Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

Just now, Alex95 said:

That's the monologue that defends alliances, the core of Survivor. It also reflects real life better than snakes and rats does.

You make solid points that I cannot argue against, but The Snake and The Rat came at the right moment. I think it was a "stars aligning" moment, if that makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

You make solid points that I cannot argue against, but The Snake and The Rat came at the right moment. I think it was a "stars aligning" moment, if that makes sense.

I think "snakes & rats" made the show and the alliance monologue made the game if that makes any sense.

6 minutes ago, Deeee said:

For a long time, Elisabeth was my favorite Survivor contestant ever. Until she wasn't. LOL. 🙂

It's obviously not going to happen for many reasons but I would still love to see her play again even after the transformation.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

It's obviously not going to happen for many reasons but I would still love to see her play again even after the transformation.

Australia has had a bad track record with returnees with Skupin and Varner. Rule of three's says Elisabeth will do something horrific if she returns :dead: 

It's actually not her "fame" that's deterred her from returning, but rather that she's allergic to rice which is why she got so sick in S2. :dead:

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think "snakes & rats" made the show and the alliance monologue made the game if that makes any sense.

YES. Great perspective and I think this makes total sense. I think this is what I wanted to say, but did not know how.

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I also think her reputation precedes her and I do not know that she would be kept around very long. Which might be nice to see happen. LOL.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Australia has had a bad track record with returnees with Skupin and Varner. Rule of three's says Elisabeth will do something horrific if she returns :dead: 

Something horrific, like be herself? LOL. :dead:

Just now, Deeee said:

I also think her reputation precedes her and I do not know that she would be kept around very long. Which might be nice to see happen. LOL.

There are plenty of Republicans that play Survivor.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

That's certainly a possibility 😂  but Colby and Jerri made it out okay.

That's certainly a possibility 😂  but Colby and Jerri made it out okay.

Tina and Kimmi if you don't look at their social media and Alicia, too.

I'm forgetting a returnee.

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Color me surprised that Kimmi is not a great person! Tina is not so shocking though.

Sometime between Australia and her second appearance, she turned into a right-winger. Somehow.

Tina's mostly just been run of the mill Republican stuff. Nothing too crazy from what I've seen, but I don't really follow her on social media that much.

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

UGHHHHH. IDK. I don't want to because the cast is so unlikable that the season is hard to watch. Maybe I'll do the season drunk and post drunk thoughts for you all? LOL.

I’ve never watched Thailand. If you watch it drunk I will watch it drunk at the same time! How’s that for incentive :haha: 

9 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I’ve never watched Thailand. If you watch it drunk I will watch it drunk at the same time! How’s that for incentive :haha: 

OMG YES. A SOLID PLAN. 

I should be on Thailand in like, 5-6 days!