the lovers' quarrel is so big that he cannot get them to strategize. LOL. Every thing is working against Reed at no fault of his own, which makes him fun to watch. I just knew that his speech at FTC was going to be f*cking ridiculous. The Broadway sure jumped out of him! I think the speech felt really, really forced, but is pretty iconic nonetheless. Do I think it was dramatic and uncalled for? Oh yeah. But FTC was pretty tame that night, so I appreciated him adding some spice to it. I also appreciate him not being fake at the reunion and sticking to his thoughts on Missy, but it did paint him out to be a pretty negative underdog. So much more enjoyable than his boyfriend! Sad that it took him so long to come alive.

6. Missy Wilson - I feel like people probably refuse to give Missy any credit, but I think she played an extremely solid game. A better game than her daughter and a better game than most everybody that season, actually. Missy definitely thought herself the sweet, motherly type. Or at least hoped to be portrayed herself that way. In reality, she definitely is that person. In the game? She is a bit more cutthroat. LOL. I do not think she is NEARLY as bad as Reed tried to paint her out to be during his FTC soliloquy, but there is definitely a cunning streak to her that came to light during the game that I think she was maybe unaware of herself. Which made her pretty unique imo. I think her final edit is not nearly as negative Reed would have us believe she is, so I am curious if there was a lot of stuff left on the cutting room floor or if Reed is just really awful and dramatic. There was definitely a bit of an air about her for sure and I thought she could definitely be a bit mean. Reed was definitely on the receiving end of her brattiness. There was a hint of superiority there, but I just chalk it up to Missy playing a great game and getting a bit too into herself. I mean...she convinced Baylor to sway away from Josh, she blindsided Jeremy, she blindsided Jon, she blindsided Kelley. IDK. It was really interesting to watch her be really unaware that she could be mean. Genuinely think it's because she did not see herself that way. Of course she is going to run to defend her daughter! So would I! Of course when you are running the show you are going to act a bit smug! I dunno. I really fell like she was vilified for being a mom and protecting her daughter, playing a solid social game, and not just giving in to the gays. LOL. 

7. Baylor Wilson - A spoiled brat that I think caught way too much flack for honestly acting like a typical 20-year-old. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Baylor and Missy this season. In stark contrast to the mother-daughter pairs from the first edition of Blood vs. Water, Baylor-Missy actually heavily relied on one another. Baylor was completely emotionally linked and even dependent on Missy. Baylor needed less emotional people to guide her through the game and I liked that Missy could provide the necessary advice to her daughter whenever Baylor could not discern a smart game mover from a bad game move. Same thing with Natalie functioning as an older sister. Like Natalie had to grab Baylor by the hand and essentially force her into being active and making smart game moves, like looking for the Idol. Her relationship with Missy and Natalie really guided the game along, like icing Josh out, battling against Reed. Since we know that Missy went through multiple divorces, it's very clear that the support and dependency the have built for one another in real-life extended right not the game. You could tell just how crushed Baylor was when Reed came for Missy and she could do nothing to stop him. Each time one cried, the other cried. But Baylor was clearly the emotional mess of the two. Was she kinda obnoxious? Sure, but never harmful. Sometimes, she even made me laugh. I knew I fell on the side of liking her when she responded positively to Natalie blindsiding her majorly. It showed that despite what one might think, Baylor is mature. She was just young. Kudos to her solid game.

8. Jeremy Collins - LOL at this master strategist volunteering on Day One to send his wife straight to Exile. Jeremy was entirely negative for his whole Survivor experience, which greatly entertained me.Not because he himself is super entertaining, but I liked the idea of this very negative character actually being the supposed threat to win it all. Like, sis. Are you even enjoying yourself? You are in a power position, have a solid alliance with Natalie and others (until they flipped), he literally won every reward and immunity besides one loss in each challenge until the merge. He won an individual immunity. Like besides Val being voted out because of her own whacky lie, things were pretty much going his way. Him being scorned at her elimination is funny, considering if he had not hopped up so quickly as a leader, she might have had a fighting chance at staying. Nonetheless, her being eliminated pissed him off enough to out Rocker and directly lead to the latter's elimination, which makes me happy. Then he enters into some sort of random, one-sided feud with Keith because Keith cast suspicion on Jeremy for having the Idol. Jeremy even attempted to rally to have Keith eliminated instead of Drew? Like wtf? LOL. Gotta give him credit though. His social game was pretty strong for a while. The way he quickly swopped in at the merge and Brough Missy + Baylor and Jon + Jaclyn into his alliance was ace. Jeremy then worked hard to oust Josh, his main rival in the game. But he got sidetracked dealing with Julie. All the while, his narration is just extremely negative. He is like actively playing this game very well and succeeding, yet is miserable! Like he came back from Exile looking like a zombie. LOL. His blindside is one of the best moments of the season though, and it came at just the right time. His negativity was funny for a while, since it was so opposite to how the game was going for him. But he was quickly wearing on me! I had just the right amount of his negativity to laugh along at his character.

9. Nadiya Anderson - LOL at her shooting herself in the foot by calling Josh one of the girls. A moment that made me laugh! Should she be this high? No, not really. But her elimination paves way for one of the best plot lines in Survivor history. Her impact! From what little we saw of her, I really enjoyed her personality greatly and appreciated her quick attempt at forming an alliance with all of the women.

10. Val Collins - Pretending to have two idols on Day Six is the type of hilarious delusion I can support. Val seemed to have a lot of untapped potential honestly. Sucks that she fell victim to an all-male alliance after being sent to Exile immediately. But I really liked her attitude and her competitive relationship with Jeremy. Would have liked to see more of her, but Josh stole the camera time.

11. Wes Nale - “Remember that episode of Two and a Half men, where you came out naked carrying pancakes and Bacon?” That moment alone earns him this high of a ranking. Or maybe the moment where he cries over his father actually showing genuine emotion. I also really loved the moment where he overate at the taco/burrito/quesadilla bar because same. Other than that, he is just a really uninteresting character that looks like he stepped out of the movie The Croods. His own father Idol'd him out of the game and he ignored Jaclyn and had poor manners. Outclassed in every way by his dad.

12. Kelley Wentworth - The fact that she returns and is considered an icon of the game is hilarious considering how terribly bland she is on this season. Honestly. Did she do anything? She had a tit for tat with Drew after he decided to try and come for her. She was a solid athlete. But she essentially was useless and then got eliminated because her dad is an old crotchety man. I look forward to her future appearances.

13. Dale Wentworth - Dale sucks. The way he jumped to defend John Rocker of all people. YIKES. Him feuding with a woman nearly forty years his junior made me cringe as well. I commend Dale for really trying to play the game, but he just always found himself on the losing side of things. He was the only person to not vote for Rocker. He could not convince Jon that he actually had a real idol. He did not see the blindside of his daughter coming. Just a tragically bad player.

14. Alec Christy - LOL at him constantly being shown on the jury with a blank stare and his mouth open like a damn black hole. :dead: Far more bland, but just as equally a douchebag and obnoxious as his brother. Though there is something hilarious about the way he tried to shamelessly whore himself out in order to stay alive in the game because he was so terrible as a player. Alec sucked the entire time. His treatment of Baylor was obnoxious. I was happy to see him go, especially since he was just a simple pawn in Queen Natalie's chess game.

15. Drew Christy - His brand of delusion and douchebaggery was not fun for me tbh. Between his sleazy comments, the way he treated women, the way he was sick of eating the same amount of food as women, I just found him actually horrid. The delusional frat boy, badass persona that was supposed to be comical just fell sort of flat. I really wanted his character to work for me, but there was nothing even remotely interesting about him. His horrible attempt at throwing a challenge is noted though. Instead of loving to hate him, I just hated him and then rejoiced in his elimination. LOL.

16. Josh Canfield - Completely obnoxious. The entire time. I just wanted him to shutup. LOL. Entirely self-absorbed. Way too aggressive for my liking. The sense of entitlement on him could be smelled form miles away. The producers clearly made an error by giving him too much camera time, since I think he thought he would be some likable, scrappy underdog player. In reality, he was just unlikeable and played a losing game from the very first TC. His idiotic scare vote against Baylor? LOL. Then joining the guy alliance and saving her from a total of like one vote and acting as though she owed him her first-born child. No thanks. It was in that moment he lost the game, since he later needed Baylor and she had long ago figured out not to trust him in any way. Like his non-stop insistence that Baylor owed him just grated on my every nerve. That is why Baylor and Missy refusing to vote with his male alliance made me laugh. And maybe if his head had been removed from his own ass, he could have realized that his entire alliance was ostracizing and ignoring Jaclyn to the point of her not wanting to even consider helping them. If you thought none of this was true, him asking Jaclyn the same question at FTC that she had already been asked is pure proof that he cared about nothing anybody was saying. Watching him scramble non-stop made his elimination so satisfying to watch.

17. Julie McGee - An accomplice trying to defend her sh*tty boyfriend. I was already disappointed in the fact that she was dating him, but decided to overlook it because there seemed to be the makings of an awesome storyline coming her way. There was somebody wanting to be more than the person that meets the eye, somebody more than surface-level. There was somebody battling her own mind during this entire experience. I also really loved that she was really in tune with what people thought of her and how they felt towards her. But her quit really left a sour taste in my mouth. Sis should have stayed around and owned up to hoarding food and gave us great television! Instead she tried to give us some bullsh*t excuse that clearly meant to hide the fact that she just wanted to be with her man. YUCK. Really wish she stuck around and gave us more than just a woman that wanted to be around her boyfriend. 

18. John Rocker - Does this even need an explanation? If he was trying to escape his horrible reputation, threatening to punch a woman in the mouth is not the way to go about doing so. Being a racist almost seems like a prerequisite for CBS casting producers. 

MY FAVORITE MOMENT

tumblr_nfof3kB1171sp9h5lo4_250.gifv

fbef5.gif

73_keithidolscare.gif

SEASON RANKING

1. Pearl Islands 

2. Borneo

3. Heroes vs. Villains

4. Panama - Exile Island

5. China

6. San Juan del Sur

7. Cagayan